Deadmeat descriped the new loot system different!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Clip, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Clip New Player

Deadmeat posted once that the new loot system means u get a COMPLETE loot for yourself- we did a nexus run and our tank received 2 purple dps things someone else 2 pieces, and the rest got a FEV and one single item from the last boss!!! Sorry but this is a sh** loot system! Now i can get 1 piece and its maybe not even my role? For 87 replaybadges thats a very very bad deal! If i get 1 item from a t5 raid it should be atleast in my role. But the chances to get a pieve that i need plus its in my role are almost none if i end up with 1 single drop from the main boss.

Maybe my english wasnt good enough to get what deadmeat said but right now im really pissed- the drop rate was bad already! Now ull end up with even worse chances. Please take a look into this! 87 badges for 1piece is not acceptable! I guess the same goes for paradox! Didnt tried it out yet but to be honest im not motivated to run it after that nexus drop!
  2. Whiteroom New Player

If that's how it is. It seems he did describe it differently. Still doesn't seem that bad though.
    • Like x 2
  3. Seismicfesr Dedicated Player

Oh be quiet new loot system is way better then old, with old if u got out rolled u get nothing at least now u get something keep crying. You couldve spent 87 replays and gotten jack crap.
    • Like x 16
  4. OG ELITE Committed Player

I knew it was gonna be like this, that's I why I didn't like the idea. Its just gonna be like challenges where you never get stuff for your role. And I'm sure traces in time gear is gonna be even harder to get now too. But hey this is what the players wanted! Right? Smh
    • Like x 4
  5. UltraElite Dedicated Player

lol
    and it starts

before 87cr badges with no loot was not acceptable

now its 1 pieces of guarenteed gear is not acceptable

i think they should just give a complete set each time
  6. Amelija New Player

Wait everone didnt get loot from each boss? You only got loot from 1 of the bosses?
  7. Clip New Player

Ok but why got the community told everyone gets a own boss loot? It would have been ok when we were told everyone gets his own BUT smaller loot.
    And again if u pug its all good but most ppl run in organized groups. And that means with 1 single random piece less chances to get something useful. Thats a simple fact.
  8. MCAZR New Player

Cool. So you mean this healer is guaranteed 1 piece to salvage and has a chance at multiple pieces? Seeing that we can buy our 86 gear, it's a lot better for me than it was before.
    • Like x 2
  9. Whiteroom New Player

Thats a good question.
  10. Seismicfesr Dedicated Player

Just did nexus everyone got their own loot from each and every boss but everyones loots was different no big deal its way better this way
    • Like x 6
  11. mgkaenzo Committed Player

Did you get weapon with it ? If so that would be o,ey sometimes only 1 gear dropped but loot isn't really the same that mean deadmat lies and if dev start to saying ******** just to make money I ll not put 1 more € or $ in that game.
  12. IThe PatchI New Player

I will not say "told you so".
    • Like x 1
  13. Clip New Player

U get loot from each boss but who cares about that cr85 stuff? Ok i will never have problems with complexe material again, but its worth nothing! With dlc8 i can buy cr86. Only the main boss loot is what we need from nexus or paradox
  14. Amelija New Player

Ah thats what i thought it would be. Good thats an upgrade then. More salvaging and not having to bicker with others over drops. I think what the OP was referencing was just from the last boss and the 2 people that got xtra loot was due to the chance of xtra loot dropping just not for everyone. Sounds like its working as intended.
  15. DeadMeat Well-Known Player

I am not sure what you are saying OP. What you described seems correct but maybe I am missing something. I certainly never said that everyone gets the same loot, or that everyone gets something they are looking for. What you described for each person had a possibility of being what then entire group would have rolled on before under the old system.

DeadMeat
    • Like x 14
  16. mgkaenzo Committed Player

Haha so you added possibility now. Thanks to make us think you did a good thing.
  17. UltraElite Dedicated Player

about the Chance drop
    are TT part of the same chance drop as the (traces, weapons, expert plans)

or is there really two chance drops?

if i remember correctly my friend was in a instance were the 87cr DPS belt dropped and the Time TRavler belt drop both purple

so could that happen with individual loot also?
  18. Whiteroom New Player

I think he and others took it as, if the whole group got to roll on four pieces of loot before, each person recieved 4 pieces now, not one piece and fe v.
    Like I said. I think its a good way of doing it with only one or two pieces of loot each.

Can you confirm the question Amelija and I had? Do you only get loot from the last boss. Or all sub bosses as well?
    • Like x 1
  19. Citrik Well-Known Player

I think he's saying that you implied originally that we would be getting multiple drops to ourselves from each boss and not just one item. For instance before at the last boss of Nexus, multiple items would drop for everyone to roll on, but now only one item drops and every player gets something. I think he was under the impression that each boss would still drop multiple loot and each person would get the multiple loot, which would vary from player to player.
    • Like x 2
  20. DeadMeat Well-Known Player

Not every boss drop is the same. Some have small chances for extra gear, plans, etc. This has always been true. Now each individual player has the chance to get the extra drops. That means that not everyone in the group will get the same number of drops. Same as always. But now if you do get that extra drop it is yours and you do not have to roll against the group.

DeadMeat
    • Like x 16