Please give us beast claws as weapon

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Quantum Wolf99, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Quantum Wolf99 New Player

Indeed Because The claws with the primal wolf form Are faster than Brawling but slower than MA
    • Like x 2
  2. rumination New Player

Yeah because I think with claws you are just savagely attacking instead of focusing your attacks like in Martial Arts.
    • Like x 1
  3. Quantum Wolf99 New Player

Quite Right Claws are beastly Weapons so they need to be Savage
    or why even use them?
    • Like x 2
  4. Skopos Well-Known Player

I would love to try this weapon for my fire tank since I want to make him a demi demon.
  5. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

I would like this too.
    They just need to add more skins to MA, is all. Or brawling.
  6. Quantum Wolf99 New Player

you guys help me out
    post a list of what Npc characters You have Seen use the claws as their weapon
    Also we only have 11 different Weapons we need that Evened out to 12
  7. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

Maybe something like Dual Pistols but as a melee weapon... (talking about speed here)
    • Like x 1
  8. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

Catwoman
    Cheetah
    Wolf Form
    Beastiamorph Trinket from Vault, equipped with MA.
    All the Feline-People from the Catwoman solo instance.

That's all I remember like that...
    • Like x 1
  9. XODUIS Committed Player

If we were to have claws, im guessing it would have the same combos as the Nature Wolf, its very different from MA and Brawling, would be a nice addition to the game
    • Like x 1
  10. Quantum Wolf99 New Player

The inmates at arkham
    also use the claws
  11. rumination New Player

They should add projectiles for range attacks (like one-handed) because shurikens will be too similar to Martial Arts. Then for the hold range attack you can do a giant X slash projectile, just a thought that could be cool. But I think that if it had the same combos as Primal Wolf it might not be as good, because it has no range attacks & won't be versatile. I do like the Primal Wolf combos, they just need to add some range attacks & awesome claw weapon styles.
    • Like x 1
  12. rumination New Player

Yeah pretty good comparison
    • Like x 1
  13. drgonosz New Player

I would like to see some different weapon / fighting styles.

A previous post mentioned kicking. Tae kwon do and some of the more acrobatic kicks from capoeira.

I would love to see some form of grappling: wrestling, judo, jujitsu would all be interesting.

The other weps listed above mostly come from Okinawan Kobujutsu: rochin and tembei (small spear and shield), tonfu (police batons), sai (trudgeon), nunchuku, eku (now this would be interesting - it is the oar and its movements are fluid and somewhat different from the staff), kama (sickle) and a pure visual style would be tekko (knuckle dusters).