T5 Operations and Raid instance Bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Zpred, May 28, 2013.

1. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Alerts are affected too.
    Yesterday a broken ace-chemical instance blocked the queue for 1 hour or more. It was not possible to complete it (different bug), but it wasn't possible to close it either. It was not possible to stop the server from putting in new players whenever there were less than 3, but a 4th could not be invited.
  2. Zpred Dedicated Player

Seems like a last man thing, the 4th for alerts and 8th for raids. Needs a fix ASAP.
  3. Master Manipulator New Player

So this thread gets no love? I'd think this is more annoying and game breaking then some of the others up
  4. Happy_Killmore New Player

HOTFIX!!!!!!! Is this also happening of someone in your group DCs (disconnects)?
  5. LORD_SHOCKA New Player

Funny how the bigger things get set aside while ppl worry about not being able to change their base color.
    As far as i know anytime a player leaves without being kicked, it gets glitched.
    Is the hotfix for this or are you just saying there needs to be one?
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
    • Like x 2
  7. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I really like when we eventually manage to work around this bug and the "new" guy ends up in a completely separate instance. Not sure if that is related to this bug or not.
  8. Master Manipulator New Player

This happened also last night,

One thing we tried was having a group member leave and then try and use the teleporter to come back, and it put him in his own instance
  9. AlwaysFumbles Well-Known Player

So it seems like a new bug, not the same as seen before. It happens in all instances. You can wait forever with the matchmaking reopened and it doesn't add another person. It seems to think someone is in there but it doesn't show up in Group. Attempting to add says Group full. I assume this is why so often I get put into an empty instance. The software thinks there is someone in there so it won't fully close it. Also note this messes up your deserter fix where you can leave if you are the only one.