Friday Night Legends: Episode 19

Discussion in 'Friday Night Legends' started by Mepps, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Friday Night Legends is DCUO's weekly community-focused livestream hosted by the Developers behind the game. Join us this Friday and every Friday on Twitch for live look-ins across the game worlds to see real players in action. You’ll also get behind-the-scenes information, the latest news and Developer commentary, spotlights on Leagues and other player-run organizations, ringside views of the best PvP battles, and so much more.

There will be no episode this week (August 30), but we'll be back next week with a Main Event from EU PS3!

This Next week on Friday Night Legends:
    • League Spotlight: TeamAwesome and FullMetalHeroes
    • Format: PvP Main Event
    When: September 06, 2013 - 4:00 p.m. PDT - 5:00 p.m. PDT
    Server: EU PS3
    Follow us on Twitter @DCUO and @Spytle, and use our hashtag #DCUO_FNL!
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The YouTube replay will be uploaded here after the show.
  3. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

Its nice to see EUPS3 on fnl again, especially nice to see TeamAwesome step up and appear on fnl instead of just criticizing the pc fnl's
  4. Yallander Loyal Player

Comments saved for later...

CAN'T WAIT TO LEARN HOW TO PVP!
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLoneLantern New Player

You better hope that the ignore invitations feature is implemented before this FNL...
  6. kawe Loyal Player

The invite spams where more of a US server thing. If I remember right there was only one invite during the last EUPS3 FNL.

Looking forward to it. Even if it's PvP. I can already imagine the ~12min deathmatches with 0:0 outcome. Fun to play, but not what I'd call fun to watch imho. The objective/node maps will be fun tho!
    The EU needs more representation here, so any exposure is good exposure. xD
    • Like x 1
  7. BigAl Devoted Player

I wouldn't say any exposure. Bad exposure can lead to no exposure.
  8. kawe Loyal Player

True, but we are almost at no exposure for the EUPS3...
    I know it's mainly due to the fact that no leagues apply to FNL. It would be fun the see an all italian league for example. As long as one guy can speak english to answer questions and chat to the devs it shouldn't be a problem. I hope some more will have the guts to apply in general.
    • Like x 3
  9. BigAl Devoted Player

I agree. More players need to get involved. I don't mind seeing the leagues that do repeats, but I think the community itself should get more involved in FNL because its a showcase of us, the community.
    • Like x 2
  10. Pew New Player

Gooooo TA and FMH!
    • Like x 2
  11. Rusvek New Player

This is why I decided to get active on forums from being a long time ingame player. Can't wait for tommorrows!
  12. TheLoneLantern New Player

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is NOT an FNL today, it's scheduled for next week.
  13. thelostczarnian New Player

i wonder who is going to host and what league/s?
  14. ENLIGHTEND1 New Player

Awesome showing from FuLlMeTaLHeROeS AND Team Awesome!!!
  15. Liongale Dedicated Player

I missed tonight's show from work, but no replay up yet. I hope there was one, it is the 6th, right? I don't see after-show replies!
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We'll have the replay up shortly. Long shows take longer these days, apparently. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. The M New Player

So if i remember, team awesome was supposed to teach PC side how to pvp, but they couldn´t handle a 5s right?

Kidding kidding!
    [IMG]

I agree with Spytle, maybe no SC at least in FNL since make the wait between matches really long and boring.
  18. Sore Steadfast Player

I think 5v5 should have 1 restriction for FNL main event. You can only have 1 healer on each team.
    • Like x 4
  19. The M New Player

I agree. Icarry 5s FNL was exciting.
    • Like x 2
  20. Ace1 Dedicated Player

That or grounding be fixed :(