Your best moments in dcuo

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by IIJetfire, Sep 29, 2013.

1. IIJetfire New Player

Latest best moment is getting 20-5 as a robin in legends pvp in 4 vs 4 safehouse disposal. Well kinda wierd that i got that many kills as robin xD , well just spammed combos and stunned most times. :)
    • Like x 2
  2. SonOfKalel New Player

Destroying brain is in prime n five minutes speed feat o spawned and no tag out all at once beast mode:cool:
    • Like x 1
  3. Netherith Well-Known Player

- When I first went exploring around Gotham and discovered the OMAC incursion. To this day I still go there for a good ol'fashioned beat down. It seems to be my happy-place these days.

- And the sole reason why I bought this game, Cassandra Cain. Every now and then I still head over to the Watchtower and have an ol'fashioned RPG game chat with her (meaning she will say the exact thing over and over again, seriously, why is it that the other Tier2 vendors have multiple lines but Cass has only one?)
    • Like x 1
  4. Deathmike Devoted Player

I just got the "High rolling healer" feat in a Batcave arena... as earth....
    Wasn't even aiming for it, completely surprised me.

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 2
  5. IIJetfire New Player

Just won 8 vs 8 fos with villain group as a hero in harley character and won against the hero league team, thanks to that, I got a deserving exc.recovery kit:)
  6. MidnightTiger Well-Known Player

Beating arkham for the first time.
    • Like x 1
  7. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

Generically I remember beating Strykers and some other alerts with no heals..always feels more epic.

A more specific: My earth dps (Drew BuryMore) was last one standing vs Lex in FR...(e1 else played in the pretty orange circles of death). Lex was down to about 25% (2nd spawning). I'm drinking soda, bringing out sidekick for heals...kitchen sink. Must be getting close now...dang screens going grey...I'm down...and Bats is congratulating us...wow guess a dot finished off Lex lol.
    • Like x 1
  8. IIJetfire New Player

Getting fos 1 scorpionod mk1 feat with gd teamwork and no wipes required ( thx to lex and superman when we first failed they took him out so we had to finish the whole instance and once again re-enter from start lol, but anyways the feat worthed in one-go and no wipes required at all ), and i get a sp after that :)
  9. Happy Cat Well-Known Player

my best moment was when Spytle violated SOE policy and publicly named and shamed / blacklisted / called out a player, and my league on twitter

and then the staff let it run amok on the forums, lol it's all still there too it's kid of funny. He did try to go and backtrack on accusing my league, but it was just for show. Then I was told by Radar X personally that GM's would be tailing everyone in my league as part of some "investigation", which turned out that nobody was banned or even found cheating, we were just good players. Lol I would have random people send me hate tells that they "know" I cheat in PVP, and at the time I didn't PVP at all. This will go down in whatever brief history this game has as probably the most pathetic display of unprofessional behavior by a senior staff member and a direct violation of SOE company policy that still goes unpunished. I understand that it was a mistake for him saying what he did, and people make mistakes, but as my Grandfather used to say "It is better to look human (and admitting that you made a mistake) than stupid".
    • Like x 2
  10. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

I don't think you can break Forum Rules on Twitter... And if "Ol' Blue Eyes" was in your league, is it any wonder why someone would be leery about your league? If that's the case then your league should've been more stringent on membership requirements.
    • Like x 1
  11. IIJetfire New Player

I am not sure what exactly made that happen or anything to you or your league members, but in pvp, there is no such thing as cheats rather just being experienced and being skilled in pvp and nothing more or less. but I do truly agree with that statement, we all make mistakes and acknowledging our mistakes is what makes us human,not being stupid but understandable for what has happened.learning through mistakes is the only reason why we improve better from worst-best at all times, just like the saying goes- " failure is the first to step to success." Ik this line won't make a meaning here but I am just saying it from my side.
  12. PaperGirl New Player

When Origin Crysis came out, finally some real raids , that require some skill and a minimum of strategy .

My worst moment will come soon , when the cakewalk raids that many people are asking for will come back to this nice game .

This will be time to stop pve and then stop to buy replay badges .

Maybe delete my 2 Tanks because they will be useless .

But this game is still nice .

I had a lot of good moments in this game in 2 years , a lot .
    • Like x 1
  13. IIJetfire New Player

why the worst moment??
    delete 2 tanks...lol i myself almost did, but i can't take risk even if i can't complete the raids with the ppl around asking cr 98-100 all time...ik the requirements are simply sickingly insane and things aren't good at all but lets adjust the way it is and get the most 88 gear as much as possible...surely don't force in to replay badges if the drops aren't really deserving to give you but you could surely do every once a week at least maybe..i have my main ice tank and ppl don't have any cooperation nor patience nor teamwork to begin with,but never give in or else we will lose the fun we wanted from the difficulty from the raid.:D
  14. The Vigilante Committed Player

Best moment: a kid with a mic marveling out-loud at my character's name and costume to his friends who were watching him play=priceless.
  15. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Feat. for winning 10 PVP arena matches in a row. Probably an easy feat for the Vets and the skilled PVPers. Personally, I always found it intimidating. If an average PVP players wins 50% of their matches, getting 10 in a row should require some hot streak. I mainly PVE, maybe set time for PVP couple hours every one or two weeks. So I've ignored this Feat for the longest time. Recently, I decided to give it a shot. Looked at few things and decided to do 1v1's only. Figured this way, at least the outcome is within my control.

First endeavor, I got it to 9. Kinda surprised. Mostly 3-0's up until that point. On 10th fight, faced a FIRE dual-wield; I was a quantum DPS using MA. We were close 2-2, then he dominated my behind last round. His gear was also slightly lower than mine.... what can I say, he was the better player and deserving the win.

Normally if I get whooped in PVP, LOL no biggie. This one was pretty disappointing... to have had the streak so close and then snapped. Meaningful DCUO moment was immediately after, dusted my cape off, and tried it again. Second endeavor, did the 10 in a row and finished the Feat. The matches themselves weren't too bad. Don't be intimated and don't give up.

For PVE, overcoming final boss: Penguin at the Subway solo as a fresh 30.
  16. The Kitsune New Player

My best moments in game are when I just end up helping out other players for no reason than I can. PIcking up that fallen players and getting KOed when I take the heat for another. Bizaro hits hard.
  17. Notangie New Player

My first time in Gates.

I wasn't planning on trying it until I was at least cr75, but a friend of mine invited me to an instance-in-progress and insisted they needed me to heal. Successfully completed and at exactly cr70 I had 2x the healing out and 1/2 the healing in of the other healer who had been in the instance longer than me...
  18. Yui Loyal Player

Wiping my league on adds or bosses everytime we do a league Nexus or Paradox. It's fun :3
    [IMG]

Finishing Nexus/Paradox for the first time.
    [IMG]

Getting Epic Odyssey feat for the first time.
    [IMG]