Wonder Boi's Recent Activity

1. Wonder Boi replied to the thread To the new creative director.

I'm a long time DCUO and Star Trek Online Player. I will say this about Al Rivera. He always seemed to be driven by content. He gave STO...

Feb 16, 2024
  2. Wonder Boi liked golddragon71's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

So I just got the McFarlane multiverse Animal Man in the mail this past week…. [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr it bothered me...

Jan 21, 2024
  3. Wonder Boi replied to the thread where can I find this style with the 2 weapons on the side?.

You can also find it on the Broker and Booster Gold :) I might have an extra set- are you on US or EU Servers?

Jan 21, 2024
  4. Wonder Boi replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Oh and maybe another variant of the SOE live Elvis Jumpsuit. That would be awesome!

Jan 20, 2024
  5. Wonder Boi replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

What I would possibly like to see are under the arm capes. Like Banshee or Monica Rambeau from Marvel. I get it. It's Marvel. But there are...

Jan 20, 2024
  6. Wonder Boi replied to the thread Happy 13th Anniversary!.

I have lifetime on all 4 of my accounts - Nevermind a GM just emailed me and informed me of the Character I claimed them on. Thanks guys!

Jan 11, 2024
  7. Wonder Boi replied to the thread Happy 13th Anniversary!.

Hey Mepps I received the CR skip- However I never received any of the chroma's or the artifact cache. I did submit a ticket but due to...

Jan 11, 2024
  8. Wonder Boi replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG][IMG] My Disco Nightwing. Sorry first time posting pic not sure how to do it.

Oct 14, 2023