WilderMidnight's Recent Activity

1. WilderMidnight replied to the thread I dont think its a good idea giving out free CR 255 boosts.

Miss out on what? Hours of waiting for old content queues to pop? Shouting in LFG relentlessly asking for help for fast easy lower...

Oct 1, 2020 at 4:53 AM
  2. WilderMidnight liked EconoKnight's post in the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

Some of the new ones aren’t too bad, but some just aren’t right. Ultra Boy should be a bigger guy with a red shirt; and Matter Eater...

Sep 30, 2020 at 8:51 PM
  3. WilderMidnight replied to the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

I've checked out the current Legion series. Not bad. Really just another updated retelling of the legions formative years. Not the first...

Sep 30, 2020 at 8:18 PM
  4. WilderMidnight replied to the thread How many players before megaservers still around?.

my disc ended up getting stuck in my old ps3.

Sep 30, 2020 at 3:41 PM
  5. WilderMidnight liked Engendro Nefasto's post in the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

Yes, something like this!!![IMG]

Sep 30, 2020 at 3:27 PM
  6. WilderMidnight liked Magnificent's post in the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

My vote is for the classic.

Sep 30, 2020 at 1:08 PM
  7. WilderMidnight liked Tygerfyre's post in the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

Oh, BTW....classic costumes and appearances, or the recent reboot? The artwork above is from the Bendis version I believe, but the game as...

Sep 30, 2020 at 1:08 PM
  8. WilderMidnight liked EconoKnight's post in the thread It's time to reveal the theme of the next episode.

[img]

Sep 30, 2020 at 12:44 PM
  9. WilderMidnight liked Mepps's post in the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

TRAVEL TO THE 31ST CENTURY THIS NOVEMBER IN "LONG LIVE THE LEGION" DC Universe Online's next episode features the future's bravest team,...

Sep 30, 2020 at 12:43 PM
  10. WilderMidnight liked Trexlight's post in the thread Artifact level.

Minimum you want the Artifacts at 120. Maximum you want them at 160. This is of course for casual gameplay. For Elite competitive you want...

Sep 30, 2020 at 9:33 AM
  11. WilderMidnight liked myandria's post in the thread We can buy 16 Armories....

Hmm.. Sounds like a request for another menu tab; I can't see trying to use intricate 2 and 3 button presses/macros to do all of that.

Sep 30, 2020 at 8:57 AM
  12. WilderMidnight liked the solowing's post in the thread Next-Gen DCUO.

Personally, for a better game overall, learning from the mistakes of the past? Sure, ill remake Roll Ryuko for that. To have a chance to...

Sep 29, 2020 at 9:21 AM
  13. WilderMidnight replied to the thread One long-awaited hairstyle.

The Legion of Super Do's! Most of the Legions Super heroines have pretty generic hair styles and they tend to mix it up frequently. some...

Sep 29, 2020 at 9:16 AM
  14. WilderMidnight liked BumblingB's post in the thread Sorcery is so terrible......

At that point, both Loche and Spord kept it this way in spite/joke and when the revamp happened, whoever was working on it kept it,...

Sep 28, 2020 at 9:52 PM
  15. WilderMidnight replied to the thread What are you listening to now?.

[media]

Sep 28, 2020 at 9:31 AM
  16. WilderMidnight replied to the thread Sorcery is so terrible......

i've already been told its too much work to fix. apparently they broke it too much during the revamp. thanks for ten years of...

Sep 28, 2020 at 8:38 AM
  17. WilderMidnight liked Brit's post in the thread Nature heal art question.

I am 100% sold on Orb for Nature Healing. Nature has very strong Heal Over Time, so even stuff like Strategist Card feels like (to me) it...

Sep 28, 2020 at 8:24 AM
  18. WilderMidnight replied to the thread Sorcery is so terrible......

i have a new issue going on with invisibility but i suspect it has more to do with the current lag we're all experiencing. its hard...

Sep 28, 2020 at 8:18 AM
  19. WilderMidnight replied to the thread Sorcery is so terrible......

ps: there are also issues with certain powers "double casting". telekinesis, psychic shock, cryokenisis. wastes power, makes running elite...

Sep 27, 2020 at 10:11 PM
  20. WilderMidnight liked gruntsmith's post in the thread How much it actually is 0-200 arts..

There's artifacts I'd like to try, but I can't waste resources leveling them up when they cost so much

Sep 27, 2020 at 9:16 PM
  21. WilderMidnight replied to the thread Sorcery is so terrible......

i've posted tons of videos with the problems mental has. issues with powers going on permanent cool down, transformation lag, missing...

Sep 27, 2020 at 8:53 PM
  22. WilderMidnight replied to the thread Sorcery is so terrible......

so basically you want video proof but then blow off when its been provided.

Sep 27, 2020 at 11:29 AM
  23. WilderMidnight replied to the thread Sorcery is so terrible......

since the revamp those powers that got "left behind" have had tons of videos showcasing their issues. three years worth. i never...

Sep 27, 2020 at 11:09 AM
  24. WilderMidnight replied to the thread One long-awaited hairstyle.

so so badly.

Sep 27, 2020 at 9:57 AM
  25. WilderMidnight liked Caroline's post in the thread One long-awaited hairstyle.

I apologize for putting this thread in the Gotham City section, but I really want it to get noticed by a dev, especially Megzilla who can...

Sep 27, 2020 at 9:46 AM