Who else doesn't like Batman's block breaker in Legends?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Circe, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Circe New Player

Seriously, just give him the regular Martial Arts block breaker, or give us the option to choose which we want.

Because honestly, the regular Martial Arts block breaker is WAY better.
  2. Yallander Loyal Player

No thank you...love Batman as he is and the BB can be clipped out just as fast as MA if you know how to do it. Batman throwing ninja stars just doesn't seem right.

Now if they could just do something about the original legends not having all the MA combos. While Smoke Bomb is cool, I'd rather they each get their own version of a 5 tap hold that fits the character. Maybe Batman would do some cape spin ground pound and Huntress an AOE kick.
  3. Circe New Player

It doesn't seem right for any of the Legends characters IMO, but still they have it and it's my favorite block breaker of all the weapons. I was disappointed when I bought Future Batman from the Marketplace and he didn't have the signature Martial Arts move.
  4. Yallander Loyal Player

Then Cheetah having different MA combos is a problem for you as well?

See the thing I like about Legends is that it is an oppurtunity for the devs to showcase a character and present their weapons and power attacks in a manner befitting the character. Could you really see Batman doing the 3 Throwing Star combo? The whole barrel role would be really off imo.
  5. Circe New Player

It does throw me off a bit, but not nearly as much as Batman and his block breaker.

Well yeah you can see that all the time, most (if not all) Batman-inspired characters use that combo. And it doesn't look bad at all to me.

What would be wrong with having both options? Like when you go to pick Batman, you can pick which block breaker you want - the regular Martial Arts one, or the charge one. That would benefit all players, and diversify the character in Legends.
  6. Jc x New Player

You're asking for a very miniscule thing. And while i also hate Future B's bb, i don't think it should be changed.
  7. Olovan New Player

The thing that bothers me about charge up block breakers is the fact that for some reason the charge up portion of the attack is done server side which makes it a massive pain in the butt to fire the attack off reliably.
  8. Thechemicals New Player

This is batman we are talking about....all the other legends can throw shurikens, but Batman is above that, therefore he gets his personal bb.
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

this is the first time you have ever posted something that is truly a good idea I also wish batmans BB was the regular MA move
  10. Thechemicals New Player

player approves player's idea while informing him all his past ideas sucked. How sweet and rude at the same time.
  11. Brice Allen Loyal Player

No. Once you get the hang of it his BB is amazing. It has only like a 1 to 1.35 second punishment window. Practice with it and once you get it down pat you will love it.
  12. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

I dunno, I like it. You can see the batarangs clearly.
  13. Massah Committed Player

Batman has the same Charged Block-breaker as Robin - which in-itself is fitting.

And like 1-handed's charged BB - you don't fully charge to BB....you barely see it especially if you clip-it with a movement attack (Forward flip/ground pound lunge/back-flip)
  14. Spidersting Committed Player

If you are seeing the batarangs you are doing it wrong.
  15. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

I like my batarangs, thank you very much, sir. ;)