xxHELLSTROKExx's Recent Activity

1. xxHELLSTROKExx replied to the thread So.. about Sorcery Pet DPS.

Also, anyone using a pet build really needs to understand that it works on any powerset but in different ways. For sorcery, you will be...

Nov 23, 2021
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx replied to the thread So.. about Sorcery Pet DPS.

There's always going to be situations where a pet build shines just as there will be plenty where it doesn't. In a duo, pretty unbeatable....

Nov 23, 2021
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx replied to the thread So.. about Sorcery Pet DPS.

For aoe, soul bolt and shard and baleful for a super. If I'm feeling sweaty. I move slow, even ditched my zoom and flash combo. And I'm...

Nov 23, 2021
  4. xxHELLSTROKExx replied to the thread We about to go in on this. Who is the best TMNT!?.

I was a big fan back in the day yeah. It was a dark and gritty type of storyline for that one in particular for sure but the majority of...

Nov 19, 2021
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx liked Trykz's post in the thread We about to go in on this. Who is the best TMNT!?.

You really just came in here with all that sadness bro. Damn.

Nov 19, 2021
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx liked Trykz's post in the thread We about to go in on this. Who is the best TMNT!?.

My buddy Grayson told me about the comics when he saw this reply lmao, he knew I didn’t know haha. They sound really good though! Do you...

Nov 19, 2021
  7. xxHELLSTROKExx replied to the thread We about to go in on this. Who is the best TMNT!?.

Raphael. But in Mikey's defense, he did survive the longest after all his brothers and splinter were killed

Nov 18, 2021
  8. xxHELLSTROKExx replied to the thread The Strategist Card or Eye of Gemini.

I'd stick with trans. For one, it's a lot better than eog at 120. Eog is really a 200 arti or not that great whereas trans doesn't get too...

Nov 18, 2021
  9. xxHELLSTROKExx replied to the thread Ideal buff for the Watcher.

Long time sorcery user opinion: I'd switch powers immediately if I heard sorc was going to become a combo powerset. Switched from...

Nov 18, 2021
  10. xxHELLSTROKExx liked AV's post in the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

Yeah exactly. Probably the only difference I do notice is that I have to actually care in some stuff because we're squishier. Like I had...

Nov 18, 2021
  11. xxHELLSTROKExx replied to the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

Everything still dies really quick. So instead of 1 rotation on a boss, I'll get like 4 in a group of friends. But then I'll run with...

Nov 17, 2021
  12. xxHELLSTROKExx liked AV's post in the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

I really don't feel much of a difference with the clamp enabled and I don't understand the "I feel so much weaker" argument. It's basically...

Nov 17, 2021
  13. xxHELLSTROKExx replied to the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

I'm still in the not loving it camp but I'm far from hating it. It's entertaining to see how incapable some players are so that means...

Nov 17, 2021
  14. xxHELLSTROKExx replied to the thread Ideal buff for the Watcher.

I think it might make watcher worse. It always goes up to the boss. So in elites, everyone but the tank is usually as far away as possible....

Nov 17, 2021
  15. xxHELLSTROKExx replied to the thread What do you think of Omnibus now, since its release?.

You are correct, my bad for not putting that in. But yes, you would have to spec your sp loadout and whatever else properly. Was solely...

Nov 17, 2021
  16. xxHELLSTROKExx liked Reinheld's post in the thread What do you think of Omnibus now, since its release?.

I think you'd be right for T1-T3. T4-T5 (or whatever the 'newest' clamp stuff including BOP is called) not as much. Try doing...

Nov 17, 2021
  17. xxHELLSTROKExx liked Rejchadar's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Single Target pets not attacking from time to time.

Before the first answer, from the beginning I checked all the mentioned + Anti-mater turret on sparring target, then I thought about...

Nov 17, 2021
  18. xxHELLSTROKExx replied to the thread What do you think of Omnibus now, since its release?.

You'd be building up your toon for end game. And what I meant by my comment was that if you go into any clamped content in a role but...

Nov 17, 2021
  19. xxHELLSTROKExx replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Single Target pets not attacking from time to time.

I'll try to test tonight on sparring target. Tho I'm assuming that they'll just work as they should there. It's in real world stuff that I...

Nov 17, 2021
  20. xxHELLSTROKExx replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Single Target pets not attacking from time to time.

I think it may be all st turrets. My source one from sm rarely works and my gen turret t3 one hasn't worked once that I've noticed.

Nov 16, 2021
  21. xxHELLSTROKExx liked Pinky's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Single Target pets not attacking from time to time.

Green Crystal Turret (Tier 3) from SM Season 1 is not working on first use. ie. when character first logs into the game. It only works on...

Nov 16, 2021
  22. xxHELLSTROKExx replied to the thread TDe the difficulty of the elite with the 3 bosses and the bard it is nonsense!.

I've tanked it a few times. Only issues I ever run into are dps's that don't range and when you get stuck because everyone called in every...

Nov 15, 2021
  23. xxHELLSTROKExx liked Reinheld's post in the thread TDe the difficulty of the elite with the 3 bosses and the bard it is nonsense!.

The funny thing about the trio is IF you HAD to face them, facing them in the final room is almost easier because it's a lot bigger...

Nov 15, 2021
  24. xxHELLSTROKExx liked Reinheld's post in the thread What do you think of Omnibus now, since its release?.

EW.....SG via Omni...no thanks. With all those people failing of the rocks, just waiting at the boss for them to find their way seems...

Nov 15, 2021
  25. xxHELLSTROKExx replied to the thread CouE speed feat time.

Ahh, good to know when the counter actually starts. We assumed the second the instance started, it was counting. Which makes me feel...

Nov 14, 2021