Capes Issue

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by marvelousman, Nov 27, 2013.

1. marvelousman Well-Known Player

One more update and the cape remains with the same crap stretched movement, i give up, i'm tired to beg for devs help, tired, i hate this game so much...i'll pick up my xmas decorations and stop to play this crap game and back again to play The Secret World because there we dont have these crap things, i'll cancel my membership and return to pay the secret world membership...[IMG]
    Why they cant see that this movement is very ugly, the cape stay stretched as if it have someone invisible pulling the cape.
  2. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Me too this is the reason that i take off the cape and i'll stop to play this crap game...i'm sooo angry with this...
  3. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Someday i'll return to play again maybe, when the cape of sparks return to normal...
  4. starkboyman New Player

Oh my God! When this horrible movement will be changed? Please!!!![IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Loool wait till 2015, they wil fix it...
    • Like x 1
  6. buguimo New Player

I hate how this cape stay 90° from the body....WHEN it will back to normal? take a look to this crap movement:[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Please devs change the spark capes animation to normal PLEASE[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. starkboyman New Player

I ASK PLEASE TOOOOOOOOoooooooo
  9. marvelousman Well-Known Player

How many updates, hotfixes, dlcs, we must to wait to see the cape spark flowing normal like other body types?
  10. MonkeySparkz New Player

This happens with legends characters too. Really annoying.
    • Like x 1
  11. marvelousman Well-Known Player

they exaggerate too much in this animation, should be less, wind in real life comes and goes and is not all the time.
    a game is immersive when it mimics the real life.
  12. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Look this kind of wind animation on cape is very cool:
  13. Citrik Well-Known Player

I will say that it seems that they changed...something a couple of updates ago with the cape animations. It seems that the cape sticks to the character from the neck to the shoulder blades. It causes some clipping issues with some of the armor, not to mention that it doesn't look very natural. I will thumbs up this in the hope that they take a look at these issues.
  14. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Another update tomorrow and they dont told anything about changes on spark cape flows if this will get fixed...:mad::mad::mad::mad: Are they kidding us, when they told that this issue will be resolved soon?
  15. BigBigTrek New Player

Please fix the spark cape!!!!!!!!!!!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. BigBigTrek New Player

Please fix the spark cape!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  17. marvelousman Well-Known Player

I'm tired of begging for some change on this crap cape floating, so horrible, even inside a building is having a great storm!!! An hurricane!!! even when we are running it appears made by wooden so hard....
    [IMG]

It should flows more lower than this as we can see next screenshot, the cape appears fully behind the toon flowing as we can see in another body type toons
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. BigBigTrek New Player

I emailed help support yesterday and got nothing back so far. Please devs fix the spark capes or I'm going to take my money somewhere else.
  19. BigBigTrek New Player

20. marvelousman Well-Known Player

They never say something about if they really will fix this soon...