Full heal sorcery loadout

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by B.Breezy, Dec 5, 2013.

1. B.Breezy New Player

Hey guys I'm new to the game and so far I'm loving it, only one thing makes me sad :( only being able to use 6 spells it's so hard to decide what to use!! But anyway would you guys be able to help me decide what spells to use on my heal sorcery? I wanna go full heal please give me a hand :)

Oh and I PvP a lot don't do much PvE
  2. vikteren Well-Known Player

For PvE watcher or IoR, rejuvenation, Circle, Boon Well Transcendence/Arbiter
    PvP not so sure on but circle and rejuvenation are still musts and watcher should help
  3. Speedcat Well-Known Player

I usually run with: - Rejuvenate, Condemn (For debuffing tanks) or a movement mode debuff of your choice, circle of protection, watcher, Boon, and transcendance (Though you can use Arbiter).
    For PVE, it's pretty much the same. I just switch out condemn for soul well if there are lots of adds, or Sacrificial Offering if there are very few. It might all shift around though soon, which is nice. ^_^
  4. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

PVE loadout - Rejuvenate, Circle of Protection, Boon of Souls, Soul Well, Watcher and Transcendence.

Honestly it depends on what instances you are running, if you are starting out, the loadout above is a good one to start with.

PVP loadout - Karmic Backlash, Shared Fate, Boon of Souls, Rejuvenate, transcendence and condemn....

Now circle of protection is good in PVP depending on your instance...such as Fortress of Solitude Arena...where you will have a group close together, or The Pit. I usually swap out condemn and COP. Pop karmic backlash to put out bad karma, then used Shared fate to spread the bad karma.

Also the karmic hex consumables are a must have in pvp
  5. WonderCleric New Player

Exactly what I use for PVE, with a few changes in order - mine goes Watcher, Rejuvenate, Boon of Souls, Soul Well, Transcendence and Circle of Protection. Works really well.
  6. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

Its pretty much a full proof loadout no matter what instance you are in.q
  7. B.Breezy New Player

What about weapon of destiny instead of condemn? I heard weapon of destiny is very good too
  8. GeoShock New Player

Grand Summonig is fun for PvP
  9. Minx New Player

boon, cop, rejuv, well, watcher...sc: arbiter
    • Like x 1
  10. Deathmike Devoted Player

Weapon of Destiny, Soulwell, Boon of Souls, Circle of Destiny, Rejuvenate, Arbiter of Destiny.
    Arbiter of Destiny loadout: Karmic Backlash, Shared Fate, Rejuvenate. (fill up with whatever else)

Deathmike out.
  11. B.Breezy New Player

I really don't get this bad karma sh*t, and weapon of destiny i honestly can't tell what it does or if it's even worth it, with condemn I could at least see a lil dot and a stun every now and then but with this lol f*ck if I know what it does -_-
  12. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

Weapon of Destiny is a weapon buff that increases your damage when using your weapon...also it inflicts bad karma, so when an enemy attacks you, it inflicts damage to its allies (other adds), and sometimes if the adds are already inflicted with bad karma, then they can be polymorphed into a harmless animal, making them easy to kill...
  13. B.Breezy New Player

Doesn't look like the best spell to spread bad karma, what else could I use instead of weapon of destiny that also puts bad karma on enemies
  14. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

Karmic backlash puts bad karma on adds and shared fate spreads it...you could also get the karmic hex consumable plan and make those if you don't like karmic backlash or weapon of destiny. Personally I don't use either of those powers when healing in PVE instances...
  15. B.Breezy New Player

I pvp, I'm 28 at the moment and my loadout is weapon of destiny, circle of protection, boon, transcenden, rejuvenate, watcher and so far I'm pretty happy with it except for weapon of destiny, I don't think it's a very good spell for a pvp full healer rotation, what do you guys think and recommend
  16. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I use Invocation of Renewal, Boon of Souls, Soul Well, Rejuvenate, Circle of Protection, and Transcendence. I will also give you my loadout after GU 32 because it's a Sorcery revamp and I will most likely change my loadout up a bit. Happy Healing :D
  17. B.Breezy New Player

Yeah I was thinking about getting rid of watcher it does too easy and it's a waste of power summoning him again for it to die within 2 minutes, I like the idea of soulwell I'm just not sure about invocation of renewal
  18. Willydon305 Well-Known Player

Rejuvenate, soul wells, circle of protection, boon of souls, watcher /IOR and transcendence.....
  19. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

I would take out weapon of destiny, it's not worth it for a healer, pvp healing loadout for me was CoP, Boon of Souls, Karmic Backlash, Transcendence, Shared Fate and Rejuvenate with karmic hex consumables
  20. NorthernLad New Player

My exact healer loadout (in this order) Rejuvinate, Boon of Souls, Soul Well, Circle of Protection, Watcher and Transcendence.

However, I might be getting rid of Watcher for Invocation of Renewal when the revamp is released. I really like Invocation on the Test Server.