Friday Night Legends: Episode 25

Discussion in 'Friday Night Legends' started by Mepps, Oct 14, 2013.

1. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I think you should give that poor guy Ion Sentinel a rename and a power change token after that poor guy was lagging so bad .
  2. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

So any new leaked info??
  3. Radium Devoted Player

Soon...
  4. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

That's amazing.... Can't wait...
  5. Udon New Player

Thanks for having us on FNL Mepps and Spytle. U guys are awesome! And Thanks Mex for the prizes and supporting the community. hopefully we represented the community well. I know we had a lot of fun and our looking forward to future episodes. :)

-Udon Cogu

Here are the names=

1)Higtide
    2)Winged Badger
    3)Faded Killa
    4)Ballaster
    5)VxF3ARLESSxV
    6)ION SENTLNEL
    7)Udon Cogu
    8)Battle Ferret
    9)Domin ice
    10)Xearo
    11)Muscular Beaver
    12)Nyypope
    13)Seandle
    14)MOJO NLXON
    15)Ghost Walker
    16)Dark Azrell

Sorry for the hottub incedent ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Weapon meX New Player

TY for the names, writing them down so that i can begin sending out your rewards . It was a fun FNL.
  7. Weapon meX New Player

Number 16: Dark Azrell "does not exist"
    Number 13: Seandle "does not exist"

Please re-check their lettering.

Aside from those 2 players, $14,000,000 in reward money has just been mailed out to everyone else, listed.
  8. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Such a great concept A lot more entertaining than a 10 minute death match that ends in a draw.

Perhaps when you've done enough on the current format, you could do a "Spytle's Nightmare" gauntlet. A similar concept, except you spawn a variety of high level characters in who you wouldn't normally expect to see, such as a Level 90 Penguin and 2 level 85 Pengbot Maximus' (Maximi? whatever the plural is) then if you beat them, a Level 93 Deathstroke and if you beat him a Level 95 Doomsday etc. Not sure if this would be possible based on the troubles you were having tonight, but the whole concept is definitely a cool, entertaining idea.

I look forward to the next one.
    • Like x 1
  9. oF1RESTARo New Player

It's Seandile and Dark Azreil
    • Like x 1
  10. Weapon meX New Player

Thank you for the last 2 names, just sent them their $1,000,000 each

It was a Fun FNL with a good league. Twitch Chat was entertaining as always. An awesome pre-show, as is tradition; Spytle. We had Mepps and Spytle doing it up for nearly 3 hours #HEAVEYSMYTLE, and there was even surprise guest Spord and Loche!

A new PVE FNL format; that can now measure a League's effectiveness in combat. This will add a new dimension and motivation for all PVE leagues to step it up on FNL, to compete for top ranking.

And finally $16,000,000 (MILLION) in cash prizes was given out. All of this on a late Fridays evening!! = A good Friday Night!!!!!
  11. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I loved how they were hyping up this PVE challenge for a week, even in game on the announcement system, then on the show itself. They gathered everyone into PBG and I was like "ugh :(" then they cleared the instance of NPCs and I was like ":O". Then when they said they were putting buffed bosses into the raid I was like "omg :D this is gonna be amazing".

ALL THREE AVATARS at the same time... see how high the level of the bosses can go before you can't beat them anymore. The ultimate new challenge to prove your worth in DCUO.

Then it began and all 3 when down with 1 hit from a weapon. I burst out laughing.

I hope they carry it on and do PVE stuff more frequently. I play the game for PVE and I prefer PVE over PVP. So it'd be nice if they alternated the weeks so everybody got to see what they prefer.

I think everyone loves "breaking" games. By breaking I mean "cheating" and not doing things as the game intended. Like on Resident Evil 4 how it's hard as hell on your first run through and you're supposed to struggle with low ammo and health but then you unlock the Chicago Typewriter and it changes the entire game. It becomes amazing just to go around killing everything with great ease.

That's why I love this sort of episode as well as Spytle Shenanigans. It's something different in the game we love, that we can't do (or even see) normally.
    • Like x 1
  12. TheLoneLantern New Player

Just saw it a few hours ago and it was amazing if not just for BioDragonPR's accomplishment as a gamer. Major props to you sir!
    • Like x 2
  13. Cajun Star New Player

I enjoyed watching this , brought a nice tear to my eye.
    • Like x 1
  14. moadir New Player

oi Canju seu sistema esta desconectado do dco meu ta como e faço pra jogar vc sabe:(
  15. Cajun Star New Player

BioDragonPR is a legend , that man has done and continues to do amazing things in this game. He is in a league of his own. Thats my buddy.
    • Like x 1
  16. MrSentinel New Player

There was someone called ION Sentinel? That is ridiculously close to my PS3 Username Iron-Sentinel. I would have used Iron-Sentinel for DCUO as well but the name was taken so instead i named my character MrSentinel.