Characters You Would Like to See in Legends

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Jeazy Baby, Jan 10, 2014.

1. OMG Well-Known Player

[IMG]

I mean come on he has his own TV show but he doesn't have a legends character & he is in the game. I just don't understand how this dude or any character with a bow is not in legends 3 years into the game...
    • Like x 2
  2. exil3d New Player

[IMG]
    Sodam Yat as Ion this is OP :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Wellens Well-Known Player

The Flash and Captain Cold
    Zoom and Heat Wave
  4. kingghostie New Player

krypto ftw.. but i dont think the creative team for this game is up for the challenge
  5. Horrorshow New Player

Since we are coming up to a new DLC and the lantern theme, I would love to see Lyssa Drak and another character from the Green Lantern core.
  6. Kroye Loyal Player

I'd like to see Lyssa Drak. An indigo Sinestro skin might be nice too.
  7. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Indigo lanterns? what? hehe by far my favorite lanterns. Something about compassion powers always got me. Seeing them used on villains to make them feel the pain of all their victims, what better way to drive someone insane? Haven't read as much as I would like about them in DC but the main idea has always been awesome to me.
  8. Horrorshow New Player

:D Star Sapphire would be sweet too.
  9. Rook9 New Player

Orion
    Darkseid
    Brainiac
    Lobo
    Grifter
    Zealot
    Big Barda
    Mr. Miracle
    Mongul
    Superboy
    Static
    Flash
    Zoom
    Despero
    Maxima
    • Like x 1
  10. Dran New Player

Green Arrow. Flash. Aquaman. Martian Manhunter. Doomsday. Deathstroke. Larfleeze. Black Adam.
  11. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

IMO Darkseid should never be playable, and IMO supes never should have either.

Simply can't make them balanced characters and do justice to their comic book lore.

you're really trying to tell me robin can take a punch much less a series of punches finished with a haymaker from superman. No... just no.
    • Like x 1
  12. Dran New Player

I had assumed legends pvp was going to be tiered according to comic lore. I would guess the low pc population made this too risky in regards to q wait times.
  13. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

I guess they've actually stated that legends is their preferred avenue for PVP becuase it's easier to balance, hence the tournaments are always legends. Sad thing is they've shown no effort in trying to balance legends.
  14. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Since this thread pops up several times a month, I've decided that I'm going to submit more and more obscure characters each time.

Merryman
    Dumb Bunny
    The Blimp
    White Feather
    Awkwardman:

The Inferior Five!

[IMG]
  15. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Really, Flash and Martian Manhunter need to make it in. How can you have the JL but missing 2 of the big members? I mean c'mon!
  16. Gwalir Loyal Player

I think it'd be coll to have Ambush Bug as a Legends character. He would have six different teleport powers, and the only way he'd do damage is through weapon attacks.

He could even say different things during the match such as "I'm not losing, the player is." if he's losing, or "I'm the best Legends character ever!" upon winning a match. :p
  17. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

I'd be tempted to lose just to hear him say that =b, cause I'd agree, ambush bug is awesome!
    • Like x 1
  18. GreenNGo Well-Known Player

19. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Redscreen5 New Player

Deathstroke times overdue and yes, we are talking 1 handed.

Captain cold would be pretty "cool" as well.