Yass Queen Hyppolyta's Recent Activity

1. Yass Queen Hyppolyta liked Kimone's post in the thread I feel like everyone's account strikes should be removable.

Not really? I've used a LOT of profanity on public channels in-game before, haven't gotten a single in-game strike, ban, suspension, or...

Mar 5, 2021 at 12:20 PM
  2. Yass Queen Hyppolyta liked Kimone's post in the thread I feel like everyone's account strikes should be removable.

I assume that, yes, which seems likely considering the insistence with which you pursue the idea, but I can't verify it. It's also not...

Mar 5, 2021 at 11:55 AM
  3. Yass Queen Hyppolyta liked Mepps's post in the thread I feel like everyone's account strikes should be removable.

Your forum warning points expire after 12 months. The rules are the rules, though, and they need to be followed or there are consequences....

Mar 5, 2021 at 11:51 AM
  4. Yass Queen Hyppolyta liked Kimone's post in the thread I feel like everyone's account strikes should be removable.

If that's an example of how you communicate, I can see why your account in teetering on the edge of a ban. "Let me pay me way out of...

Mar 5, 2021 at 11:29 AM
  5. Yass Queen Hyppolyta liked Kimone's post in the thread I feel like everyone's account strikes should be removable.

Some of the stuff you posted as your actual comments are actually fairly legitimately terrible things to say though. The Chicago kids...

Mar 5, 2021 at 11:18 AM
  6. Yass Queen Hyppolyta replied to the thread No Legion Flight Ring?.

[IMG]

Mar 5, 2021 at 10:23 AM
  7. Yass Queen Hyppolyta liked Apollonia's post in the thread No Legion Flight Ring?.

[IMG]

Mar 5, 2021 at 10:22 AM
  8. Yass Queen Hyppolyta liked Apollonia's post in the thread No Legion Flight Ring?.

Any chance the Legionaire slimlines are in this batch? One blink for yes, two blinks for no. :D

Mar 5, 2021 at 10:15 AM
  9. Yass Queen Hyppolyta replied to the thread No Legion Flight Ring?.

Please please pleeeeeease! The Saturn Girl outfit is evareythannnggggggg

10. Yass Queen Hyppolyta liked Charon's post in the thread No Legion Flight Ring?.

There's a slim chance of something along those lines.

11. Yass Queen Hyppolyta replied to the thread No Warning Or Announcement on Valentine's Event Ending :(.

In talking to leaguemates and from shouts it sounds like quite a few people were caught off guard by this. Devs, any chance we could...

Mar 5, 2021 at 10:05 AM
  12. Yass Queen Hyppolyta replied to the thread I feel like everyone's account strikes should be removable.

You're asking the community to have your back after you pass off punching down at poor children as "just having a laugh" and you set...

Mar 5, 2021 at 9:57 AM
  13. Yass Queen Hyppolyta replied to the thread I feel like everyone's account strikes should be removable.

That's neither funny nor is it "child of god" behavior.

Mar 5, 2021 at 9:38 AM
  14. Yass Queen Hyppolyta replied to the thread I feel like everyone's account strikes should be removable.

imo a "child of god" would not mock children for being poor.

Mar 5, 2021 at 9:23 AM
  15. Yass Queen Hyppolyta liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread No Warning Or Announcement on Valentine's Event Ending :(.

Yea no, thats not good enough..... The forum represents only a tiny tiny % of the player base and no where in the game does it tell us...

Mar 5, 2021 at 6:11 AM
  16. Yass Queen Hyppolyta liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread No Warning Or Announcement on Valentine's Event Ending :(.

I'm not sure why but I thought it ended next week or on the 14th or whatever? Probably got it confused for the 4th. Oh well I've got extra...

17. Yass Queen Hyppolyta liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread No Warning Or Announcement on Valentine's Event Ending :(.

The problem was that we still had the Anniversary event up, I don't think we've ever had overlapping events with one of them being...

18. Yass Queen Hyppolyta liked Jaelia's post in the thread No Warning Or Announcement on Valentine's Event Ending :(.

Literal Heart Break :(

19. Yass Queen Hyppolyta liked Reinheld's post in the thread No Warning Or Announcement on Valentine's Event Ending :(.

I think the actual date was always set as the 3rd (or reset on the 4th) after they corrected the original '2 week' announcement. I...

Mar 4, 2021 at 1:20 PM
  20. Yass Queen Hyppolyta liked Stellus's post in the thread No Warning Or Announcement on Valentine's Event Ending :(.

I really wish they'd leave a vendor available all year and just remove the ability to farm coins. I had myself convinced the end date was...

Mar 4, 2021 at 1:19 PM
  21. Yass Queen Hyppolyta liked BrianaLaPantera's post in the thread No Warning Or Announcement on Valentine's Event Ending :(.

Yes, I too was waiting a countdown from the warp menu. I agree, it would be nice to have the seasonal vendor up throughout the year or put...

22. Yass Queen Hyppolyta replied to the thread No Warning Or Announcement on Valentine's Event Ending :(.

You know what's funny? Valentine collections are still dropping. It's almost as if wires are crossed on when this was actually meant to be...

23. Yass Queen Hyppolyta replied to the thread No Warning Or Announcement on Valentine's Event Ending :(.

I was specifically referring to a countdown and/ or a social media post.

Mar 4, 2021 at 6:49 AM
  24. Yass Queen Hyppolyta posted a new thread.

No Warning Or Announcement on Valentine's Event Ending :(

Isn't there usually a countdown and/ or a tweet or mention on social media? I didn't see anything and just noticed the event is gone. I'm...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Mar 4, 2021 at 6:40 AM