Dueling in the middle of a raid.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by neptunesBeard, Jun 12, 2013.

1. neptunesBeard New Player

If I decline your duel invite it does not mean I am scared of getting "beasted".
    It means I don't feel like wasting time. I want to finish the raid and go on my way already.
    People who just need to build supercharge are exempt from this mild rant.

Edit: Duel invites should be disabled during a raid/alert.
  2. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

/facepalm
    • Like x 6
  3. neptunesBeard New Player

Yeah I know right. I can't believe people would actually think I was afraid of something that happened in a game.
    That kind of response isn't even clever unless you're a yellow lantern.
  4. Flashhh New Player

/facepalm..
    • Like x 4
  5. neptunesBeard New Player

Is your face okay?
  6. AkikoTsunami Committed Player

The devs had a premonition of your post, and hotfixed this for you last night!
    • Like x 2
  7. neptunesBeard New Player

Oh really? I haven't been on in a while.
  8. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

With who you raid with? ....
  9. neptunesBeard New Player

Random people. A lot of them try to duel me and when I decline they act like they are some tough cookie and call me afraid.
  10. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

It's your lucky day, first we find out you don't need PS+ to play DCUO on the PS4, and now this. Aren't you the lucky villain today?
  11. neptunesBeard New Player

I have a midterm tomorrow. lol
  12. Ace1 Dedicated Player

It's times like these that I lose faith in humanity.
    • Like x 2
  13. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. neptunesBeard New Player

I'm not lucky. I have a midterm tomorrow. Yes I realize it's summer. I'm in college.
  15. iSimply New Player

*sigh* Bro..I..just..*sigh*.../facepalm
    • Like x 1
  16. Kroye Loyal Player

duel mid-raid or scared.
  17. Deathmike Devoted Player

I know it's already been said but... /facepalm

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 1
  18. TrueMarvel New Player

19. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

I for once agree with you. I have no interest whatsoever in dueling someone mid-raid for the sake of a fight. However I DO NOT think it should be disabled completely. I do it often for the sake of building supercharge. But if it is for any reason other than that then I'm not interested.
  20. NoobishGuy New Player

once at fos 2 right after defeating prime assassin. u know the little hallway you have to go through and fight a bunch of guys? well one of the guys had to brb so we waited near the area for him to come back. These two guys decided that it would be a good place to duel, so they did and while theyre at it they jump right at the adds who were standing by. needless to say we were all caught off guard.