23min Paradox Wave: Ravager, Oppressor, Tyrant

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ObsidianChillSucks, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Brandt New Player

Umm didn't One Pieced beat you to the Epic Odyssey feat and supplied a video about it also, which caused you to rage and flame them and ps3 players in a thread?
    :D
    • Like x 1
  2. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Only took PC players a little over two months to catch up to One Pieced on the PS3 for the Oddy Feat. I'm surprised it didn't take them longer.
  3. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

A thread locked because it had a video showing an exploit...:D
    • Like x 1
  4. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

I'm sorry but, it was the Green Names that called it an exploit, and I simply can't trust the word of people who said Clown Boxing was NOT an exploit only to change their mind (months later), and break Transmute as opposed to fixing the REAL problem (fake damage) , the people who said the rafter exploit in Nexus was a legitimate tactic only to fix that later, and the SAME people who've yet to fix a simple function (mic volume adjusting) that should've been fixed over two years ago.

The fact is, One Pieced was given parameters, they worked within said parameters, and finished what most people thought would take T6 to finish. I am 99% sure that had they not already gotten their feat, I'm sure One Pieced would've went back to the lab and did it again.
    • Like x 2
  5. Savage Mind Committed Player

Only One Pieced can make using movement mode look like exploiting.
  6. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

i must admit i am impressed i've finally seen a Mental dps do better than me .... believe me thats big coming from me but 23 mins u coulda beat paradox on your lunch break and still had 30 mins to get lunch.... but yea i was debating Going SS ... the debate is over imma see how PD works for me XD ....
  7. Mrs Biggles New Player

lol God Mode has already done that we just dont record and brag about it. Go spend hours a day trying to attempt it while we do it a few days a week with ease. Noobs.
  8. Mrs Biggles New Player

Go spend $250 on the patriotic utility belt to nerd.
    • Like x 5
  9. MonkeySparkz New Player

Why can't people just say something nice? They'd rather hate & make it obvious they're jealous. All you have to say is "congrats!" Or "nice!" Well anyway congrats on this run! :D
    • Like x 1
  10. Mrs Biggles New Player

Not jealous when it's already been done before them. They are try hards and we just go in one day and say were going to do this combo and do it. We don't spend hours upon hours a day learning different strategies, the raids are easy and if you need to spend that long and replay it that many times just to learn a simple raid then you have no skill at all.
    • Like x 2
  11. MonkeySparkz New Player

They never said they were the first. They simply posted a video & people are just being negative. And I'm sorry but I don't know who you are referring to at the end about not being able to beat paradox. I'm guessing Odyssey? Lol.
  12. Kat Astera New Player

LOL Thought he actually typed that for a sec.
    • Like x 1
  13. Blue Spectrex New Player

You guys are horrible, he puts a video out showing his accomplishments in Paradox and you all just nitpick and put him down for it. Gratz on the video obsidianchill.
    • Like x 2
  14. minuteofdecay Committed Player

Didn't watch the video, but good job.
  15. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

Lol guess you guys have really changed since your 5man nexus then huh, weird because bedo doesn't miss an opportunity to mention how many bosses they are doing or how close they are to doing 4 bosses on multiple threads so yea I laugh at you saying you just don't care and want to show it. It took you 38min just to beat the oppressor hiding in the warrior tunnel lol really your threats are completely empty

$250 is nothing to what ive spent over the course of 2 1/2 years on this game so im so happy that you like to keep tabs on me and keep up with my current events it means alot coming from my villain brothers.
  16. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

GJ for the 23min paradox run, but he getting hate from the ps3 side cause he clumped us all in 1 bunch and said we were glitchers, and he come across as a db sometimes, but 23mins is impressive no matter how much power he used or the setup truth is truth no matter how you feel about the op
  17. Lightful New Player

I wasn't aware of this.
  18. Mrs Biggles New Player

That's Bedo. He is the forum master when it comes to posting new threads. Obsidian, are you butt hurt because I owned you in pvp open world when you had about 20+ heroes with you?
  19. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

nah my butt is nice and comfortable it was sitting in a nice padded chair at the time, when is GodMode making a FNL appearance? cause id welcome the opportunity for you to try it again, well I assume you wouldn't be doing pvp anyways on it so most likely wouldn't get the opportunity.
  20. Valsmurf Loyal Player

The funny thing about this thread is reading grown men fighting over a video game, never fails to entertain :p

There hasn't been an FNL pvp event where the 2 leagues actually have a grudge or something, they're always BFFs. It would definitely be fun to see GodMode vs Fami and listen to Chill and bedo or biggles try contain themselves and keep it PG in front of Jens and Mepps.

Hmmm, they could even do a "PVE vs" challenge. Have both leagues on to do Paradox, the one who finishes faster with less deaths and more bosses up with the tyrant, wins. Make it a race, both start at the same time and devs jump and bring the camera from one group to the other.

This thread is very entertaining, an FNL based on this would be even better!