NBA Playoffs Round 2!!!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Zizzi, May 6, 2013.

1. Meta Flare New Player

I hate that people don't watch the spurs, they do everything right. It's sad. This will be one of the lowest rated west finals I can think of. However I think it is going to be a very entertaining series. Every game will be decided by 5 or less.
  2. LL New Player

Curry was hurt, way more then reported. Warriors are going to be a scary team very soon. When they move to SF, with the new arena on the bay, even more scary. After all they have jerry west, who should still be with the lakers. West knows talent and drafts better then anyone on the planet.

In fact the Memphis fans owe him where they are right now as well. Everyone thought he gave pau away...,he did not he set them, up for the run they are on now.

I'm still sad jerry is with golden state and not my lakers....:(
    • Like x 1
  3. Dogzday Dedicated Player

Ginobili is a tactical genius. The Spurs are a very experienced team that no wonder they're always at/near the top of the seasons.

And Tony Parker. And Tim Duncan. Great players. The Grizz are pretty good. What were they, 4th in season? Both teams had an evened season.
    • Like x 2
  4. Meta Flare New Player

I think this will be the most technical series in the playoffs. They are similar, slow and deliberate. But the spurs have the advantage of better three point shooting.
  5. LL New Player

U are correct, it will be a great series. I am a basketball fan, lakers are my passion have been for so long. With that said with golden state out I have zero interest in the west now. I have the lame dodgers to watch and the kings who are actually defending champs. I will not watch nba west finals.

I can't stand the spurs...lol....they are so boring...,the only thing cool about them was Parker cheating on his desp housewife...even that was Boring....they can't even make scandal exciting...lol
  6. Meta Flare New Player

Lol...I don't know what to say cuz the spurs have been my team since I was eight, lol.
  7. LL New Player

I have rooted for the lakers since the 70s so I understand. I have to say I love the drama my team creates as well. :)

I think spurs best run team, best coach with Phil out of the game, but they are a bore.
    I grew up under flash, Showtime etc...winning with stars and glitz....spurs do it a diff way, but it works....
    However spurs in the finals lowest finals ever in terms of ratings....it is what it is....and that is all their finals..
  8. Meta Flare New Player

I should probably say that I'm now only 24. So I wasn't around for that. I'm all for stars and what not I just gravitate towards pop and the spurs.

Well if you the drama you must have thought this season was a success then lol.

So do you want Dwight Howard back?
  9. LL New Player

No what I was saying love ur team for what they are....ur team does it right from top to bottom, I can't stand them...and they don't get ratings, but if pop stays they have a shot to be on top a lot. U got lucky with Duncan, he was low key, and a great player...,Okc has this with KD now, the trick is once they leave to make sure u can keep whoever u draft to stay, and draft right....both markets are working cause they got the dude that was ok with being a big fish in a small pond

Most people are not that way
  10. Meta Flare New Player

I know right. Again look at Howard, he wanted out of Orlando so bad.

I hope kahwi Leonard stays cuz he will be the best player in like 2 years.

Out of the teams remaining who do you think is winning it all?
  11. LL New Player

In case I was not clear I hate ur team because u do thing right with no drama...and if u look at the past ten years ur the blip for the lakers for the most part...lol....:)
    And to answer ur question with e drama, oh know I need more...lol...we were a disaster.....only my soccer team can equal, oh wait the dodgers are trying to catch up....all my teams are failures...lol
  12. LL New Player

I have to see the final....the one strength the west both teams have is post game. Heat have none. I said this long before if the clippers got kg from Boston, they would be in the finals...,they did not do it...heat have no post options...
  13. LL New Player

I never answered the d Howard thing....at this point I don't care...
    From a team aspect I don't know where they are going....the coach they hired does not run an offense that will work with Howard going forward....if Phil was in charge yes I want him back. Now I don't get it....
  14. Zizzi New Player

Although the Spurs and Grizzlies are relatively "boring" to watch, they still play very sound and fundamentally good basketball which is always great to see.

I think that Spurs will still win because they just have so many more offensive weapons and they have the personnel to contain ( I didn't say stop ) the two Grizzly bigs.
  15. LL New Player

Fundamentally sound game...that's what people tell me ...as to why I should watch the wnba....sorry I have watched it...fundamentals are what they are