Zoe·'s Recent Activity

1. Zoe· liked loupblanc's post in the thread Christmas Holiday Deals please.

[IMG]

Dec 7, 2022 at 7:47 AM
  2. Zoe· liked K3str3lDC's post in the thread Any Chance Of A Second DCUO Comic Book Run?.

If they were to be able to do more, I'd love to see them have some kind of contest or "submit a character" where they put some player...

3. Zoe· liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Any Chance Of A Second DCUO Comic Book Run?.

The comic series was interesting because it took place on the Earth that Brainiac conquered so it would be nice to have an update on what's...

4. Zoe· liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Any Chance Of A Second DCUO Comic Book Run?.

Even a one-time or miniseries webcomic on Twitter event would be cool if things were able to work out sometime too.

5. Zoe· liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Sins of black Adam has the laziest story so far in DCUO..

Technically games like WoW and FF can use their own lore because they're allowed thru the development company because they own their own...

Dec 7, 2022 at 7:35 AM
  6. Zoe· liked TheTenthDoctor's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Raids Unplayable - "CR Is Too Low" When It Isn't!.

I have a character that has a combat rating of over 300. I have been trying to run the T6 Flashpoint raids that require a CR of 280+. When...

Dec 7, 2022 at 1:07 AM
  7. Zoe· replied to the thread Share your bases.

New base tour!! Still a WIP but looking forward for Christmas and Valentine's Day events to fill the base with goodies! [media]

Dec 6, 2022 at 11:45 PM
  8. Zoe· replied to the thread It's been a while..

Welcome back!!

Dec 6, 2022 at 11:42 PM
  9. Zoe· liked IDEVILMANI's post in the thread It's been a while..

I am currently doing a youtube stream of returning to DCUO since 2014. Should be interesting. [media]

Dec 6, 2022 at 11:42 PM
  10. Zoe· replied to the thread Any Chance Of A Second DCUO Comic Book Run?.

I have half of the series, and It's worth reading and getting, even though not so easy to get physically these days. They should do more,...

Dec 6, 2022 at 11:44 AM
  11. Zoe· liked The Con's post in the thread Any Chance Of A Second DCUO Comic Book Run?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] It was a weekly 52 issue comic series.

Dec 6, 2022 at 11:43 AM
  12. Zoe· liked The Con's post in the thread Any Chance Of A Second DCUO Comic Book Run?.

It's been a while since the first one.... We have so many new characters and storylines since then. I don't know how well the first...

Dec 6, 2022 at 11:43 AM
  13. Zoe· liked Controller's post in the thread Milestone's (DC) Icon and Rocket.

But yet they've been featured on Young Justice. Not only Icon and Rocket, but also Static, Pyre and even Rocket's young son Amistad....

Dec 6, 2022 at 11:42 AM
  14. Zoe· replied to the thread Devs\Mepps, what are your stance on DCUO Merch?.

New addition: I self-made and got this T-shirt printed :D Back in 2016, and now D: I really like it, and just abit early from DCUO's...

Dec 6, 2022 at 10:26 AM
  15. Zoe· replied to the thread Costume style question.

You can't, because It's not a seperate leg style. It's a full skin.

Dec 6, 2022 at 7:30 AM
  16. Zoe· liked Mepps's post in the thread Why The Time Limit On Editing Posts?.

Some people can sometimes get very trolly in unfortunately creative ways. Correcting a typo is great, but sometimes people rewrite whole...

Dec 5, 2022 at 11:00 AM
  17. Zoe· replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Paid membership question.

It activates automatically, you might need to relog.

Dec 5, 2022 at 9:07 AM
  18. Zoe· liked Mepps's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed EU server lag and mass disconnects.

These interruptions appear to be DDoS related. We are making the necessary adjustments.

Dec 5, 2022 at 8:09 AM
  19. Zoe· replied to the thread Spoiler button.

Not a bad idea but I think It's up to the reader. Most threads will contain spoilers. I guess people can add [Spoilers] in title too

Dec 5, 2022 at 5:51 AM
  20. Zoe· liked Cyfaill's post in the thread Spoiler button.

I wasn't sure where to put this, i guess here is where it fits more Is there an spoiler button? Or a way to put something in spoiler? The...

Dec 5, 2022 at 5:50 AM
  21. Zoe· liked Controller's post in the thread DC Universe - Who Is Black Adam?.

For Firepower and Mecha - none other than Star Girl and S.T.R.I.P.E. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] More Firepower? Jakeem Thunder...

Dec 5, 2022 at 5:50 AM
  22. Zoe· liked Valka Lynx's post in the thread I don’t want to be that guy but Elite plus when?.

If I recall correctly, in the development update they mentioned that the next episode would come around St.Patrick's event, which is...

Dec 5, 2022 at 2:48 AM
  23. Zoe· replied to the thread Sins of black Adam has the laziest story so far in DCUO..

The only story I didn't like was how Birds of Prey was pushed into Metal. And it was missing key characters. How did the Gotham City Sirens...

Dec 5, 2022 at 12:51 AM
  24. Zoe· replied to the thread DCUO 2023 Wishlist.

This is a great list. It's not unrealistic to want better changes. But keep your hope minimized so you don't get disappointed. I am sure...

Dec 5, 2022 at 12:49 AM
  25. Zoe· liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread DCUO 2023 Wishlist.

Just a list of the changes i would love to see within the game for 2023+ 1). Balance to movement mode skills. 2). More interaction from...

Dec 5, 2022 at 12:48 AM