823/824 feats done. 178.65sp.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by uXix, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Seni New Player

Why can Villains get more Feats than Heros :*(
  2. NeoExodus New Player

3. BumblingB I got better.

Doesn't the score come out to be the same amount of feat points though?
  4. RageQQ New Player

You didnt get all the salvage feats in one hit like a lot of people when they discovered the glitch ?
  5. Tocimus Committed Player

from what i hear you can get hive defender out of any t2 weekly box.
  6. RitzyDitzy New Player

Congrats, I'm super jealous.:D
  7. Seni New Player

Currently (pre DLC9) the Max nuber of Feats and Skill Points for a Hero is:

822 Feats (this included Back From The Hack and all of St Patrick's Day)
    179.20 Skill Points

Any Villain want to calculate?

I believe DLC 9 will add 2.45 Skill Points.
  8. MickLovin7 New Player

That is actually nuts!! I would actually pay for someone to do all my pvp feats! Shockingly boring isn't the word...
    • Like x 1
  9. Anhur Committed Player

Good going on the feats - but how you get the motivation for some of those really mundane "do task X number of times" I'll never know!
    • Like x 2
  10. Radium Devoted Player

I have 821 right now, missing 2 Patricks day feats and the T3 healer suit for a total of 824.
    I have 790 feat points to get and have 171.10 right now. Its possible I'm missing another healer style though, not entirely sure on that.
  11. Zeikial Committed Player

The salvage feats, crafting feats, exobit feats, just sooooo boring, I have been salvaging and farming, and crafting till I am blue and still need a crap load left, I am burnt out on those. And the wave and nexus feats are a slap in the face, 25 and 10 smh, o well guess I will be stuck on 155 for a while. Cograts
    • Like x 1
  12. Doc Holliday New Player

I don't view this as bragging at all.

I view it as a goal which is reachable and you are the proof.

This does nothing but motivate me to finish those stupid Last Laugh feats I've been avoiding for so long.

Thank you for that and gratz Sir, this is truly an outstanding accomplishment.

Well done.
    • Like x 3
  13. Doc Holliday New Player

I also just noticed that Jeebie photo bombed your picture by sleeping in the back ground lol.
    • Like x 3
  14. uXix Committed Player

No, i got those a long time ago and they took a while.

Buying crap off the broker and having friends send me lvl 30+ stuff all the time is what did it.
    • Like x 1
  15. uXix Committed Player

Yea those are really bad but i just put a certain feat in mind and go for it and when it's done move on to the next.

Some of these i can never imagine doing ever again.
  16. Liongale Dedicated Player

I'm envious! Just get that Hive Defender and they should make a statue of you instead of Superman!
    • Like x 2
  17. exil3d New Player

congratz
  18. Gokaigerbay New Player

This is on the villain character right?
    I'm 814/819 feats.
    I know I'm missing that's not visible from the St. Pattys race by switching movement move (missing flying version)

other two is villains only?
  19. kingghostie New Player

surprised you didnt have artifact finder till last night.. glad you got volatile hostiles... hope you dont retire from the game when everything is said and done
  20. uXix Committed Player

Yea i didn't because i took a 4month break when the Origin DLC came out so i didn't run it as many times as others did i guess.