Omaar's HL dps guide.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by OMAAR, Feb 15, 2013.

1. bedovean New Player

St-fan/gh-fan is killing in 2-3 rotations as well.
  2. OMAAR New Player

Again I say this: FFF FTW! Why bother with other combos when we have one that lops off dummies in two.

For reference 3 NCN's lop off 1.6. Times the health of a dummy.
  3. Bishop New Player

Oh I don't disagree OMAAR, I just can't run ST-Fan off Ram-WT without getting the weapon-override bug on a construct every time. I'm thinking of Ram-WT/GH-Fan/PT myself but can't log on to check.

EDIT: GH-Fan bugs out too. I'm thinking that Fan seems to have some sort of lag/latency or override when used in conjunction with Ram-WT.

Bishop
  4. OMAAR New Player

Aha I see! My bad. Here Re the top to less numbers ( new GH hasn't been tested yet )

FFF
    WCS
    SSS

( for ranged of course )
  5. Bishop New Player

Added some more information to the Combo bug thread, for PC users, please repeat my cases and see if is the same occurrence and like for developers to notice.

Bishop
  6. OMAAR New Player

7. SmokingGuns New Player

Isn't the precision WT our best weapon? With that being said MG/WT-Ram/WT would utilize it over an over or am I wrong? And yes I did say it kills the dummies in 3 rotations but I'm only at 1000 precision ATM with you being 200+ precision more then me I'm sure it would be pretty nasty. Of you haven't already tested it can you please do so and post the numbers. Thanks
  8. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

OMAAR/Team - I think the one question still at large would be:

In a purely Ranged situation (so FFF not viable)

Does St-Fan / Gh-ghPull-Fan - Including those 2 sets of DOTs come in Below WCS and Above SSS?
    Meaning you'd only use the new combo if you didn't have the power for WCS.. (and I guess you'd never use SSS, haha)

WCS
    St-Fan / Gh-ghPull-Fan
    SSS

I know you posted a similar list above.. but I wanted to think about in a non-FFF scenario as well.

Just remember, some folks haven't been in these new Raids, (myself included) so it will take a few attempts to get comfortable with using FFF at first.

p.s. Any chance you can put in a good word for me with The Rebels? :)

-Zurr
  9. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

that is true but how many risks do you want to take in Nexus with only 1 healer ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Happy_Killmore New Player

Yes FFF is awesome however, the snap-fan issue that is affecting WCS becomes prevalent in FFF as well. I can only really pull FFF off at a constant if I slow it down some. I can't be the only one having this issue.
  11. Happy_Killmore New Player

Smoking Guns at what point you hitting WT after MG, I'd like to help test this for you.How many hits (ideally) from MG before you combo in to WT?
  12. bedovean New Player

St fan GH fan should be higher then WCs and sss
  13. Warlan New Player

My numbers have GH>Fan/ST>Fan as better for 1-2 mobs and WCS as better for 3+mobs. That assumes 1.2s for WCS and 2.5 for the other. This could differ on PC vs PS3.
  14. bedovean New Player

I am working on video showing each combo on PC. I have a leaguemate that has helped me with my problem regarding file convertion, i think it was because I am using windows 8. So I will upload a video of all of the combos, then break it down and if you want you can throw it under the pictures as links. Makes me go wow that it is higher at 2.5 cause I have it timed over 20 rotations at 2.3 lol

[IMG]
  15. bedovean New Player

Just saw jeebie's tanks name in picture :D
  16. Warlan New Player

Yeah, but for all I know WCS is faster on PC too. It's all relative. :) It's possible there are other combos that are better, it's just a matter of how fast one can do them. ST>Fan/LW could be the best...but how fast can you do it?

The other issue is if you're doing it at 2.3 you're requiring 283power/s to pull it off.
  17. SmokingGuns New Player

I am doing WT immediately after MG for max speed, I think doig that you only get 2 or 3 shots from the MG on single target. On multiple targets I'm not sure at what point it would split
  18. bedovean New Player

Its faster on PC but we cant do it faster, i think thats why many players screw up ST-fan is trying to do it too fast. it has a 1.2 second cooldown so doing it faster then that will cause u to do stupid things XD
  19. OMAAR New Player

If anyone from usps3 is selling precision 5 expert at a reasonable price PM me.
  20. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

Errr... are you using shield? lolz