xm3n3hun3's Recent Activity

1. xm3n3hun3 liked Reinheld's post in the thread Episode Augments.

For me the cats are the hard to get thing...not the exo/foods. Of course that's where an alt army comes in. I do something similar...

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:11 PM
  2. xm3n3hun3 liked Reinheld's post in the thread Episode Augments.

As far as I've seen, some do...some don't. The 'bonus contribution' does...I've run 2 toons in the same group, one with 2 head augs at...

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:10 PM
  3. xm3n3hun3 liked Illumin411's post in the thread Episode Augments.

It really depends on how your playtime is spread amongst them and even consider how often you play support vs DPS. I'm someone who...

4. xm3n3hun3 liked Illumin411's post in the thread Episode Augments.

They definitely stack. There's always a noticeable difference in OP item drops when I get my 1st augment to that point and another...

5. xm3n3hun3 liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Amulet.

You dont have "personal preference" when it comes to a single defining meta. If you wanna play how you wanna play, so be it. If you wanna...

Mar 30, 2024
  6. xm3n3hun3 liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Amulet.

Again. 2 different artifact, 2 different effects 1 increases power costs in return for survivability 1 damages you in return of...

Mar 30, 2024
  7. xm3n3hun3 liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Amulet.

As someone who has 160-200 prec artifacts, i am beaten quite often by might players in the latest elite raids. at end game it doesnt...

Mar 30, 2024
  8. xm3n3hun3 liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Amulet.

Might and prec scale completely differently. Just because prec gets more % from artifacts, you have to think "Hmm, why is that?" Prec...

Mar 30, 2024
  9. xm3n3hun3 liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Amulet.

All artifacts are not made to be used on every power/role/playstyle. Lerneae's artifact works really well on powers that can heal...

Mar 30, 2024
  10. xm3n3hun3 replied to the thread 125000 Max prestige limit??.

I'm unsure what the limit is for prestige (75K?) I suppose I could test.... anyone could do this (well you'll need a lot of source marks...

Mar 12, 2024
  11. xm3n3hun3 replied to the thread 125000 Max prestige limit??.

you can also check your loot tab it'll show just how much prestige you've earned for an instance (solo, duo, alert, raid), prestige...

Mar 11, 2024
  12. xm3n3hun3 replied to the thread LAG - it might be your ISP.

you do know that you can't just go backward from 5G to 4G right? (at your whim) and did you notice - I'm doing the affordable thing -...

Feb 25, 2024
  13. xm3n3hun3 posted a new thread.

LAG - it might be your ISP

LAG it happens, but for some ISPs I suspect it occurs much more often... a site such as http://speed.cloudflare.com/ will show your...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Feb 24, 2024
  14. xm3n3hun3 replied to the thread Rage Crash Testing Methods.

a while ago, we used to practice rage tanking in Chaos Gotham open world vs open world bosses Using the one with the 5 circles pull add in...

Feb 19, 2024
  15. xm3n3hun3 replied to the thread Is there any way to transfer a character from PS4 to PC.

search online - a used PS4 goes for about $180 or you may wish to try a local (to your area) gaming store

Feb 19, 2024
  16. xm3n3hun3 liked Reinheld's post in the thread Please make the seasonal mission auto-complete.

This is very aggravating, and I believe is asked every year to no avail (asked for it a few times myself). I think the biggest issue...

Dec 13, 2023
  17. xm3n3hun3 liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread Please make the seasonal mission auto-complete.

Having to manually finish the mission is unnecessary and costs me several marks because I only realized on the following day that I had to...

Dec 13, 2023
  18. xm3n3hun3 replied to the thread Exobit Farming.

yrs and yrs ago - we did exos - in pvp phase - mostly in gotham, sometimes in metro as well.... I would do a hundred or so - I had a path,...

Dec 13, 2023
  19. xm3n3hun3 replied to the thread The damage on the solo boss is completely absurd!.

I think earlier with the first update - that either her health was buffed or higher defense? anyway - if you have the boos you might want...

Nov 29, 2023
  20. xm3n3hun3 replied to the thread Wishes for christmas?.

more space for the shared bank (I'm capped) - at least 3 or 4 more rows.... is what would be good for me the 3 headed Hydra as a...

Nov 15, 2023
  21. xm3n3hun3 liked Sprangs's post in the thread Wishes for christmas?.

More armories per toon would be my Christmas wish. Just for bases not to be able to change into during combat since I doubt that would be...

Nov 15, 2023
  22. xm3n3hun3 liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread Wishes for christmas?.

And the flip side of that -- a global ignore list?

Nov 15, 2023
  23. xm3n3hun3 liked Grip's post in the thread Wishes for christmas?.

I need those runs, but since you used your wish on it, I'll go with an announcement that an global friends list is on the way. Imagine...

Nov 15, 2023
  24. xm3n3hun3 liked K3str3lDC's post in the thread Wishes for christmas?.

Oh, also: The Futuristic Drone for Polly, including it in the same box as stuff like the Comic material wasn't the best idea IMO as few...

Nov 15, 2023