XBlue's Recent Activity

1. XBlue replied to the thread Top Bug - In Progress Can't save weapon mastery styles.

Since we now have a different development team and I haven't lost hope, I wanted to bring this bug back to attention. I want to emphasize...

Apr 20, 2024 at 6:11 AM
  2. XBlue liked Quantum Edge's post in the thread Addressing Community Concerns and Suggestions for DCUO's Future.

The recurring theme here is communication. We have a new creative director, what about something about where you worked before, and what...

Mar 13, 2024
  3. XBlue liked Fennec's post in the thread Art swapping is ludicrously ridiculous.

Devs can we please have something to prevent us from playing the game inside our inventory? Art swapping is unique and creative but its...

Mar 10, 2024
  4. XBlue liked thedemonocus's post in the thread Art swapping is ludicrously ridiculous.

If you know anything about this player base, then you would know it will be forced on other players who don't wanna swap will get kicked...

Mar 9, 2024
  5. XBlue liked Proxystar's post in the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

So just came in here and saw this, so your response to the feedback that pricing was too high was to remove items and increase the cost...

Mar 9, 2024
  6. XBlue liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

I will not be shocked if we get zero new dlcs this year ..

Mar 8, 2024
  7. XBlue liked Proxystar's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

No Disrespect, but I don't think so. You have to be kidding me, if you think I'm paying a cent on any booster bundle when the game is a...

Mar 8, 2024
  8. XBlue liked Starfield V's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Earth 3.

Because Daybreak is mismanaged and the devs can barely keep their head above water.

Mar 8, 2024
  9. XBlue replied to the thread Addressing Community Concerns and Suggestions for DCUO's Future.

This investor information was public on the website of EG7. Everyone could see it :)

Mar 6, 2024
  10. XBlue liked Crowman's post in the thread Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED.

Well, since the 10hrs update... and curious gift... (weird coz why give hairstyles after 10hrs later maintenance...) After the...

Mar 4, 2024
  11. XBlue replied to the thread Addressing Community Concerns and Suggestions for DCUO's Future.

This was not a leak, but rather official information to the investors of Enad Global 7 stocks. And I am also invested in Enad Global 7....

Mar 1, 2024
  12. XBlue liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Addressing Community Concerns and Suggestions for DCUO's Future.

Their license of DCUO doesn’t expire till like 2030 but man six years of just same content recycled doesn’t bode very well for me. I’m...

Feb 29, 2024
  13. XBlue replied to the thread Addressing Community Concerns and Suggestions for DCUO's Future.

No, I don't expect miracles, of course. However, what I do expect is for there to be a more open communication with the players...

Feb 29, 2024
  14. XBlue liked MaDaNoF's post in the thread Addressing Community Concerns and Suggestions for DCUO's Future.

Some of biggest MMOs in the world so it makes sense they would have more resources compared to dcuo. The problem we had was a terrible...

Feb 29, 2024
  15. XBlue liked Sollace's post in the thread Addressing Community Concerns and Suggestions for DCUO's Future.

To start with, they'd need a long-term communications internship, it's just absurd to see how limited communication is, when you see...

Feb 29, 2024
  16. XBlue liked MrSuperman's post in the thread I’m here till the end….

Don’t know about you guys, but I started in 2011 and I’m gonna see this game till the end. “Change of Direction” or “Pulling the Plug”...

Feb 29, 2024
  17. XBlue posted a new thread.

Addressing Community Concerns and Suggestions for DCUO's Future

Hello everyone, I'm not sure what's currently happening behind the scenes at DCUO, and frankly, I probably don't want to know. The player...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Feb 29, 2024
  18. XBlue liked Stogho's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Ep 29: Riddled With Crime!.

These weekly spotlights with older content are good for a few, but the majority of players who are on here regularly and have been here for...

Feb 29, 2024
  19. XBlue liked KidKretz's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

i liked this! last night at work i was thinking DCUO is going the way of WCW and if nothing is done, it will go out with a fizzle and...

Feb 12, 2024
  20. XBlue replied to the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

DCUO has always been a unique and exotic sports car, unlike any other in the world. Unfortunately, its owner chose to use this car only for...

Feb 12, 2024
  21. XBlue posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Issue with Artifact Storage

Since the last bug fix where artifacts are no longer saved in the arsenal, I've encountered a problem with some characters and certain...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Jan 1, 2024
  22. XBlue posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Membership Issue

I've been a member for over 2 years with payments processed through direct debit. Today, when attempting to request my monthly Daybreak...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Dec 23, 2023
  23. XBlue liked Leah_DC's post in the thread For Devs & DC Players:.

1. Add a sensitivity setting for Console Players - 2. Raise The Amount Of Cash You Can Trade A Person ⬆️ - 3. Add more Tactical Leg...

Dec 14, 2023
  24. XBlue liked appocolyps's post in the thread Artifact Swapping Is A Joke.

Wasting your time brother, i wish you weren't but iv tried expressing my concern and a handful of others have too, unfortunately there...

Dec 14, 2023
  25. XBlue liked HowlingSpecter's post in the thread Artifact Swapping Is A Joke.

It's gonna be fun to see how long the developers prolong this artifact swapping nonsense. I do believe they could easily fix it, but it's...

Dec 14, 2023