Zeph El's Recent Activity

1. Zeph El liked Icon's post in the thread Celebrate Black History Month.

First I'd like to thank the Devs for providing the Black History Month hairstyle pack. It was unexpected and much appreciated. I wonder if...

Feb 2, 2024
  2. Zeph El liked Proxystar's post in the thread Celebrate Black History Month.

Thanks Mepps, the hair styles are cool.

Feb 2, 2024
  3. Zeph El liked Irvynnge's post in the thread Celebrate Black History Month.

their all lovely, but bottom right is absolutely gorgeous. cracking good job there, devs! & many thanks!

Feb 2, 2024
  4. Zeph El liked Shadobi's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Wayne Manor is crashing.

I can't log in since my character is in Wayne manor I tried going in with another character same issue.

Jan 17, 2024
  5. Zeph El liked Scooby-Doo's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed "Dark Spectre Pack Key" did not grant all the items.

Hello! I suppose it would be better if I explained my problem first: I got a code for the "Dark Spectre Pack Key" and, according to the...

Jan 17, 2024
  6. Zeph El liked Wally WestN52's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Promo code bug....

Your new promo code, HAPPY13DCUO, doesn't work. Whenever I eneter the code, it keeps telling me it's invalid. Am I missing something?

Jan 17, 2024
  7. Zeph El liked Emoney's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Yes this is a business. I doubt anyone is blind to this. The issue here is the dev team and executives are over valuing this game to the...

Dec 29, 2023
  8. Zeph El liked Emoney's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

First off, I have read everything here, including your flip flopping throughout this conversation. I don't think you even understand...

Dec 29, 2023
  9. Zeph El liked Jcal's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

Oh. My. God! This is obviously a highly subjective topic, but I personally can't thank you enough for finally ridding us of Sorcery's pet...

Nov 15, 2023
  10. Zeph El liked Achikah's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Retro Television and Syl'Khee Base Pet Account Bound Only.

I know this is late all things considered, but I was a bit late to the party for buying 2023 Halloween items this year and this one slipped...

Nov 15, 2023