Unable to fight Jack in Cathedral Duo

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Stark Cold, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Stark Cold New Player

I completed the necessary 5 Wrath Missions, ensured they were all turned in and queued into the duo with a League Mate, who had not yet completed 5 Wrath Missions. The instance was fine, we cleared it and the scorecard pops up per usual. I head towards Jacks location at the top of the tower but the door isn't open.

Now, I'm not talking about the bug that causes the door to close too quickly for both members of the group to enter. It doesn't open at all. I confirm again that the Wrath Missions are complete and the Journal quest is tracking correctly. The mission log clearly tells me to fight Jack next but I'm unable to access the room.

I'm not terribly concerned about the loss of 1 duo or the replay badges lost during this particular duo. It may be a one off issue but thought you would like to investigate to be sure.

I will complete the duo again today and follow-up here to confirm if I was able to gain access to Jack.

Thx.
    • Like x 5
  2. chipzes Committed Player

I and some of my Leaguemates had this problem multiple times this week. At least 3 or 4 times Jack wasn't there.
    If it happened just once I wouldn't care, but it seems to happen quite often actually and it prevents players from finishing the mission, getting gear and resetting the 5-Dailies-Counter. This should be investigated!
  3. Korlick Loyal Player

I had the same problem yesterday. Beat the boss and the mission didnt pop up. Although i had it on my journal.
    I had to run the duo again and then i was able to fight him.
  4. MonkeySparkz New Player

This happened to me too. Ran the duo like 4 times & NO Jack! :(
  5. Stark Cold New Player

• Like x 1