Friday Night Legends: Episode 13

Discussion in 'Friday Night Legends' started by Mepps, Jul 3, 2013.

1. TheLoneLantern New Player

Yea, i thought it was strange that if you were planning on kicking him for loot or whatever, why you would have invited him back when he dc'd...
  2. Flamey Flame New Player

Man, these devs... "TUNE IN NEXT WEEK WE R GONNA GET PERMISSION TO SHOW THE NEW POWER!!! 4 REAL GUISE WE R GONNA DO IT!"
  3. Ebon Angel New Player

What happened to replay? I was unable to watch live and can't find it?

**oops just saw its next week!

Reading is fundamental...lol
  4. Rockin earth New Player

Hope they give two different challenges not the prime one
  5. IamZACH Well-Known Player

Good luck!
  6. Happy_Killmore New Player

Good Luck SHii3STY...... W^ Mcluv3n
  7. melvinpox Devoted Player

Best of luck guys. Unlucky 13.
    Wait til next week when Poximum Clonage happens live!
    • Like x 1
  8. Ryder New Player

this may come across as crazy but I kinda hope they get spammed so they finally start working on adding an ignore invites setting.
    • Like x 1
  9. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

and the PS3 wonders why they can't have nice things, once again a horrible showing from an entire community with multiple players spamming group and chat invites to all the players and a couple to Mepps. Sad
    • Like x 2
  10. Radium Devoted Player

Not like people didn't expect it to happen.
  11. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

:(
    Was still a great showing, they got unlucky along the way in Nexus but was still a enjoyable to watch FNL and Infamous and I forget the other player on the skype call did a good job talking and playing at the same time, its not the easiest thing :D
    • Like x 1
  12. LL New Player

Good Job! It sucks that people seem to think its funny to spam invites. :(

You still did a good job. :)
    • Like x 1
  13. kawe Loyal Player

All that spam inviting is really harming the PS3 FNLs.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems mainly to be an US PS3 problem. I can't remember Gravity complaining about invites.
    I think that's mainly because it's night time in Europe during FNL, all the kiddos are asleep.
    • Like x 1
  14. Kenny Savage New Player

^^^^ this was really annoying but w.e hopefully mepps and the devs dont shy away from ps3 permanetly
  15. Kenny Savage New Player

too bad some people didn't
  16. Kenny Savage New Player

u
    brought us bad luck :(
  17. Infamous Legacy New Player

Thank you to everyone for the support and everyone who stuck with us through the nexus run lol.
  18. Solutha New Player

The reason for that is population numbers. I am willing to bet the USPS3 has 5-10 times the number of players more than other servers have. It happens on those other servers but not as frequently because there are less amount of immature people.
    • Like x 1
  19. Anti Bezz New Player

not entire community dude.
    • Like x 1
  20. Ryder New Player

after watching the stream I found my post pretty funny xD but seriously devs, you'd solve that problem if you added an ignore invites setting and im pretty sure everyone will love you for it