NBA Playoffs Round 2!!!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Zizzi, May 6, 2013.

1. Zizzi New Player

West:

Golden State Warriors vs. San Antonio Spurs
    OKC vs. Memphis Grizzlies

East:

Chicago Bulls vs. Miami Heat
    New York Knicks vs. Indiana Pacers
  2. Zizzi New Player

Wow, crazy Spurs/Warriors game! Can't believe the Spurs pulled that out in the end!
  3. LL New Player

Way to go golden state.
  4. Zizzi New Player

They should've won game one too!
  5. LL New Player

Well they are a young team.
  6. sirzap Well-Known Player

all got 1-1, interesting
  7. Zizzi New Player

Whoops, forgot to check in here for a bit.
  8. Zizzi New Player

Seems like Memphis is going to the Western Conference finals... Wow. I believe they can get to the Finals, but I don't think they will beat the Heat.
  9. Psych E New Player

I gotta say whites boys from the west like myself love love love that Warrior's backcourt. Really fun to watch.

Even though... my heart still aches for my Lakers.
  10. Meta Flare New Player

The spurs have been the best team for the past like 9 years lol. I pick them every year. I should probably mention that they are my favorite team since I was like 8(I'm 24 now). I'm predicting that the spurs finish off the warriors and they will beat the grizzlies in 6. Then beat the heat in 5.

As a side note. The bulls are going to the finals next year, as long as they can stay healthy. And Nate Robinson is so good, I've been saying it for years, it's about time he gets some love.
  11. Zizzi New Player

I really really hope the Warriors can pull off an upset, however I do not think they will. The amount of experience the Spurs have and the overall balance of their team is too much for the Warriors I think. I still hope the Warriors win though!

Bulls could've definitely given the Heat a better run for their money had the whole team been healthy.
  12. Meta Flare New Player

Right... The bulls were missing three of there best players lol.
  13. Zizzi New Player

Welp, there goes the Warriors. Tough loss but the team had a great run, can't wait to see them next season!
    • Like x 1
  14. LL New Player

Did not watch the game...But side note what a finish for the LA Kings tonight...:)

At least they might repeat...

I need to add that we need to hope the heat get to the finals or no one will watch...the spurs and Memphis....snore....spurs ruin every final. :)
  15. Dogzday Dedicated Player

*Siiigh* My team lost. My Dubs will go hard next year with Lee our MVP. Damn, that series was amazing though. No such thing as homecourt advantage lol. The guy guarding Curry was ridiculous and the Spurs were clever enough to have him double-teamed when they can. Thompson is a great player but he needs those assists from a player like Curry. But wow. Grizz, kick Spurs's butt! Haha.

I'm not mad or sad because the series was incredibly fun to watch. Always had me on the edge of my seat man. :p
    • Like x 1
  16. Meta Flare New Player

Yeah boy, my spurs got it done. Next up the grizz in 6. Ginobili and Leonard are going to be the keys to the series for the spurs.
  17. Zizzi New Player

All that's left is to wrap up the Pacers/Knicks series.... I think it could go to game 7.

The Spurs/Grizz series is going to be a bit boring to watch lol, but it should be some good fundamentally sound basketball nevertheless.
  18. Zizzi New Player

Agreed. I also wonder how the Spurs are going to handle the Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph combo.
  19. LL New Player

lol u mean no one will watch,,,spurs equal low ratings, u add Memphis, no one cares... :)
  20. Meta Flare New Player

I think Timmy will do a good job on Marc. I don't see him being able to Handle zbo at this point in his career. They could just throw bodies at him like Blair and splitter. I expect a lot of double teams on him in game 1. The grizz don't have a real offensive threat like a harden, Kobe, or Durant so it opens up the defense to take more risks.