Should i play EU or US pc version?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Orangejuse, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Orangejuse New Player

Do you lag by any chance in pvp or whatever?
  2. OMAAR New Player

Well I did lag on 8v8 FOS arena last night, but from what I understand everyone did. So 99/100 no.
  3. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

EUPC is the best server in the game. The devs tried to balance it by nerfing our economy and shipping us off to Pro7, but we still came out on top, so they gave up.

/ridiculous personal opinion
  4. Mitchell New Player

got to disagree there

iv played this game from the start and while once in a blue moon there is a cheater/hacker on the EU side. its nothing compared to what i experienced on the US side. up until recently nearly every single alert or raid i was invited to had most if not everyone other than me hacking/cheating in some way.

Iv also found the EU side to be alot friendlier and more helpful than the US side. the chat in shout/lfg on the US is crazy everyone seems to hate each other.

Id rather you not essentially call the EU server scum, especially when the OP is PC and you are on the PS3

/rant

aside from the early morning the population has been great for a while on EUPC

There are good and bad people on both platforms and both servers, don't let personal opinions about the players influence your choice.
  5. Wildfire New Player

At no point did i call them scum, those are your words not mine.
    Ive played both servers since 08 on over 100 games, and like i said, as an average what ive said are facts, hell i even put up videos to show it a few years ago.

As for PC/hacking etc, its far easier to do on the PC side so i cant comment on that, but i can give my opinion on the broader aspect of it.
  6. Flashhh New Player

omaar since your from turkey can you make a eups3 account too ;)
    and maybe roll your fire dps there! ?
  7. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

What you've said are your personal experiences of games that aren't this one. Play all the games you like for as long as you like, you'll still be talking nonsense about DC.
  8. Noxx New Player

This is exactly the opposite of my in-game experiences, which could be summed up by:

The guys from the US glitch more, cheat more (hence the infinite amount of cash they have) and are generally quite rude to one-another. Although their native language is English, they can't spell, use curse words as punctuation and seem to have a disregard for common decency.

However, I met some wonderful people that either play or come from the US server and I really enjoy their company, many of them being regulars of these forums. I have also met a lot of terrible people on the EU server, some of which are regulars on these forums.

I really dislike labeling people and I think you were just as unfair in your assessment as I was in mine. I'm curious why you think the US is so much richer if we use the exploits on such a greater scale. In fact feel free to disregard that, I try to stay away from bigotry.
  9. Wildfire New Player

As i said earlier, ive played DC on EU & US.
  10. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

PS3 which is not what this topic is discussing.
  11. ATARI22 New Player

i think on pc it probably doesnt matter.
    on ps3 absolutely play US server.
  12. BumblingB I got better.

Exploiters and Cheaters are rampant everywhere. I've not been on the EUPC side long enough to see it, but it's pretty dang bad on the USPC side. Watching a Bane stand right back up in a Batcave and you scratch your head.

As for the vulgarity of the USPC side... Well, we are emtional people. Tendencies to get excited over things lead to heated discussions. There is a lot of people on the USPC side, so there are bound to be conflcts. There is also a lot of attention lovers that can't stop typing in chats. So your chat will always be flooded.

When I made my EU character and got off the ship, there were a lot of people using the new /lfg for what it was meant for. Which means, the ones that benefitted from that one were the smaller populated servers. I can't imagine what it's like on the PS3 side with walls of spamming lfg people who are able to get in a post once every 30 seconds.

All I can say is the EUPC side is friendly because there is less people. The USPC side has rude people because there are more people. It's like how Los Angeles (3.82 mil) has a higher crime rate than like the entire state of Oregon (3.9 mil).
  13. Wildfire New Player

Pretty sure i clarified that i cant give insight on the PC side, only the broader issues that pop up on all games and consoles (ive played 360 for many other games too)

Maybe you should look into trend analysis, they happen, and when it comes to people, there is usually a correlation.