Wzlinnkk54's Recent Activity

1. Wzlinnkk54 posted a new thread.

Movement styles ps5 update

Did they fix the light streams for the ps5 update?

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Mar 28, 2024
  2. Wzlinnkk54 replied to the thread plans for the year.

I mean I agree with being able to express your concerns and frustrations, but the amount of repeat threads and complaint about things that...

Mar 17, 2024
  3. Wzlinnkk54 replied to the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

They already announced it, it's the booster bundle

Mar 13, 2024
  4. Wzlinnkk54 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

if you dont like the clamp stop playing the game, dont like ford dont buy one dont like mcdolands stop going. A broken record listening to...

Feb 22, 2024
  5. Wzlinnkk54 posted a new thread.

Wayne Manor Base

Anyone else having the problem of going to that base and none of the decorations or armories loading?

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Feb 10, 2024
  6. Wzlinnkk54 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Stop playing the game? Ez enough don't get on the forums don't come into game crying go play fornite no build ****

Jan 21, 2024
  7. Wzlinnkk54 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Why is this thread still open?

Dec 20, 2023
  8. Wzlinnkk54 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Whhhhhahhhhh I tried to play the game and I wasn't top dps and the game broken I spent so much money maxing arts and I did the rotation and...

Dec 19, 2023
  9. Wzlinnkk54 replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

I've played games through the years that have died but coming to these forums is always surprising the entitlement of players for a free...

Dec 18, 2023
  10. Wzlinnkk54 replied to the thread I', sorry, I can't believe emotes are profitable.

See this is a problem aswell you want a super strength or superman or wonderwoman power or shadow, alright let's say starting next month...

Dec 8, 2023
  11. Wzlinnkk54 replied to the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

Sorry I'm late, but the game owes me I've been playing since launch its never changed until the stat clamp we didn't have a wm revamp or...

Dec 4, 2023
  12. Wzlinnkk54 replied to the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i dont like the stat clamp the devs are making me weak...

Dec 4, 2023
  13. Wzlinnkk54 replied to the thread Hi Mepps (Henchmen: Aspects of the Fallen).

Uninstall the game take a break

Nov 19, 2023
  14. Wzlinnkk54 replied to the thread DCUO population is bleeding off after EG7 announcement.

My favorite thing is all the regulars that post doom and gloom posts and being mad at the clamp and all other things, is to imagine do they...

Oct 31, 2023
  15. Wzlinnkk54 replied to the thread Can we get a 2nd bounty.

Pffffffffffffffffffft crying about 52 go back to central city I've seen a lot of ppl group up for this I run 6 characters takes 1 hr get...

Oct 22, 2023
  16. Wzlinnkk54 replied to the thread The community really sucks now.

This is a mmo do some research plus a pug is s pug

Oct 22, 2023