Lightning Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Max Volt, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Elusian Crowd Control

"Electric Guide feat. Remander" ^_^
    • Like x 1
  2. 13igtyme Devoted Player

That's going to happen to every powerset. HL will win in all low content, dots are only good if you can continually stack them for a while and still bump out burst.
    • Like x 1
  3. MonkeySparkz New Player

The thing is there are ignorant people who do not understand how electric healing works so I get the usual "wow, u were out healed by a lot." -_-
    • Like x 1
  4. MonkeySparkz New Player

Yes, I used to be Nature myself so I understand now. I did notice its Nature healers who usually out heal me. Thanks for replying. :)
  5. Davidian1986 New Player

Hi again! with DW which combos should I use? Should I have Flying Spin Attack and Ultra Flurry or not? I didn't take those cause dont have stats on it. I'm lvl 30 now, I'm using a Voltage loadout, seems quite good actually !!

Wired
    Electrogenesis
    Electroburst
    Electrocute
    Voltaic Bolt
    And using the sixth slot for Invigorate when soloing, or Electrostatic Bomb in alerts
  6. Remander Steadfast Player

Honestly, I just take the 4 down the center. When DPSing, I'm not interested in long combos. I usually do the 3 tap hold, then clip or the ranged throw, then clip. If you want to spec Ultraflurry for power regeneration during solo content, that's fine. Won't use it much in group corncontent, though it's fun. :D
  7. Davidian1986 New Player

Lol, well I guess it will depend if I get more skill points or not, but yeah I took the 4 down the center too xD besides the last one is quite long already, but damn... it his so fast... I'm digging DW... too bad I have green weapons xD
  8. Gokaigerbay New Player

question about the electrical charge that auto-heals @ 35% HP or lower.

The standard move puts the charge on 4 people & lasts 2mins. Question is can you only keep 4 charges up max?
    Since the cooldown for the move is less than 2 mins.

If you charge 4 people, then the move cooldowns, and they haven't used it yet, and you charge again, does it charge 4 different people.

Then the original 4 charges on the first 4 cancels out and the new set of 4 has it. or do they all stay up till its used?
  9. Lokkii Committed Player

Solo electric healer , not from PoV unfortunately.
    • Like x 1
  10. Lokkii Committed Player

No it does not overwrite, so you can have it on the entire raid group
  11. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I would really like to know his Nexus Healer loadout. I'm a bad healer as my main role is damaging, but that electric damage was in your video was very bad. The worst Electric damage I ever seen. Even though you had 4 damages the dude only did 1.3 million. For **** sakes. I would be in the 2-3 millions. :rolleyes:
  12. Lokkii Committed Player

Lol he is a returning player and is a healer, he has t4 Dps gear and never dps's

My load out was - bio capacitor, bio electric surge, galvanize, electrogenisis, arc lightning, and invigorate
    • Like x 1
  13. blklightning New Player

I noticed you were jumping a ton. What was that for? Jumps don't cancel our animations, so am curious.
  14. T20thoughts New Player

Speaking as a Nature healer, I've taken to jump a lot in Nexus since there are a few bumps here and there that can mess with line-of-sight. Though that's BEFORE casting powers.

Plus, with all the players and adds occasionally bunching up, it's often easier to jump and roll out than it is to simply roll out.
  15. Lokkii Committed Player

Multiple reasons, line of sight on the tank is a issue in these raids at random times when it really shouldn't be, you will also dodge the static attack the batmans throw out by jumping, it goes right by you.

I definitely probably jump a little to much but im used to doing it DPSn jump canceling and what not on top of being flight im limited in movement, I feel a little faster jumping, additionally electric has a slight limit in its range so being aware of spacing and where each player is if someone is not receiving a heal I can easily jump in their direction.
    • Like x 2
  16. blklightning New Player

Oooooh, I may have to practice this a bit. Sound advice.
    • Like x 1
  17. Tikkun Loyal Player

Really excited to see an electric healer do this! Good work, makes me really miss electric!

Also, I don't jump in Nexus, but in Paradox I find it much more dependable than rolling and I can cast while jumping. Jump and run has replaced tuck and roll.
    • Like x 1
  18. LexDakota New Player

I'm having some issues healing 2 DPS's in Fam, we managed to get to the Wayne Tower (Villain side) and I couldn't keep up wit the damage Bruce and Thomas were doing. Does anybody have any advice or suggestions? If it matters, and it probably does, I only have green healer gear, with 84 shoulders, and I'm missing a healer back.
  19. Remander Steadfast Player

Drop Electrogenesis. Then hit Arc Lightning clipped with Biosurg or Biocap. That should get you through almost anything in a 4-man boss fight. Plus, helps with damage.
  20. LexDakota New Player

I've been doing that, we would keep getting to the part where thomas comes then they would gang up on one of the DPS's. I burn my power trying to keep him alive, drink a soda, pop Invigorate, it wasn't enough unfortunately.