willflynne's Recent Activity

1. willflynne liked DCUO Post's post in the thread The Suicide Squad - Official Red Band Trailer.

[media]

Jun 22, 2021 at 3:15 PM
  2. willflynne liked RunfromDanger Man's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Also, not sure if I posted it already, but since I am here spamming this board I might as well put it up in case I haven't. Condiment King....

Jun 22, 2021 at 2:58 PM
  3. willflynne liked RunfromDanger Man's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

During the process of forging this armor out of that fire opal, I made sure to combine it with a nanotech from my robotic body. That way...

Jun 22, 2021 at 2:57 PM
  4. willflynne liked Zneeak's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jun 22, 2021 at 2:57 PM
  5. willflynne liked bigbadron alt's post in the thread Superman's 80th Emblem ALTERNATIVE !.

Yep, when I go to the store and find that they had a 1 week sale on beer last week, I always demand that they give me the price reduction...

Jun 22, 2021 at 11:28 AM
  6. willflynne liked Zneeak's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Well, i'm broke now... But I finally got the Jacket! :cool::D [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jun 22, 2021 at 11:23 AM
  7. willflynne liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

This is my Drizzt Do'urden style [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jun 22, 2021 at 6:56 AM
  8. willflynne liked Scourge o' the Cosmos's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Yes! The Armored Detective Waist looks better indeed! Here is the result: [IMG] Thanks man :D

Jun 22, 2021 at 6:56 AM
  9. willflynne replied to the thread Shazam! Fury of the Gods.

I think they struck a nice balance in the changes. Even though the colors on some suits are darker they still have a nice amount of color...

Jun 22, 2021 at 4:45 AM
  10. willflynne liked >>>KIra<<<'s post in the thread The Anime Thread.

This is one of my most favorite anime ever. IN fact I have a toon name TanyaTheEvil

Jun 21, 2021 at 4:33 PM
  11. willflynne liked Plowed In's post in the thread Superman's 80th Emblem ALTERNATIVE !.

Perhaps the biggest opportunity here for personal growth is to find a way to be at peace with not having it - and to be ok with that.

Jun 21, 2021 at 4:33 PM
  12. willflynne liked Knavion's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Last June 16, my current main character turned 5 years playing. [IMG] [IMG] Knerve Agent of Vengeance in Hero side.

Jun 21, 2021 at 4:32 PM
  13. willflynne liked Zoe·'s post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Speedline got updated :) [IMG] [IMG]

Jun 21, 2021 at 4:32 PM
  14. willflynne liked Zneeak's post in the thread Superman's 80th Emblem ALTERNATIVE !.

Affected how, though? 10 featpoints won't make or break your toon in any way, shape or form other than wanting something just for the...

Jun 21, 2021 at 8:50 AM
  15. willflynne liked bigbadron alt's post in the thread Superman's 80th Emblem ALTERNATIVE !.

Actually, no. You're posting in a public thread, which means you are talking to EVERYBODY who has access to the forums. Those same...

Jun 21, 2021 at 8:47 AM
  16. willflynne liked Scourge o' the Cosmos's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Here's Damian Wayne [IMG] A closer look [IMG] The inspiration for this toon [IMG]

Jun 21, 2021 at 8:46 AM
  17. willflynne liked Scourge o' the Cosmos's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Man, I should have thought of this myself :oops: Here's the result: [IMG] The toon does look better now. Thanks :D

18. willflynne liked Zneeak's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

This is my Vulcan-inspired style :) [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

19. willflynne liked Zneeak's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My take on Ryu Hayabusa :) [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

20. willflynne liked Batman2099earthcold's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

my current batsuit [IMG]

21. willflynne liked golddragon71's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

and From Kingdom Come/Earth 22 (or whatever it's new designation is..) [IMG][IMG] Iris West II aka KID FLASH! [IMG]Iris West Kid Flash by...

22. willflynne liked golddragon71's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

From the pages of Terminal Velocity... (Flash #98 pg 1 specifically..) [img]Flash 98 pg 1 by Michael Kramer, on Flickr Jesse Quick Flash!...

23. willflynne liked DCUO Post's post in the thread Shazam! Fury of the Gods.

[IMG]

Jun 21, 2021 at 8:44 AM
  24. willflynne replied to the thread The Anime Thread.

Surprisingly, season 2 of How Not to Summon A Demon Lord already ended. Storywise it was probably for the best as they had reached a good...

Jun 21, 2021 at 2:39 AM
  25. willflynne liked darth_paul's post in the thread Happy Father's Day DCUO!.

I'm a dad, and I just wanted to recognize all of my fellow players who are dads themselves that play this fine game, and also to give out a...

Jun 20, 2021 at 11:10 AM