Create your own Legends loadouts

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Circe, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Circe New Player

Let's give the devs some ideas!
    • Like x 3
  2. Circe New Player

Lyssa Drak
    [IMG]
    Weapon: A variation of Martial Arts.
    Movement Mode: Flight

Moves:
    Constriction - Multiple snake constructs wrap around the enemy, possibly stunning that foe.
    Snap Trap - Snaps and stuns a target with the jaws of a trap.
    Light Barrier - Shields from attacks, also reflecting some damage back at attacker.
    Predator Attack - Multiple predator constructs are summoned, attacking the target for 5-10 seconds.
    Spiritual Push - Push your enemies away from you with skull constructs.
    Summon: Hellion - Summons a light Hellion to fight by your side.

To see in action:
    (skip to 7:54)

Black Canary
    [IMG]
    Weapon: Martial Arts
    Movement Mode: Acrobatics

Moves:
    Canary Cry - Channels a cone of sonic energy to stun and damage enemies.
    Forward Flip – Lunge at your target with a fast and powerful kick.
    Backflip – Launch yourself backward damaging your target with a kick.

They can get creative, and think of some more moves for Ms. Canary.

Killer Frost
    [IMG]
    Weapon: Martial Arts

Moves:
    Frost Snipe - Pierces enemies with a sharp blast of freezing energy, causing damage.
    Frost Blast - Blast your enemies with a torrent of jagged ice shards, stunning, damaging and knocking them down.
    Whirlwind Attack - Whips winds into a maelstrom frenzy as you circle enemies, knocking them down.
    Swoop Attack - Swoop down and knock over your opponent at blinding speed.
    • Like x 11
  3. Circe New Player

Tala
    [IMG]
    Weapon: Handblasters

Moves:
    Fireball - Blasts a searing fireball at your enemy to damage and knock them down.
    Fireball Barrage - Fires a barrage of blazing fireballs at your enemies, damaging and knocking them down.
    Flame Cascade - Launch a barrage of flaming balls at your enemies, damaging and knocking them down.
    Meteor - Throws a meteor at the enemy.
    Fireburst - Unleashes a pyroclastic barrage against your enemies, damaging and knocking them down.
    Hell's Gift - Conjure up restorative flames, healing yourself over time.

To see in action:
    • Like x 8
  4. Circe New Player

Poison Ivy
    [IMG]
    Weapon: Handblasters/Martial Arts combo

Moves:
    Vine Lash - Encoils an enemy in a vicious thorny vine that drags them toward you.
    Savage Growth - Summons a violent eruption of plant life to knock down nearby enemies.
    Briar - Stuns and inflicts heavy damage from viciously thorned briars.
    Pheromone Control - Stuns the enemy.
    Rise of the Plants - Summons Gallows Oak minion to fight by your side.
    Pheromone Bloom - Knocks down and stuns your enemies while healing you over time. (50-100% Supercharge)

To see in action:
    (skip to 9:06)
    • Like x 8
  5. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Hey, I'd just settle for being able to re-arrange the current loadouts, and see the tooltips for what each move is supposed to do.
    • Like x 6
  6. Circe New Player

Giganta
    [IMG]
    Weapon: A variation of Brawling/Martial Arts.

Moves:
    Smash - Hit the ground. Melee to combo.
    Slam - Charge at your opponents, hitting them back.
    Seismic Throw - Pull a chunk of concrete from the ground to throw at your opponents.
    Charged Punch - Swing at your opponent, knocking them up.
    Clap - Clap your hands together, causing a force to hit your opponent.
    Grow - Grow in size, increasing attack power and health. 100% supercharge.

To see in action:
    (skip to 1:37)

Raven
    [IMG]
    Weapon: Handblasters

Moves:
    Ravenous Bind - The opponent is trapped in an encasement.
    Tornadoes of Darkness - Casts 3 tornadoes that rapidly attack the opponents, and push them away.
    Dark Circle - Creates a field of darkness, damaging all opponents who step in it.
    Self Projection - Projects images of herself to attack the opponents.
    Take Off - Shoots the opponent with raven projections.
    Dimensional Rift - Teleports to a different location.

To see in action:

• Like x 8
  7. Circe New Player

For Tala, forgot to mention that Fireball Barrage is a 50-100% supercharge.
  8. MonkeySparkz New Player

Nice, I really like what you came up with for Poison Ivy the most. The rest are good too of course. :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Night hunterr Dedicated Player

Looks like we got ourselves a future dev here.:D
    • Like x 2
  10. Yefged Active Player

Only female Legends? (I'm not complaining, just realized that :p)
    • Like x 3
  11. TheLoneLantern New Player

Are you taking into consideration defensive abilities. A lot of your characters are missing some kind of mitigation powers, such as a self heal, dodge attack, reflection, or shield. Anyways, here's my attempt at Green Arrow and Aquaman. While I don't think all of my power ideas are logistically possible, I think they're pretty creative and I personally wouldn't mind spending $10 on either of them.

Green Arrow
    [IMG]
    Weapon: Bow

Moves:

1) Boxing Glove Arrow - Shoots a boxing glove-tipped arrow that stuns and knocks back unprepared foes. (ranged cone)

2) Distract - (same effect as Gadgets, meaning Damage mitigation and CC immunity for a short time) (UWC)

3) Seismic Shot - Shoots an energy arrow into the ground damaging nearby enemies with a shockwave (PBAoE)

4) Countdown Arrows - Fires a barrage (5 or 6) of arrows at lightning speed, which time down to detonation after seconds (2-3ish) (mimicking sticky bomb)

5) High-Flying Backflip - running kick-launch off of opponent into an elevated backflip (envision people that do backflips off walls) (1.5-2x the height of normal backflips a.k.a. "the anti-robin" lol) (wasted if misses foe) (Dodge effect) (not UWC)

6a) Elemental Arrow - Grabs a random arrow that applies one of three different DoTs (Fire Arrow - stronger DoT, no additional effects; Ice Arrow - weaker DoT, applies slow effect, possibility to encase in ice; Light Arrow** - average DoT, intense light blast applies momentary stun effect)

or

6b) Grapple Arrow/"Boot to the Face!" - Shoots arrow at the ceiling and uses it to swing into the foe (similar to a tarzan swing I guess)

**Elemental Arrow may or may not be inspired by The Legends of Zelda. "Light" Arrow could be replaced with Electric Arrow, stun caused by electric shock rather than blast of light.

Aquaman
    [IMG]
    Weapon: Staff (Signature Trident) w/ 1H's BB (Water-encased Focus Blast w/ splash effects, optional: his hand turns to water during the BB animation)
    Movement Mode: SWIMMING (just kidding...) Acrobatics

Moves:

1) Trident Strike - Launches staff to spear the foe, Trident returns to Aquaman via magical forces

2) Great White - Summons a water portal in which a Great White shark attacks the foe from below, launching foe into the air (juggle-esque move) (affected by dodge) *can use the same pool portals from boss fight in the Condemned Shipping Office instance*

3) EELectric - Encases the foe in eel-infested water, electrocuting the foe until breakout. (minimum 2 shocks, applies grounding effect, use effects from the open world mission where the citizens get trapped by Atlanteans)

4) Water Slide - Barrels into the foe by sliding across the ground using water to reduce friction (can either mimic flight's headbutt thing and would look like Jax's Steel Rush attack from Mortal Kombat, or Sub-Zero's Ice Slide from MK where the foe flips over him; the former seems easier to design) (interrupted/cancelled if airborne)

5) Topo the Line! - Summons Aquaman's right-hand octopus to aid in battle. (damages, chance at entangling foe with it's 8 arms, rather large health pool (700-800ish), absorbs damage (mitigator pet))

6) Tidal Wave - Creates a large pool of water that comes crashing down onto the foe, damaging all enemies in the radius (AoE like TF's barrel? or just a single tick of damage) (if crashing water from above can't work, use a similar animation to Quantum's bluish-white DoT)
    • Like x 11
  12. Circe New Player

Yes I am. Tala, Poison Ivy, Giganta all have healing moves. Lyssa Drak has a shield. Raven has teleportation, which could work as a defensive.

But I guess they could give Killer Frost one of Ice's shields. That would give her another power, and would bring Ice into perspective in Legends.

Now that I know what they did with Circe, I think Raven has a high chance of being added with at least 2 of the powers I gave. Raven would play similar to Circe.

And as for Giganta, she would play very similar to Bane and to an extent Wonder Woman.
  13. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I fully support some kind of tool tip that exsplains each characters powers like say a loadout screen
    • Like x 3
  14. Circe New Player

My personal faves are:
    1) Tala
    2) Poison Ivy
    3) Lyssa Drak

I really hope they decide to make Tala and Lyssa Drak. I know they aren't that popular, but they have a lot of potential to be fun Legends characters.
    • Like x 1
  15. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

I support most of your ideas. But they would have to stagger these, to make for more content packs.

Good job with all the thinking of skills. +1
    • Like x 2
  16. Enickma Dedicated Player

ENICKMA:

1. Fact bomb: A sticky grenade that does damage over time via truth
    2. Discuss - Interruptable beam that stuns
    3. Vote - a ballot thrown with a chance to stun when the opponent takes a second to Vote for Enickma
    4. Bad-boy - activates a shield that absorbs damage and intimidates opponents
    5. Enickmaniac - summons a sidekick in the form of an adoring fan
    6. Total Enickmation - a supercharge one-shot of everyone on the map. May force game crashes on opponents.
    • Like x 9
  17. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Maybe Lyssa Drak will be introduced as a legends character with the War of The Light DLC :eek:
  18. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Your head became too big for the forums
    • Like x 1
  19. Lucaefor New Player

Lovely! very droll :p You have my full support for this +!. Let us now toast to your sense of humour being mistranslated, lambasted and provoking forum bans in the future! Huzzah!
  20. Lucaefor New Player

I like creativity, I like constructive ideas and I like this thread!

:eek: but where is Zatanna?