X13-KING's Recent Activity

1. X13-KING replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Can we please a style set based on the Designer? [IMG][IMG] While I wouldn't say no to a full set(I'm feeling those boosts), I'd want a...

Apr 1, 2024
  2. X13-KING replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Topping my list of style for the Katana Time Capsule is a head and/or face style based on the New 52 Creeper. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] This...

Apr 1, 2024
  3. X13-KING liked golddragon71's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

My great detective is almost perfect…… [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr but he needs one special addition…..A proper...

Mar 14, 2024
  4. X13-KING replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Can we please get variants of the Shadow Bender head and chest styles for a boxer's hooded rode look. Similar to Balrog's rode from Street...

Feb 29, 2024
  5. X13-KING replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

True, but I would prefer that as as its own Skin Style set. To finally give us an upgrade to the "Cheerful" Skin style.

Feb 21, 2024
  6. X13-KING liked dceuverse's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

His (Joker) evil smile/grin as face piece would be awesome too. No IP on clown makeup! Honk Honk!

Feb 21, 2024
  7. X13-KING replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Any chance of getting the Joker's hairstyle? [IMG] I think it could be a great addition the the Clown Prince style set. [IMG]

Feb 19, 2024
  8. X13-KING replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Can we please get some samurai helmets? I'm thinking a maned helm that can be paired with the Kabuki face style. [IMG][IMG][IMG] This...

Feb 19, 2024
  9. X13-KING replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

As cool as that is. I'd love to get his speedster suit from the Lazarus Contract. [IMG][IMG] That and his Speed Force sword.

Feb 19, 2024
  10. X13-KING liked Vedvaengr's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

The androids from Oolong, please. [IMG] And Black Alice's and Mary Marvel's skirts

Feb 16, 2024
  11. X13-KING replied to the thread Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!.

I love the Diamond Chroma a lot. So much so that not only do I wish for the Dev's to bring back the original Diamond material, but also...

Feb 16, 2024
  12. X13-KING liked AllstarDevitt's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

We have styles based on Barbara Gordon Batgirl, and now Cassandra Cain Batgirl. I think it's time we give Stephanie some love. I would...

Feb 16, 2024
  13. X13-KING liked PowerNuke3x's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

For some time now, my gaming friends and I have been talking about styles that are missing, that we never had and those that haven't...

Feb 16, 2024
  14. X13-KING replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I'm glade we got Harley Quinn's iconic pigtails. I would love to get a Face Style based on Harley Quinn's two-toned mascara and/or White...

Feb 11, 2024
  15. X13-KING replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Any chance of getting a gothic priest style [IMG][IMG] A Chest and Legs style set like this would work perfectly with existing styles...

Jan 26, 2024
  16. X13-KING replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I've been wanting a head style based on Despero's third-eye and head-fin for a long time. Although, I'd prefer the more classic look....

Jan 22, 2024
  17. X13-KING liked creatine1's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

i want the head [IMG]

Jan 22, 2024
  18. X13-KING liked FlawlessTime's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I would love this style omg plz make it happen.

Jan 22, 2024
  19. X13-KING replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I'd love a full style set based on Doctor Hate. [IMG][IMG] I'd take his helmet at the lest. His and Doctor Chaos' too. [IMG][IMG]

Jan 12, 2024
  20. X13-KING replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I don't recognize that Feet Style the female player is wearing. What style is that?

Jan 12, 2024
  21. X13-KING replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Can we, please, get more Brainiac styles? [IMG] [IMG] I'd love to get a Chest and Legs set based on this Brainiac to pair with the...

Jan 6, 2024
  22. X13-KING replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I've been craving styles based on clothing from Classic/Victorian era. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] I think it would be cool if the coat's cuffs...

Dec 13, 2023
  23. X13-KING liked Knight Racer's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I would love to get Lex Luthor's tech superman suit: [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Dec 13, 2023
  24. X13-KING replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I'd like to get some high tech police style inspired by Hot Pursuit. [IMG] [IMG] Like reactive shoulder-guards that flash red&blue...

Nov 17, 2023