Dear Powers That Be... Nerf t3h Phaze

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Ogreboy, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Ogat New Player

Ye nurf a power that's by all acounts a waste of power unless there's a crapton of power! I just clip with consumables then bleh.
  2. Gwalir Loyal Player

3. OMAAR New Player

Here's a picture on how my real life farming is going:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

OMAAR, I don't know what kind of seeds you use, but where can I get some? And why did you only plant one? If things like THAT grow in your garden, I'm going to have to pay you a visit.
    • Like x 4
  5. Ogreboy Active Player

HAHA! You all called me a LAIR! You called me a CHARLATAN! You called me Debrah! Wait... that last one was last night at the *cough* never mind not important! I bring you PROOF! PROOF I TELL YOU! BEWARE! Beware this vile, evil power! It CORRUPTS!

• Like x 1
  6. King Atom New Player

Worst demonstration video ever lol...So where does the OP phase dodge in that video kicks in.o_O....I could have melted that target dummy faster without it.

Theres nothing to nerf,phase dodge is nothing compared to how whirling dervish was used.
  7. D4rkwond3r New Player

I never used the power and i dont understand why 1 more crying baby asks for a nerf. Cant you understand this nerfing makes people to wanna give up on the game?
    • Like x 1
  8. OMAAR New Player

Anyone who comes to Turkey is welcome to my house. Cold one's on me as well!
    • Like x 1
  9. Darth Loyal Player

This was hilarious. Thanks for the morning laugh guys. It's cute how this guy is asking to make a support power not clip. If this guy was a dev there would be no support powers in the game since they can mostly all be used for clipping.
    • Like x 1
  10. thirty six Loyal Player

Beep bop boop beep beep 93420194 7219087643298!
  11. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Nobody is going to take you seriously if you type with 3's, z's, and purposely miss spell things.
  12. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

"Why you so stoopid!"
  13. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Cute video, but speeding up the film and still doing less damage than a normal dps does not an argument make.
  14. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

i guess people just won't be happy until every power in the SS tree is nerfed into uselessness
  15. Toxiic Committed Player

I don't think they will nerf a power that doesn't do much of anything but waste power. If your not a tank and you use it in T5, right after you come out of it you could still die in one shot. To the controllers crying about giving out power, pretend there are no dps in your group and only give out power to the ones who actually need it to help the group (healers and tanks) instead of to the selfish people who only want to see big numbers. Recharge gives to the lowest powered members in the group but it doesn't mean you have to spam it to get everyone up in power. Sooner or later the dps power spammers will have to learn to save on power, block, and USE COLAS. Until then, I will sit back and laugh when you cry about dying because the healer supposedly didn't heal you when he/she didn't have any power because the troll had to spend all of it on you spamming your powers to get on the top of the scoreboard.
  16. Happy_Killmore New Player

Nothing to nerf, seems to be working as intended. Seriously are people getting "nerfs" named after them or something? What else would explain certain individuals need to fix things that are not broken?
  17. 478874 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  18. Sore Steadfast Player

I personally am anti-PhaseDodge. My perspective is that many DPS will try to maximize clipping at any expense. The power cost is way too much, the cooldown is way to short, and the clipping opportunity it presents is too far off the rails. I think it is structured to encourage wasteful power consumption by DPS. Culturally I appreciate the team dynamics more when DPS are encouraged to maximize their effectiveness and efficiency. Personally, I would adjust it. I'd probably just lengthen the cooldown. But that's just me and my thought out personal opinion.
  19. C Falcon Active Player

I get where you stand and all, but if they adjusted the cooldown on this... the cool down on a lot of powers used to clip would be put in question. This is no different than clipping a nature dmg pwr with cross pollination or something of that effect,which also has a really quick cooldown and is a 50% modifier. The only difference is that anyone with SS can use phase dodge and I really don't want my heals or any healers heals being adjusted due to this. Power consumption isn't totally about the role or the powers being used, but the player behind the character.... tons of non efficient every role out there so changing this isn't going to change a thing. Lets leave this be, I mean bad / inconsiderate players will always be there, and adjusting this isn't going to make that non SS guy stop spamming to pick up that support role that dies right next to them in Nexus.

All of my toons are acro, so this doesn't particularly affect me... but I thought there was an anti-nerf bat agreement after we saw what happened to so many powersets in the past.
  20. Valor New Player

I know people who visited there, and they've been all over the world. They said Turkey was the most interesting place they ever visited, and that everyone they met there was very nice.