Help with Sorcery

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by iMadnez, Dec 20, 2013.

1. iMadnez New Player

I kinda been looking for a good sorcery loadout from GU 32.
    Can anyone suggest me one?
  2. Remorrhaid Active Player

You should probably specify if you're looking for a healer or damage loadout.
    • Like x 1
  3. iMadnez New Player

Oh, sorry i forgot that. Im looking for Dps.
  4. Willydon305 Well-Known Player

Weapon of destiny, Circle of destruction, shared fate, soul wells, final ruin, vacuum bubble...
  5. iMadnez New Player

so, the things is that ive been looking for shared fate but i cant find it :\
  6. Remorrhaid Active Player

It's called Soul Siphon now after the "revamp."
  7. iMadnez New Player

Alright, yea i been kinda confuse with that. But Thanks a lot.
  8. thenewkidd New Player

This is pretty much my loadout.. except I am not flight so I don't have Vacuum Bubble..

So instead of Vacuum Bubble.. I use Offering and here is why..
    It clips everything.. it is also a 50% damage buff ...
    also OP:
    Remember.. to maximize your damage with Soul Wells and Circle of Destruction.. put on the Home Turf Mod "Penetrating Strike".. it might not seem like much especially in T5.. but the numbers do add up... It's just a must mod for any DPS :)
  9. iMadnez New Player

The thing is that im flight lol. BTW where is vacuum bubble? I had never heard of that one before.
  10. TDSK Committed Player

Bottom left of the tree. You'll be sacrificing a few SP to get there.

I have a more burst related loadout that's been working for me:

Circle of Destructions, Weapon of Destiny, Shard of Life, Transmutation, Vengeance/Soul Well, Final Ruin

I'm still deciding which power between Vengeance and soul well would be better to use, but Soul Well can be stacked for 3 DoTs. However, Vengeance also has pretty nice burst damage.
  11. Anti Bezz New Player

Soul Well, Circle of Destruction, Final Ruin, Soul Siphon, Shard of Life, Weapon of Destiny
    I advice Karmic Hex's to help with clipping. Imo prob the best single target loadout here with 6 DoTs and FR's burst
  12. iMadnez New Player

I will try both of the loadouts later, when i start doing some raids and ill let you guys know which one i like. Thanks :)
  13. iMadnez New Player

i dont have shard of life.
  14. Toxiic Committed Player

Am I the only one who uses Soul Storm? Its pretty good actually since its aoe. My loadout is Soul Well, Final Ruin, WoD, CoD, Soul Storm, and Fury. If I need to I switch fury to shard of life but I usually just keep it since it does damage without me having to do anything. More of the lazy man's dps style be im fine with it :p
    Soul Storm is not truly aoe but like the first boss fight in nexus since they are all really close to each other it hits them all like aoe
  15. iMadnez New Player

ohh but is this a Range loadout?
  16. iMadnez New Player

is this a range loadout?
  17. ToySoldier13 New Player

Three options TC:

1. Go to Marketplace, purchase respec token, use (really anything is an upgrade now with Earth's Reinforce buff).

2. Go to Police Station or Nightclub, Skeets Vending Machine, purchase respec token, use.

3. Get VERY good with your weapon and use the loadouts mentioned above - the two DoTs (SW and Circle), Pets (as an extra DoT basically), and WoD will supplement your weapon and keep a modifier up. Nothing else is worth using as you can do FAR more damage with even a single basic weapon attack (yes, even a double crit under 35 FR is garbage compared to an equal amount on time of weapon attacks). Better off filling your loadout with Iconics and Movements than stuff like Shared Fate (try gag glove instead, more damage, faster, longer, wider, splits less, hits more) and the Vengence and Wrath channels. I used to run Downdraft when I was Sorcery as well for an extra DoT.
  18. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

DPS:
    Boon, circle, shard, swoop (w/swooping combos tac mod - does more damage vs controlled targets x2), WoD, and soul wells.

Usually stay ranged and spam full auto w/WoD, circle, and shards to stun and finish off adds, or use explosive shot spam w/bow combined with WoD. By the time I fire off the 4 shots, WoD is ready again. Explosive does nice solid damage vs 1 target, so it's great for focusing fire. When combined with WoD, i'm hitting for close to 1000 per shot. That's not even fully modded. HB ranged double hold works well too.
  19. Anti Bezz New Player

About a medium range loadout.
  20. iMadnez New Player

ohh, i use rifles and bows in raids