So.....I am here once again to Complain PW and Nexus Loot..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by D4rkwond3r, Sep 24, 2013.

1. D4rkwond3r New Player

So, this is an issue that all of us are facing. Over the last week i have run 5 times the PW raid. Two runs with 2 bosses and 3 runs with Only the main boss. The problem is that people are getting completely random loot which is not related at all with the power type. 3 times out of the 5 i have gotten 88 TANK PIECES are you Kidding me. I am a dps//troll, at least give me something useful. I am spending my good money just to get a chance and get a piece of gear and i end up at the end with a sad face. Furthermore, i am still trying to get a weapon better than a 85....WTF and again i see one person gets both 88 and 87 drops is this another joke...Can you guys take a look at this bad loot and do something? Is it worthy spending my money when i have no chance. ATM after 5 PW runs i had 100% unsuccessful loot. What the rest of the community has to say about this. Thank you in advance. P.S Same story applies for nexus + the drops over there forget to drop a 88 piece or it is usually a belt.
  2. NyteSkye New Player

This thread again... This is why I don't waste money on replays, nor time in Nexus.
    • Like x 9
  3. D4rkwond3r New Player

tell me about it
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

If you don't like and aren't happy with the way the developers are making us earn the best gear in the game...

STOP PAYING TO REPLAY THESE RAIDS.

You are doing exactly as the developers want you to. You're adding to the problem you're complaining about by supporting such a method and they will never revert back to the old way of beating the raids to earn marks for the best gear if this method of obtaining the best items in the game proves to be a money spinner for them.

After 4 months, I figured people would start and realise it's a con yet people still continuously unlock these raids believing that the more they unlock, the more likely they are to get the gear they need.
    • Like x 7
  5. Whiteroom New Player

You are the problem! its your fault. Stop replaying it.

Also take it to the "remove 86 drops from nexus and dox" thread.
    • Like x 3
  6. Notangie New Player

Since the best gear is 'earned' through pure, dumb luck, I've come to grips that I won't be the best until there's a tier where stuff is earned instead of acquired by being lucky. I'm not lucky I'm at like 430-something duos and haven't finished the Kabuki style. I'm at like 470 alerts and still lacking two pieces of Psycho. There's no way I'm getting any purple gear until it's earnable again. I'm going to get the 500 feat for alerts and duos before I finish those basic styles, no way I'm replaying anything with this luck.
    • Like x 2
  7. D4rkwond3r New Player

Well i am not unlucky in the rest of the content except ofc the CODEX style from t4 OPs and the NEW t5 gear. The game or the t5 content looting system just hates me.
  8. IGotYA New Player

This, if you going to pug i don't think is worth to even do nexus,
    league runs are generally faster and for once a week thing its ok,
    But pug groups got worse after the SoT dlc came out,
    and even if you get buff pools you will wipe some times in there,
    if you get power ring or superboy dna you'r better just disbanding lol.
  9. Ala Rebelde New Player

A simple solution: Unatuned drops.
    • Like x 9
  10. D4rkwond3r New Player

Last weeks Loot from Paradox was Base Items another JOKE. No more replay Badges from Me. Very Bad Loot System. OLD way was much Better.
  11. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I don't replay them and all it get from nexus is 85-86 its not worth my time to redo it and I hate paradox with a passion . They do need to change the way you get the best gear in the game this luck base stuff is stupid three pieces of it aren't even in the game.
  12. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

*very bad loot tables. The old way was exactly the same except if something did drop and the other guy needed it, I had a chance of losing it to them. Thankfully this doesn't happen anymore :)

Fixed it for you, Sir :)

Glad you're finally going to stop replaying these raids. It's only taken you 5 months to realise...
    • Like x 2
  13. Myrdin69 New Player

loot table are broken, new loot system isn't
    • Like x 2
  14. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I do like the new loot system but I do think that all drops fro the last boss should be unatuned it would save a lot of problems for everyone .
    • Like x 1
  15. RawR New Player

Actions speak louder that words. It is not that bad if you're willing to replay it again and again....and again. I play them once a week. I think about resetting sometimes, but this reminds me to look the other way. I get into groups where people are crying about what they get but it has always been like that, I wonder...why are still resetting it?....
    • Like x 1
  16. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I laugh at the thought of replaying these raids so often. I do with my league but don't get discouraged if I don't get any gear. I know coming in that there is a chance to get it and I'm more than ok with that. I also am hopeful that one day we can purchase 89 gear from a vendor just to make the full outfit of gear better than the gear that was previously drop only. Maybe there will be a new mark introduced?
    A question I have for the majority of replayers is, if you are more than capable of finishing these without of problem, wouldn't you say you are plenty geared for the content? Feat hunters should also be mindful that chasing a 25 point style feat with replays isn't a smart move on their behalf. I still have yet to get certain styles from earlier content, and I'm sure that I eventually will over time. So next time u see a guy (or gal) decked out in the shiniest new gear, that doesn't mean you can/ need to be right on par with or better than them. This isn't a race lol!
    • Like x 1
  17. AnonymousToughGuy New Player

Yes, the drops in these raids are frustrating as the day is long. I agree 100%.

DON'T REPLAY THEM!

I have no sympathy at all for people who complain about the loot and continue to replay anyway.

Nothings gonna change while we as a community continue to feed the current machine. Want change? Vote with your wallet.
    • Like x 3
  18. Mad9 New Player

stop using replays and feeding the developers' greed. It will only lead to perpetuating the system for future content. Drop your subscriptions and let SOE know that they can't mess with their player community. Don't get conned into spending replays to get the elusive gear.
    • Like x 2
  19. BadJade New Player

Why do people feel they need 87/88 gear. You are completing the raids without it are you not. T6 will make that gear look bad.

Be happy. You are only going to mod it. Complain that t6 will need more moving. It never ends

Work on alts to cr 98 full 85/86 t5. Then only raid next/PW once a week like how we used to prior replays
    • Like x 3
  20. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

I only do these raids once a week, for this exact reason. Not worth a replay badge.
    • Like x 3