Zoe·'s Recent Activity

1. Zoe· replied to the thread Helm of Nabu/Doctor Fate Helm (Daily Vendor).

They said they will add it at some point, but probably not next month.

Oct 20, 2021 at 1:57 AM
  2. Zoe· liked Jcal's post in the thread Livestream for Wonder Woman day gifts and new time capsule ?.

I imagine they're aiming for Thursday morning unless something causes a delay. LORD, I'M SO READY!

Oct 20, 2021 at 12:40 AM
  3. Zoe· liked Wonder Boi's post in the thread Livestream for Wonder Woman day gifts and new time capsule ?.

I keep checking social media and forums like a kid on Christmas Morning

4. Zoe· liked 1 ncmike's post in the thread Livestream for Wonder Woman day gifts and new time capsule ?.

I know they talked about gifts and the next time capsule is a Wonder Woman one because it's leaked on the test server so hopefully we'll...

5. Zoe· replied to the thread Livestream for Wonder Woman day gifts and new time capsule ?.

Same really hoping we will hear anything

Oct 19, 2021 at 12:41 PM
  6. Zoe· liked 1 ncmike's post in the thread Livestream for Wonder Woman day gifts and new time capsule ?.

Wonder Woman day is Thursday and I'm wondering if we're getting a livestream to talk about the gifts and the new time capsule ?

Oct 19, 2021 at 12:41 PM
  7. Zoe· liked Mepps's post in the thread Forum Downtime - October 20, 2021.

The forums will be offline tomorrow beginning at 6AM PT. They will likely be out for about four hours. Don't panic! They will return...

Oct 19, 2021 at 10:28 AM
  8. Zoe· liked Capt Mephisto's post in the thread What Emblems would you like to see next?.

I would like the original Nightwing and Flamebird emblems from the 60s. Also any of the emblems from other characters that only appeared...

Oct 19, 2021 at 7:30 AM
  9. Zoe· liked valiant Villian's post in the thread What Emblems would you like to see next?.

Here is an idea. If we can no longer purchase the Superman emblem in Doomed Metropolis to get the feat, allow us to just purchase the feat...

Oct 19, 2021 at 7:13 AM
  10. Zoe· liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread What Emblems would you like to see next?.

WB/DC would not allow this since this is not in the comic books.

Oct 19, 2021 at 6:53 AM
  11. Zoe· liked Aduzar Light's post in the thread What Emblems would you like to see next?.

and Killer Frost [IMG]

Oct 19, 2021 at 6:53 AM
  12. Zoe· liked Lucerne's post in the thread What Emblems would you like to see next?.

Brother Eye/OMAC

Oct 19, 2021 at 12:47 AM
  13. Zoe· liked FoolsFire's post in the thread What Emblems would you like to see next?.

A paddle lock that's closed. And when you are in attack mode it's open.

14. Zoe· liked WilderMidnight's post in the thread What Emblems would you like to see next?.

a few dragons. some more star patterns. some more lightning bolt patterns. A Kid Flash emblem. i would love it if we could apply...

15. Zoe· liked Aduzar Light's post in the thread What Emblems would you like to see next?.

for Alan Scott's classic emblem idea but also : [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 19, 2021 at 12:46 AM
  16. Zoe· liked Canadian Justice's post in the thread What Emblems would you like to see next?.

[IMG]

Oct 19, 2021 at 12:46 AM
  17. Zoe· replied to the thread What Emblems would you like to see next?.

I asked Megzilla about it in the past and she said it won't happen. And I can understand why, players can abuse it and misuse it.

Oct 18, 2021 at 4:15 PM
  18. Zoe· liked Reinheld's post in the thread Extra Life Personal Paid Events.

Are there really people complaining about this? The only reason I could see a complaint is if several people tried to book one and...

Oct 18, 2021 at 2:12 PM
  19. Zoe· liked MAGNETOxxFirstClass's post in the thread What Emblems would you like to see next?.

I would buy that for a dollar. ;) .... and more. ;) [IMG]

Oct 18, 2021 at 11:38 AM
  20. Zoe· replied to the thread Livestream Extra Life Livestreams October 15-16, 2021.

Just hit my final goal! [IMG] So happy! I still have incentives up for those who are interested, but this was the biggest goal I set...

Oct 18, 2021 at 9:38 AM
  21. Zoe· liked MAGNETOxxFirstClass's post in the thread What Emblems would you like to see next?.

These. ;) [media] [media] [media]

Oct 18, 2021 at 9:23 AM
  22. Zoe· liked catplaysxoxo's post in the thread What Emblems would you like to see next?.

An empty kryptonian shield emblem chest style

Oct 18, 2021 at 7:59 AM
  23. Zoe· liked SpyderBite's post in the thread What Emblems would you like to see next?.

I'd really like the option to apply Materials my emblems. But as far as new emblems go. SWAT FBI DEA (doubt that would fly) FEMA GCPD...

24. Zoe· liked Wonder Boi's post in the thread What Emblems would you like to see next?.

Would love the original Wonder Girl emblem aka Cassie Sandmark although I'd rather have it as a chest piece the complete Roman sleeveless...