New Villain arrives at DC Universe Online

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PPVKIGNX, Feb 21, 2013.

1. PPVKIGNX New Player

Captain Cool Kurt Pyro is the name of the new Villain. He's a communist marine captain that uses flames as a weapon.

His initials, CCCP, refers to the Soviet Union and provides a nice canvas for an awesome backstory to this Villain.

I also drew some concept art ( sorry for my poor paint skills )
    [IMG]

My suggestion is that he's implemented as a 4th villain mentor. He can have the elemental plane of the Hall of Doom as his wing, where he mentors new Villains.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jokimoto New Player

Except his initials aren't CCCP, they're CCKP. Nice try, though. :)
  3. Statrix New Player

you do realise 32 million ppl play Leage of Legends don't you ?
    Brands Cryocore skin looks better you should have used that ;)
  4. PKMN12 New Player

No offense, but considering he is not a DC character let alone a well known one, this suggestion is not exactly well thought out. He would also be considered a meta villain anyway, elemental powers is covered under Meta.
  5. Statrix New Player

he is just trolling.
    • Like x 1
  6. Karnevil Committed Player

looks like the character created on Face Off and appeared in Dark Justice League #16.

His name is The Infernal Core.

Alright, went back and looked at him and doesn't look like him that much, but that's who it reminded me of.

Carry on.
  7. PKMN12 New Player

i sort of guessed that, but i did not want to make a trollish response if he really did think this was a good idea, though admittedly it deserves one ether way.
  8. Statrix New Player

him using art from League of Legends and saying it was him exposed with trollish nature to me :)
  9. Hakune New Player

hey ppvghjy whatever your name is

Here is your best friend Bob (whom also nobody cares about), so uhm about that shoe thing we talked about the other day...are you still in?
  10. Rashadjc New Player

Wow that picture looks amazing!
  11. Flashhh New Player

hahaahh League of Legends player
    ur art hahaha
  12. SuperiorMouse New Player

he's not trolling. you guys really need to learn what trolling is. he just has a sense of humour. 99% of his posts should go directly to Joker's Funhouse.
  13. Cindra New Player

99% of his posts need to be deleted.
  14. Etho New Player

Cindra needs to be deleted (<3 Cindra).

On-topic: Ahhh, Brand from League of Legends. You've quite the imagination, though, OP.
  15. Kroye Loyal Player

I'd buy it from the marketplace.