Omaar's HL dps guide.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by OMAAR, Feb 15, 2013.

1. OMAAR New Player

Anyone remembr the good ol'days when Fan shredded things with three hits?
  2. Valor New Player

I went into the Riddler challenge to test on the grouped up npcs. Fan construct hits multiple targets, and defeated several with one shot.
  3. Zpred Dedicated Player

I think they are referring to the multiple switch on fan that used to happen.
  4. Valor New Player

Multiple switch, what is that?
  5. OMAAR New Player

So far the OP HL's players on usps3 hero side that I have run with:

Garett Jax
    GODGAMMA
    GX11
    Angel ( forgot exact name )
    kryptons savior
    Lightzout
    Crontitan
    Dirtnap02
  6. Zpred Dedicated Player

I tell ya what I've noticed about fan aswell since this update apart from the multiple switch target damage no longer working... It's not really as responsive anymore, I just ran some solos, I was testing rsf an snap trap fan and half the time the fan wasn't even affecting a target, it's literally like the whole combo has to be in the single target, so say if I kill an add with snap trap then combo into fan on a different add it was having no affect I would have to start the combo again or use power fan which is pointless, the adds literally have to be lined up for fan to be affective aoe wise.
  7. Supremo BR Well-Known Player

Stupid is your comment. If it is the best power to dps with is simply because the other powers suck even worse, not because HL is too good.
  8. Happy_Killmore New Player

YES!!! and when Whipthrash would "Forever Stun":D
  9. Eclair Farron New Player

yo Omar im just wondering is GH worth usin now
  10. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

I can say in good conscious, he's gonna say no. Read the thread, bub.

(sorry, had to include that, just finished New X-Men)

-Zurr
    • Like x 1
  11. Holy Demon New Player

i have a quick question: what is the LLL combo? It ranks pretty high on the combo dps table but it's never mentioned in the guide.
  12. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

So NCN is better than FFF?
  13. Lights Out New Player

It's long outdated now. (A couple of months) NCN / FFF will indefinitely net higher dps. The combo though if I remember correctly is : Power Claw-claw(tap melee)-HC/ram-wt*.

*I don't remember fully so please correct me if I am wrong
  14. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

Bedovean, what is your opinion on Gh combos now? Specifically CDM vs WCS / RSF vs RSFV / SSS vs SSSV.
  15. Eminence Dedicated Player

New to HL, any tips for pvp arenas?
  16. SmokingGuns New Player

Personally I try to never fight the tanks, but other then that don't spam you combos unless you know your going to get the kill and get good at you weapon combos. Being that we are HL almost every move we have is interruptible or blockable. Others might tell you different.
  17. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

Light Barrier is a must for PvP especially if you put the mod in it, regenerative shielding I believe it's called. But like Smoking Guns says, almost every one of our moves are block breakable. Chompers believe it or not are pretty useful as well. They cause Panic, leaving you a small window of opportunity to go HAM on your opponent.
  18. OMAAR New Player

Never was.
  19. bedovean New Player

Pm me on this topic. I am no longer discussing GH in this thread due to the creator refusing to properly test without disregarding it.

I mean what a joke. Refuses to post proper times as he himself saw from multiple videos and even said the time was lower the his posting. Hell he couldn't even fix a typo in the combo probably due to his time being taken up by glitching and not only telling others how to glitch but supporting it too!

Omar has done more for hl then most people ever will. But this forum thread and he himself has gone in a bad direction. The fact that he demanded that I not report a glitch was pretty much the deciding factor in how I feel. Go figure a ps3 hero felt that way.
  20. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

If the other powersets are worse than HL, doesnt that mean HL is better than them? Please, stop posting stupid stuff.

May i ask what glitch are you talking about?