Zeph El's Recent Activity

1. Zeph El liked Mepps's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 44: Heart of Isis Artifact.

Let's try to focus on the functionality of the artifact in this thread. As to the name of the artifact, in comics and in our story...

Oct 14, 2022
  2. Zeph El liked MisfitCircusInc's post in the thread Fixed Omnibus weekly missions not reseting.

I believe it’s been SIX weeks now, I believe, that one of my toons (Prince Enoch) has not received the weekly Omni missions when the...

Sep 27, 2022
  3. Zeph El liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Test Discussion I love DCUO so, it's the Witching Hour 2022 Rewards!.

We're all just loving on the game lol

Sep 23, 2022
  4. Zeph El liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Hotfix - September 20, 2022.

Ally Batman Ally Pet attacks no longer count toward the 6 instances of damage of "From the Shadows". Shared Bank Resolved an issue with...

Sep 21, 2022
  5. Zeph El replied to the thread Fixed Can't take or put anything in shared bank.

Thanks Zoe, I am now monitoring that thread as well. Thank you, Mepps for the update and thank you WilderMidnight for the brilliant work...

Sep 16, 2022
  6. Zeph El liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Fixed Can't take or put anything in shared bank.

You should check this thread: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/known-issue-shared-bank.324638/ It hasn't been...

Sep 16, 2022
  7. Zeph El replied to the thread Fixed Can't take or put anything in shared bank.

Been watching this thread in hopes of learning if/when this will be fixed. Covert movements (only those who need know) work well for...

Sep 16, 2022