willflynne's Recent Activity

1. willflynne liked golddragon71's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My Firestorm representative is nothing new but Just for Fun I decided to put in his College Mentor [img]FYRESTORM NUKEMAN (with College...

Mar 5, 2021 at 9:29 AM
  2. willflynne replied to the thread The Anime Thread.

You watched GT? You're a braver soul than I. LOL As others said, Death Note is worth at least one watch-through. Personally I...

Mar 5, 2021 at 9:28 AM
  3. willflynne liked Shalayah's post in the thread The Anime Thread.

The anime’s I’ve watched so far is a pretty short list DB DBZ DBZ GT DBZ Super HXH Naruto Naruto Shippuden In progress: Black Clover...

Mar 5, 2021 at 9:23 AM
  4. willflynne replied to the thread Left Hand Power Ring?.

For sure we know that the devs have said no. Right from the get-go they've said no to recoloring powers and have not budged once on...

Mar 4, 2021 at 9:11 AM
  5. willflynne replied to the thread Light Powerset needs to option of color change , READ DONT HATE great idea.

Except the conditions that I made mention of/spelled out almost 6 years ago still hold true. DC's still protective of their licensed...

Mar 3, 2021 at 2:46 PM
  6. willflynne liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread JLD vs OC.

Oh...so NOW the poll is rigged?!!? :rolleyes:

Mar 3, 2021 at 8:48 AM
  7. willflynne liked Larizsa's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] My Circe Style:rolleyes:

Mar 3, 2021 at 8:48 AM
  8. willflynne liked Larizsa's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] [IMG] My wonder Girl Style:)

Mar 3, 2021 at 8:47 AM
  9. willflynne replied to the thread Left Hand Power Ring?.

So long as you're aware, then. :) More often than not folks seem to forget or ignore that detail, so I wish you luck.

Mar 3, 2021 at 8:47 AM
  10. willflynne replied to the thread Please Stop changing all of DC heros and villians look.

If you want to see one of the reasons why they're making changes to the iconic NPCs in the game, just run the Harley's Heist duo. During...

Mar 3, 2021 at 2:11 AM
  11. willflynne replied to the thread where is this style from??.

That would be the Retro Handblaster style. It's a weapon style and not a hand style, and I know for sure it's part of the loot table in...

Mar 2, 2021 at 3:01 PM
  12. willflynne liked golddragon71's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

That is EXACTLY what I was going for! hehehehehheheheheh!!!!!!

Mar 2, 2021 at 2:57 PM
  13. willflynne replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Both look good, but I have to be honest: as soon as I read "ELDERBARRY" my mind went to one of the classic scenes from Monty Python...

Mar 2, 2021 at 12:36 PM
  14. willflynne liked golddragon71's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

re-re-re-re-reading Flash Year One and decided to recreate Barry's future self.... ELDER BARRY! [img]ELDER BARRY by Michael Kramer, on...

Mar 2, 2021 at 12:34 PM
  15. willflynne replied to the thread Theory on dwayne johnson being upset over black adam movie production.

There's exploring darker aspects of a character's personality, and then there's wallowing in dark and brooding territory for the sake...

Mar 2, 2021 at 2:24 AM
  16. willflynne replied to the thread Left Hand Power Ring?.

Considering the lore you'd be tapping into with this particular idea, you'd definitely be talking about this being a "DC has to approve"...

Mar 2, 2021 at 1:59 AM
  17. willflynne replied to the thread Theory on dwayne johnson being upset over black adam movie production.

Sorry, but until or unless Snyder can show he actually gets the characters he's working with, I feel he should walk away now that he...

Mar 1, 2021 at 12:44 PM
  18. willflynne liked Curse Bringer's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Darth Maul [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Mar 1, 2021 at 1:54 AM
  19. willflynne liked DarkAya's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Not so original, I know, but I couldn't help myself. :D I Love that skin! [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

20. willflynne liked RunfromDanger Man's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I do love when there is reason behind an outfit though. That being said when it became clear these never-ending crises that are...

21. willflynne replied to the thread Darkseid.

Honestly I think Darkseid is more likely to not even acknowledge us at all. He barely seems to pay attention to (or even care about)...

Feb 28, 2021 at 3:32 PM
  22. willflynne replied to the thread Does anyone else feel that dcuo powers are boring now?.

With the number of weapons, powers (sets, Iconic and movement), Artifacts, Mainframe options, pet choices and mods available in the...

Feb 28, 2021 at 3:25 PM
  23. willflynne replied to the thread Does anyone else feel that dcuo powers are boring now?.

I'll admit I could have left out "magically in my original comment, probably wasn't the best word choice. But my point still...

Feb 28, 2021 at 9:39 AM