Where have all the good leagues gone?

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Jbizzahalla175, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Original Scar New Player

Does this answer ur question lol. From 1:36:48 to 1:37:01
  2. TheRealDeathern New Player

Planet Pluto. 2+ Year Old Hero USPS3 League. We are small, as the name implies, but that doesn't stop us from having some great players. And YES we are recruiting skilled, mature players at the moment. Space is limited, as we like to KNOW all our members.
  3. Original Scar New Player

So You Are Looking For a League/Players
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...-you-are-looking-for-a-league-players.173464/
  4. Original Scar New Player

Sounds like our league THExORIGINxOFxHEROES maybe a great fit for you to join but I guess your still trying to recruit for your league. Anyhow if you ever want to tryout for us or just play with us contact me or I will contact you(your main or secondary only). add Lantern Scar. Depending on what happens to this post, it could be the end or a new beginning (that goes for anyone who is interested in joining also) your decision, we'll see.

ORIGIN TRYOUTS HERE
    here is our page:
    http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo...-selectively-recruiting-pve-pvp-players.4406/

To all whom are interested in trying out (that are not registered on forums):

It has occurred to me that some people don't really want to register, look thru so many pages, then have to register to another site, etc. and that's okay. I do notice the views and you can still tryout for Origin in-game by doing the following steps. Just trying to make it easier and saving people a headache for trying to apply, thank you.

What you can do:
    1. Add and send tell or mail to: Original Scar, Lantern Scar

2. Understand Our Motto: It is their for a reason. To place rules, order, and a strong structure as well as certain characteristics such as respect, trust, honor, motivation, protection and most important of all, teamwork. I will tell you and ask you a little bit about your experience in the game and how or do you still enjoy it because of course we don't want jerks in our league and of course I do care that our league gets stronger given by our motto that I have placed for us. We choose to be selective, always have been and always will be. You have to earn your invite like I said before and once you join you have to earn your league rank. If you don't like our motto and won't follow it, then this league is not for you, simple as that.

3. Your profile and requirements: This is the easy part. A little info. on your character just to know how strong you are and how strong you want to be, that's all. It's good to know who can run certain things at any given time if needed. You will become much better than you are now maybe one of the best players in the game once you join our league, that's for sure.
  5. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Figured it out....

Your just jealous that we were featured on FNL twice....;)

[IMG]

We saw you crying on Twitch Chat & other posts here about SOE not picking your League for FNL, maybe its because of your attitude?
    • Like x 4
  6. Venomsaga28 Well-Known Player

huh the friend thing is the best way to go in my opinion no t saying leagues aren't needed been playing since the beta have 118 Sp cr 97 hero and a 95 cr sp 83 villian and i usually do it on my own i have ran with leagues in the past but either there not on , they complain to much . or i just don't feel comfortable . bottom line leagues are great but every league will tell you the same there the best in the game but truth be told its just the same old stuff i pick running with friends over a league any day at least with my friends i don't have to worry to worry abut someone looting me .
    e
    • Like x 1
  7. Chosen One New Player

Any league with X's in their name can't be taken too seriously.
    • Like x 2
  8. Original Scar New Player

me................really.................seriously? ROFL, no I am not jealous. I was in total shock and a bit disappointed. I just didn't imagine you guys so soon on FNL along with many other people. After a little while later I was like whatever about it. I was the one to actually encourage you guys and gals.

heres the link:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...eedback-suggestions.8371/page-19#post-2052330

OK, now for your next statement your just making up complete LIES and DRAMA. Being honest is not having an attitude just telling it how it is, you know. We will be featured, we're just waiting it out.
    Good Day
  9. BoosterGold89 New Player

Let's be honest there's not much sense in having a league on DCUO, Most leagues have a stupid high CR requirement or there are already little clicks in the league don't cost **** to make a league so every one can make one and don't matter if you join you can leave any time with out penalty. Or you get a bunch of Drama going on I have had countless people join my league that are low CR and they run with us to get higher then jump ship when they get a league to pull them through stuff. Not to mention the players that won't listen to jack and there T4 plus still not throwing out PoT or Blocking when tanking lol. That's why I don't take this crap to serious. I hear of people asking to pay to get into leagues and stuff that's crazy we may not be the best on the server but you give me a raid night of of laughing about the stupid **** we say any time lol
    • Like x 1
  10. PaperGirl New Player

Whats is sure is since this Dlc i noticed all the bad leagues and players around .
    • Like x 1
  11. BoosterGold89 New Player

I heard that lol. Was doing Nexus the other night this DPS was behind by 400k but was in this guys league so they kept him in don't blame them but with a pug group you just can't have that and expect to Finish the raid.
  12. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

We were asked to be featured on FNL last minute, yet you're calling us bad? Who are you to be calling leagues bad? Never heard of you or your sad unknown league.

Being honest? No, you're being ignorant.
    • Like x 3
  13. Eminence Dedicated Player

One Pieced is still around :D
    We're always recruiting too, if anyone is interested.
  14. Original Scar New Player

well props to you for showing up on such short notice, I'll give you that one. It was bad because what I didn't get was you wanting to do 2v2s and many of your league members showed up too. That should of gave you much more encouragement to feature them as well but for the most part you didn't want to do that. Glad the devs suggested otherwise. Just giving you feedback.

You say you never heard of me or my league yet you quote me in your second quote in which it is a convo that had nothing to do with you. your a liar. clearly you responded to my name and quote so you must of read the convo above. Here is my signature again so you will remember who your replying too.
  15. Happy Cat Well-Known Player

16. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

This is how I know you didn't watch the full video. We had one 2v2 match that was viewed, to mix things up. We had two groups of 5's, a 4's, a 2's and 8v8 match. For the most part? I was the one who stated that other groups were going on, I was the one who also set up the final 8v8 in the last few minutes of FNL, so where are you getting all this bad information from? If you actually paid attention, and weren't jumping to conclusions, you wouldn't sound like a fool right now. They're only able to follow one group at a time, unless they cut off from one match to another. Most of the league was there just to show a presence.

I've never heard of you or your league. You guys are a joke though, like the Rebels said. If I put on a league emblem and share my bits, will I be as cool as you? Respect goes a long way. Show some and maybe you'll get some in return.

Your/You're and To/Too: Two different things, by the way.
    • Like x 2
  17. Original Scar New Player

ok well I saw the video once again just to show you exactly what I'm talking about. look at 58:10 thru 59:36. Yes, I know you guys mixed it up which was fine. Just thought instead of seeing 2v2s for that match, it would of been much better to see 8v8's because it makes sense to do 8's when you have 8 people already. Right after that match, in the dialogue of 58:10 thru 59:36 you suggested 2v2s again and what I've been trying to tell you is that you should of featured your league more by doing 8's. Now for the most part, you didn't suggest much. The devs and viewers were the ones suggesting.

you say i'm a fool and ask where I'm getting my info. yet I'm getting it from you and the video. Now you finally mentioned an answer that we both didn't know about "Most of the league was there just to show a presence". That's the answer I was looking for. problem solved.

p.s. I was the one who got disrespected first and I just confronted the situation as best as I could, that's all.
  18. Zerefu New Player

It's not that there aren't any good leagues, it's that the leagues that are running Dox with 3 bosses out regularly and beasting Nexus in 20 minutes are the guys and gals that met much longer ago and have been playing together this whole time, You won't see these leagues either because they're more likely to be in an Instance 90% while they're logged on, so the leagues that are good are invisible to people like you and I who have to pug everything either because of an ineffective league or our absence of a league, that being said, these leagues also don't need to recruit so we'd have no real chance of knowing about these leagues let alone join them, see what I mean?

Furthermore the difference between now and previously is that due to the difficulty of T5 content initially causing a surprising amount of good players to quit the game coupled with the fact that SOE started advertising more, we're seeing an "Age of Failure" so-to-speak where new players are joining the game and aren't nearly as skilled as the ones who had to conquer T5. That causes a mass amount of bad leagues full of under-skilled, unenlightened people that constantly disband and remake leagues that in the end go nowhere.

On a side note, as we saw just before the launch of T5 content, it was too easy to become Full T4 modded out and if you remember, you would have a lot of people in RAIDs with 89 CR and 46 skill points and little skill, with the launch of "The Sons Of Trigon" this effect has returned again, especially with the release of easily obtainable 86 item level gear, where you have geared players with little skill. This little-known string of occurrences had an effect on early leagues as well. Many people realized this and formed leagues full of the best players they knew in order to evade this negative trend.

If you don't want to read everything above, basically; All the good leagues are ninjas.
    • Like x 1
  19. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

20. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Nowhere in your original post did you state suggestions. All you did was insult both me and The Rebels. You got disrespected first? A fool, lol. Go play with your league emblems, and lay off the forums. As I stated, respect goes a long way. Give it and maybe you'd get some in return. I do suggest getting rid of the lame league emblems though.
    • Like x 1