Iconic Personalities

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperiorMouse, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

So...this is crazy, buy I had a dream last night that this became a reality and when I woke up this morning I was a little sad. I had made Dawn to be exactly the way I would like, flirty rest, WW stances, ugh I didn't even care that I spent way too much money to do it XD

EDIT: I'm sure the snow that greeted me this a.m. didn't help hehehe
    • Like x 3
  2. Rumour Committed Player

Only 49 likes? I know you guys can do better than that.
    • Like x 2
  3. SuperiorMouse New Player

sorry, i'm deep into a branding project right now. i'm basically waking up... treadmill... home... eat... logos logos more logos... which gives you time to convert me a Flash, Green Lantern and Captain Marvel mesh ;) (or convince that guy that made them to release his -- i'm sure he has them ... even if he emailed them to us we could send them to that group or something ugh.)

btw. that owl is... mesmerizing... o_O -- AND 50! ... hmm is anyone green watching?! :p
    • Like x 2
  4. Willydon305 Well-Known Player

Perfecto..... Good thread!!!! I'm all for customization to the max... Would love for DCUO to implement your good ideas... I hope the DEVS are listening.
    • Like x 1
  5. Neph Dedicated Player

If I could I would, but I am running naked right now, I don't even have Adobe suite on this current PC :( So I have to be creative with text for a bit till I can get myself back up and running, but what if you were to fasten the laptop to your treadmill and work from there, time saver! w00t!
  6. the solowing Steadfast Player

im blown away by this thread, you got my support 100000%
    • Like x 5
  7. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

I just wish I had more than one up-vote for this!

It solves the issue of the spendid wings looking rubbish when flying which always bothered me.

To be honest they could be sold as individual stances and as full sets. I know I'd be buying a number of sets then picking all sorts of individual specific stances then going back later and getting the other stances of the sets. Hmmm perhaps I should only buy sets as a principle....
    • Like x 4
  8. the solowing Steadfast Player

they need to allow us to mix and match our stances with emotes and stances from other personality type to promote diversity rather then the same 3-4 looks repeatedly
    • Like x 5
  9. Neph Dedicated Player

More diversity makes for more immersion in the characters we are growing and developing.

Now Spytle did mention recently that he is always looking for players to have options like that, when he was showing off the armories.
    • Like x 5
  10. the solowing Steadfast Player

out what what i see here i want my character to have

Idle Animation: Wonderwoman Serious

Melee Idle: Superman, Powerful

Fly: Wonderwoman, Serious (but both fists closed)

Hover: Wonderwoman Serious (i really like supermans too but it seems to (KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!! for me)

XD i spent 30 minutes picking what i liked OUT OF EXAMPLES. Im not even this excited about the DLC
    • Like x 4
  11. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

I'm with Neph on this one. I will bump continually as well. Great work Mouse. Oh and BTW, the Devs don't have to be your fan to recognize great suggestions. I'll love the Devs, but I will also voice my displeasure.
    • Like x 5
  12. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I know that the Devs must be super busy with the sorcery/nature update, getting ready for the next dlc, and addressing the issues with the ps4 release, so it should be no real surprise that they haven't chimed in yet on this. But, I really hope that they do sometime, even if it is just stating that they see this desire in the community.
    • Like x 2
  13. Neph Dedicated Player

Hey.

Nobody bumps this thread but me!

nobody...
    • Like x 3
  14. sayow55 Well-Known Player

I honestly think this is one of the best ideas I've seen on the forums. while most people are crying about over powered this or that, you've come up with a really good plan for the devs. I sure hope they check it out.
    • Like x 3
  15. SuperiorMouse New Player

yes, but people tend to be more open to suggestion when they are allies instead of enemies. not that i'd use that strong language... just making a point :)
    • Like x 1
  16. Agent Flores Committed Player

I am all for this. Please Devs take this into consideration.
    • Like x 4
  17. Ghostof91 New Player

I think the Devs may be working on this or similiar, If they was to give us an answer it would make players more impatient Im sure they are trying their best to somehow implement this into the game, but only time will tell.
    • Like x 2
  18. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Why do you get to have all the Bump ! NO Bump for you........Big Bump for me.....
    • Like x 1
  19. Neph Dedicated Player

We can try to bring this up with the Art Director today on twitch if the conversation leads into things of this nature... But only if, I am not trying to Bogart their broadcast...

oh and Helios, BUMP
    • Like x 1
  20. SuperiorMouse New Player

i totally missed it. i couldn't get home in time. :/ oh well. maybe the transcript is up?