Need help with Frustratingly Bugged Skill + Loadout

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Deroxor, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Deroxor New Player

OK soo ive recently run into a problem with the skill Arbiter of Destiny on my lvl 29 (maybe lvl 30 by the time anyone reads this) Robot Sorcerer with the same name I am currently using on this forum....

Now, the was working fine (within my knowledge) up untill ummmm i dunno 2-3 days ago??
    and now is running amok and seems to have a preset loadout, and every time i change and alter this loadout, it seems to revert back to this very useless preset loadout, upon logout/character switch.

now its been giving me grief up untill now, i would run into a mission with what i thought was my loadout, only to run into trouble, use the arbiter, and then be in even MORE trouble.

i thought i was going crazy tbh, as it is infuriatingly annoying when your last resort tactic, that you have been relying on heavily in the past, out of nowhere becomes obsolete due to some unknown reason.

was it nerfd for some strange reason?? or is this a bug, as i am pretty new tot he game in general and have no idea how to solve this.

With respect. Deroxor
  2. Deroxor New Player

why isnt this thread showing up in the forums????
  3. MonkeySparkz New Player

Its a bug, it has happened to me before when I was Nature & used bug form.