Hi! I'm Dawnbringer, and in response to my 'I'm Quiting DCUO' post..........

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Dawnbringer, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Dawnbringer New Player

As most of you know, I decided to give away my money and plans now that I'm done with DCUO. Might as well since I'm not gonna be here. There are a great deal of people who who could put some of what I have to really good use.

765 million cash, over thirty plans, a metric a$$load of exobits, ect.

Well, I'm here to say it's all gone. Over the past few days, I have been reading private messages and responding to posts on my original thread. people asked for a few mil here, a few mil there, a plan here, a plan there, and some exobits, you get the idea. In just a little over 48 hours, I've responded to various people, and in a sense, given it all away.

If I responded to you in a private message or in my original post, then you're going to get the cash/plans/bits you asked for. If I didn't respond to you, then I apologize but I ran out of everything. As well off as I was in the game, I simply didn't have enough to give to every single DCUO player. :(

As I said in my original post, I get home from vacation on 2/24/2013. As soon as I get the chance, I'll log on, and mail everything to everyone. Christmas comes early this year to all who asked for a helping hand :)

Most of you don't know me ingame, but some of you do. I've met some cool heroes and villains over the years and it was a blast to play with you guys. Thanks for the memories. :) (And a special shout out to a few guys like Supremacy, Solid Soldier, Zetsumi, Opie, Harvest Moon, El Franko, and Mr Explosion. You guys were the best league mates a guy could ask for)

Goodbye, so long, farewell until we meet again.....

Dawnbringer
    • Like x 9
  2. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

Thumbs up for a classy exit. Too many people decide to go out in a flurry of rage and spite so it really is nice to see. Hope that you find what you need in your next game.
    • Like x 1
  3. Dawnbringer New Player

Thanks. I appreciate the good will. Cheers!
  4. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

Shucks no PMs or response in your previous thread.

In a way I gave away 5 million also yesterday in the Auction house. I was seeing what private lockers were going for and by accident I hit x twice and bought the most expensive ones in there. Lucky you, person who got 5 million for those cheesy lockers. No sense in submitting a ticket for it though. :(
  5. Bioinc Skull Committed Player

Best quit thread of ever seen +1
  6. Tactix New Player

I hope your generosity won't be forgotten,may many soders be given away free of charge, and may many more plans find the hands of the toons in need.

Also, I have to thank you for unintentionalyl enticing me to sign into the forums,before your post/the forum change, I didn't consider more than being a lurker. Circle of life I guess? In original post I asked for a couple hundred mill Which obviously wasnt going to fly,but im fine with whatever you send because the fact your doing this is a great.
  7. Epic Wins New Player

BAWEEEEEE!
    [IMG]

Don't be a buzz kill
  8. Tactix New Player

Theirs always one at every going away party :)
  9. Soulsinger New Player

Sorry you have to go! Here's to hoping you find something you enjoy doing again.
  10. Epic Wins New Player

This game can be addicting, I'm trying to ease off it little by little. Hope you find something more enjoyable and fulfilling to do.
  11. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

Good luck and see u in a couple of months ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Agnetta Dedicated Player

have fun with whatever you choose to do next!
  13. BigAl Devoted Player

What's with all the post reviving?
  14. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

The person above u has no life
  15. SuperBell Loyal Player

OMG, you aren't Ratcloner, are you?