When heros come a ganking, we take the fight to them !

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Curse Bringer, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Spytle Executive Creative Director

Will be happy to. Though, I felt I gave as good as a got last night. :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Oh theres no question about it, you did :) I just know alot of villains including myself would love it if you played milkman more often. maybe after SOE live you can run some matches with Most wanted, we would be more than happy to have you :)
  3. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

Hmm thats funny curse..... because the whole time you were fighting us at the pd station we were queued for 5s the entire time with spytle and a buttkicker healer. I even mentioned in versus that anyone is welcome to que up but you seemed to be having more fun just dropping orbitals on our spawn point. So yea i doubt you would run matches lol. Spytle was in our teamspeak that whole time he wanted matches and duels and villians just wanted to gank ;)

1 team did accept a scrim invite and sptyle and the buttckicker showed them a bad time :(
  4. Spytle Executive Creative Director

Woah woah woah.

Don't drag me into any drama please. :) I had fun all around last night, pugging arenas, pre making arenas and engaging in senseless open world spawn camping. It's all good.
    • Like x 4
  5. thelostczarnian New Player

well you guys won but i wouldnt call that a bad time. that was a team quickly thrown together. i did a respec but boffed it up on my load out (had no burst power at all lol yes i noobed it sorry) and i didnt get killed so i could fix it. no burst and no finnish lol musta been like i was smakn ya with pillows:p. so yeah ill take the fault for that one. look forward to next time though it was all good fun. and it was spytle, a buttkicker, and a few fami regulars. also i dont see why you pick on cursed for not queing arenas. hes more of a pve person. to each their own. good game tho. i still wanna duel spytle when i got a debuff on my bar lol. i dont think i had one till the arena match and i would be silly to go after a tank in an arena.
  6. Yallander Loyal Player

It was all fun and games IMO. We were owning the night club for about an hour then we zoned after an Aussie match into 20+ villains. We held our own for a bit until the next wave came in. Anyone who says the villianside is totally dead is just playing at the wrong time. Seemed like everyone from the HOD zoned to us. Had to be over 40 villains spamming ranged attacks at one point.

Now if all those villains would just queue up or scrim there would be no complaints about queue times IMO.
  7. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

and a team with spytle and some random from buttkickers isn't a team quickly put together? i mentioned curse cause he mentioned running matches, which was all we were trying to do when 30 villians showed up, thought we would have some people quing so they could have a more private encounter with spytle.
  8. ManaBaddMan New Player

umm, actually no its not funny.Whats the matter you cant handle a little orbital strike?, thats lol!
    MW had 2 or 3 ppl on at this time. You fail to realize, or admit, that MW has never and probably will never run high competitive 5s, or arenas, in general. No way you would have seen us in there. You would rather act as if we Q, and get beat, by YOU; all the time. So yea, I doubt you know what you are talking about, MW would appreciate being left out of your drama, just as much as Spytle would!
    Try saying GG, or just nothing at all...weak
    • Like x 2
  9. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

do you choose to take every post i make about heros as a personal attack towards you ? yea it was having fun decimating you guys, but did you not start the fight by attacking our club first ? here nor there, i see no reason for you to question our ability to pvp with spytle. just because were not a "Elite" pvp leauge dose not mean we cant have a fun time with a developer. simple as that.
    • Like x 2
  10. Spytle Executive Creative Director

Umm, guys. You're both being silly. There is no winner in moments like that in the open world. It's like rough housing children, it's just a lot of carefree, free form action. Both of you had fun, you should keep it that way here too. It's all one community.
    • Like x 4
  11. Yallander Loyal Player

There were so many sattelites of doom I think I lost cell phone coverage in RL. ;)
  12. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

Hmm, think there may be been some reading comprehension problems present in this thread. I dont recall ever questioning MW's pvp ability, nor stirring drama, nor calling fami an elite pvp league. We had some fun at a nightclub, villians came to pd in much greater numbers and started raining death from above and teabagging and turning gears every chance they had and we said we are qued for 5s and 5/40+ are welcome to meet us but it was like pulling teeth.
  13. cention09 New Player

while you both sound like wining children, you did question curses ability to run matches, because he is in representation of Most wanted, it can be seen as questioning the whole leagues ability. and i do believe that on one for your FNL's your league claimed to be an elite pvp league. from previous posts i have seen from you i believe the problem is the way you word things, maybe work on that for future posts so that they arent portrayed as a personal attack. spytle is right, it was fun and games and we are all one community
  14. Spytle Executive Creative Director

I don't know, I was too busy giggling the whole time trying to outwit isolate and have some more random match ups in the open world. But we did so many matches in Australia, and the occasional 5. I have to be honest, the 8's in Australia were the most fun, and all the open world shenanigans were a great break, in a way, more fun than running another 5v5 deathmatch for a change.
    • Like x 1
  15. cention09 New Player

spytle while you do bring up a good point, curse dose bring up a good point aswell, you do seem to play hero side only, maybe give mepps some time off to play with us villains ? or maybe join in on some premades on milkman as curse has suggested ?
    • Like x 2
  16. Flash New Player

It helps when you don't do it right next to the night club :p
  17. Flash New Player

I counted 62 orbitals.
    10 were mine.
  18. Flash New Player

Thankfully there wasn't any teabagging ;)
    [IMG]
  19. MrHoiPolloi Well-Known Player

Wow, elitism and QQing all in one place. It is like the AM/PM of threads.
    • Like x 1
  20. thelostczarnian New Player

agreed mw has a few players that are quite good at pvp but it isnt what they log in for every day like fami. it takes time to build good team play. im not in mw anymore but if i was id take mathalos, badd man, nitefelina and foxy love into a pvp match quickly and do well in competitive pvp against most teams out there after a week of team practice. thats just who i would grab off the top of my head.