Server Downtime - January 8, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyrone New Player

Oh, well I'm glad I decided to check the forums. Was beginning to bang my head on the desk trying to log in over and over.
    • Like x 3
  2. ENLIGHTEND1 New Player

Will their be any kind of refund to the Marks of Valor that players tried to redeem into their currency tab but were lost, or is that those MoV gone for good now?
  3. Skyden New Player

Congratz, you guys managed to mess up again........ Me and a Buddy were in a Duo, Final boss, and guess what, the server crashed. you guys make me think That MS Paint is a MMO, ops, sorry, you would bug it as well.
    • Like x 1
  4. YinjaNinja New Player

WTF!!! nooooo why?
  5. myandria Item Storage

Ah, typical.:rolleyes: I'll just wait until tomorrow to play; hopefully any hotfixes that need to be applied will be done by then. In my opinion, game updates should be applied by 12am PST/3am EST and normal maintenance bypassed for those updates. This way, if an extension to the update is needed, it can be done at a reasonable time.

For example, if a 4 hour GU turns into an 8 hour one, then the game would be back up at least by 9am PST/12pm EST; if any glitches or problems occur then CS can be contacted during their hours of operation comfortably, without having to rush to get in before they are gone for the day.
    • Like x 1
  6. CdrChaos New Player

Take your time and do it right guys. That's the important thing.
    • Like x 1
  7. RawR New Player

It was smart to not have a estimated time. This means they have some (possibly major) work to do an aren't sure how long it will take.
    • Like x 2
  8. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

Niiiiiceeeeee .... :( So we here in Holland had a downtime from 15:00-19:30 and after three rounds of raven bashing, a disconnect and losing my new shoulders there's again a downtime at 20:15 ... So many bugs, lag, downtime at european prime time.. I really get the most out of my legendary membership.. and i've been playing since the Beta but this is really bad...
  9. GP3Vicious New Player

Thank god for other games to play for a min or 50.
  10. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

What he said!!
  11. kawe Loyal Player

I think that's pretty much the reason. Kudos for taking actions this fast.

Of course ppl will be pissed because of that fast shutdown. But you can't avoid that.
  12. Qu33nVi0letz New Player

Agreed. I get one day off a week and this eats away most of my available play time.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We're working on the details so we can answer this.
    • Like x 3
  14. KoSmiR85 New Player

where is now pvp armor style archangel which sells hawkgirl I could not buy a single thing for the full set :[
  15. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

Don't get me wrong, i really appreciate the fast respons, but every donwtime and that's a lot these last months. is on prime playing time for us in Europe. between 12:00 and 22:00 everytime. I pay so i can play, but lately it's just hoping to play instead.
  16. ReAni Mator New Player

wow, so many people called this before the first shutdown, you know four hours down, back up for a few min, then straight back down. At least the actual UD DL came in quick with no drop outs. Time to hit DMC for a whiles, PS plus provides filler games for these downtimes...
  17. Will Power Loyal Player

Mepps will this set back delay Armories?
  18. General Zod 10000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  19. Vaper Level 30

About 10 minutes before the server was taken offline I put a re-spec token into my shared storage and then I crashed. When I logged back in the re-spec token had vanished along with a pair of cosmetic boots I moved in there also. Had a good look around to make sure it was not me making a mistake but the re-spec token and the boots have gone for sure. To further test this I placed 2 cybernetic acuator's into my shared storage and swapped toon's...but they were not there. I can only live in hope that when the server comes back online my re-spec token will be there waiting for me - So shared storage seems to be bugged ( at least for me )
  20. Abstrakt Loyal Player

you wanna do mine next?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.