Meet the Council

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Little Sister, Mar 21, 2013.

1. UltraElite Dedicated Player

u need to work on how to present a joke, cause wat u wrote looks serious

and there are plenty of ppl who will beleive what they read...... water powers, apocalypse new location and DLC 7 release dates are perfect examples of ppl beleiving everything they hear or read

The only is fun is at the expense of anyone who beleives the pic is real

now if u reelased a pic that did not have the logo than i would say ya joke

but u go out of ur way to make it look identical and then dont drop even a smile for those who didnt realize its fake and ur jokin

2. SuperiorMouse New Player

that's some really bad photoshop work there.
    • Like x 1
  3. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

dude its a joke, theres no need to go to the extreme about it. yes its funny to anyone who would see it as a real thing, the horrid photoshop was meant to be a DEAD GIVEAWAY. :eek:
    • Like x 1
  4. TrueMarvel New Player

It wasn't funny. Didn't even crack a smile
    • Like x 2
  5. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

shame, im sure it will make others laugh /shrug
    • Like x 1
  6. UltraElite Dedicated Player

i know its a joke, typically i would agree about the "DEAD GIVEAWAY" but

What u think is a dead giveaway might not be to others
    an example in a DLC7 release thread someone wrote that the release date is May7, 1999
    now there is a DEADGIVEAWAY that its a joke,

yet someone still responded" who told them that info" as if they beleive it
    its all im saying

i remember back in the day someone posted a photoshop pic of a upcomming apocalypse DLC with vehciles....u would be shocked how many beleived it was true.....its trolling IMO

if u post something Claiming its from DCUO SOE i feel its trolling whether its light hearted or not someone might mistake that info...
  7. Radium Devoted Player

That photoshop was from Neph. He never did it to troll, he always photoshops hes ideas for people to see.

Other people posted it around and it became an urban myth.
  8. cention09 New Player

i found it funny
  9. mecha New Player

puke

the lab coat with the armoured gauntlets make a lot of sense and dont look lazy at all :rolleyes:
    looks like an outfit i would make pre lvl 30 due to lack of items

at least cavebatman looks decent enough
  10. Flagstone New Player

That also looks like he's wearing a jetpack on his back to boot.
  11. NCR RANGER New Player

That Fake one didn't even use the good boots that match with the metallic dark spectre batsuit gloves. The alien tech ones. Also should Have used the simple utility belt, and covered the exposed nose on the cowl. Would have been much more believable.
  12. Oel Em Well-Known Player

I like it actually. Goes back to the old old days of mad scientist Lex. Actually prefer it over the batmanscaping cave thing. Seriously, chest hair batsymbol is just creepy in the sense of a chip'n'dale crimefighter....
  13. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Im a Chippendale Crime fighter. I have to "fight off" bad mommies, and naughty hotties all the time.

If I had a massive hairy chest. I would shave around and a hairy bat symbol behind to show off.
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Er, I don't think that's actually supposed to be chest hair, it's probably just painted on his chest or something...
  15. Agnetta Dedicated Player

i cant wait to get this suit for my toon. SOE please tell us more about this armor.
  16. Oel Em Well-Known Player

Thats some pretty fuzzy paint....
  17. Killua19 New Player

i actually cant bring me away from the feeling that there will be, AGAIN, no love for villians...so far it looks like the villians will get a slightly diffrent team of luthors, where the only big diffrences will be that the armor looks slightly diffrent..namly diffrent chest or just a hat..while the heroes get completly diffrent batmans who are all in their respective costume, pretty unique and distintable..

yeah just like all the other times in this game....
    • Like x 1
  18. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

19. ARI ATARI New Player

its fake.
    fan made.
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic since all the pieces for that costume are actually in game...
    • Like x 1