Quantum Power

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by The Debater, Apr 11, 2013.

1. The Debater New Player

I'm just making predictions and if you don't like it then ignore me simple as that.
  2. Meta Flare New Player

it could be like the power that turns enemies into ghost (cant think of its name right now). then if you have brawling do the punt combo, im down for this.
  3. The Debater New Player

4. Ilunis Dedicated Player

The problem with your predictions is that some other moron may latch onto them as if they are gospel and then spread the derp to their equally moronic friends, and then it will infect chat.
  5. CaptainNova Well-Known Player

H
    Horrific Visage
  6. The Debater New Player

Haha
  7. The Debater New Player

You over think this just forget about this post and stop monitoring it then and your problem is solved but I'm not gonna have people trash me for opinions like you
    • Like x 1
  8. Solarstar New Player

Mental Controllers using Thought Bubble in the Telekinetic portion of the Mental Tree can use that to Debuff and CC via Telekinesis. They can also use TK Push after Thought Bubble and or use Mass Levitation with TK Push or TK Bolt. They can also stun them with Telekinesis and then use Psychic Resonance. All of which can either put mobs in a Dazed, Crushed, Levitated, or even Knockback scenario.
    • Like x 1
  9. Solarstar New Player

You mean Gnome punt, right?
  10. The Debater New Player

See this is what I want actual stuff not just people bs-ing just about everything I think and say
  11. Ilunis Dedicated Player

In all honesty, this thread just needs to be locked up. It is speculation such as what you brought forth that can cause problems. Just the cry of "xxxxxxxx is/may be OP" gets ridiculous. You might have been better off had you actually come up with a theory of WHAT the power set could do or potential power interactions. That would not have been flamed. That would have been constructive and interesting.
  12. MeleeHappy Well-Known Player

i'm sure breakout powers will give brief immunity to being ''slowed down"
  13. The Debater New Player

Hey guess what I realized something while listening to your complaining. I DON'T CARE
    • Like x 1
  14. The Debater New Player

And get yourself off this thread I'm done listening to your sob story
    • Like x 1
  15. Ilunis Dedicated Player

Aww....sob story? You're the whiner already complaining about OP on a power that isn't even out yet, while showing no knowledge of how anything works. Riiiiight. *******.
  16. The Debater New Player

I've made this thread so people could give there thoughts on what COULD happen. All you've brought is bad tidings and negative thoughts and spamming everything
  17. The Debater New Player

Thanks for driving everyone away and for the record I just thought it seemed a bit over powered from the directors letter
    thanks for driving away people and I just thought it was a bit strange from the directors letter how he described the powers. They just seemed powerful
  18. Stellaravenger New Player

@llunis, why are you attacking him? You sound like an elitist which was one of the main reasons I took a break from DCUO.
    • Like x 1
  19. zColdFire New Player

What if everyone becomes quantum???
  20. The Debater New Player

Thank god someone's got a head full of brain