WhiteW0lf's Recent Activity

1. WhiteW0lf replied to the thread Support Role Availability.

I've been playing this game since 3 months after its launch. I've played every role on both sides, and the role I have received BY...

Nov 12, 2020
  2. WhiteW0lf liked Draconiano's post in the thread [Community Vote] Taking Up Torikumu's Mantle.

You don't need to ask for permission or anything...just do it. And please post all the parts on the guide in a single thread, the other...

Nov 12, 2020
  3. WhiteW0lf replied to the thread Time Capsule: drop rate for collections.

Lol yep. This would be why they go for hundreds of millions on the broker. I know, its ridiculous

Nov 12, 2020
  4. WhiteW0lf replied to the thread Let us get role gear when we switch roles: Hear me out.

Yeah as others have said, just use your drop gear for your alternate role and purchase the vendor gear for your main role. In my experience...

Nov 12, 2020
  5. WhiteW0lf liked BumblingB's post in the thread How to make PVP profitable?.

They tried monitizing it before and IMO, was the start of the downward spiral of PvP failures we resulted in today. Because as they were...

Oct 10, 2020
  6. WhiteW0lf replied to the thread How to make PVP profitable?.

They tried to monetize it once upon a time, it was a massive fail lol.

Oct 9, 2020
  7. WhiteW0lf liked nawanda's post in the thread Integrates When Equipped, some shortcomings.

This thread is specifically about trinkets which grant a character a customised orbital strike or supply drop or a combat pet. It is a...

Sep 30, 2020
  8. WhiteW0lf replied to the thread Integrates When Equipped, some shortcomings.

Agreed. I can't see any draw back to this.

Sep 30, 2020
  9. WhiteW0lf replied to the thread Devs : A Feedback thread on Wonderverse DLC & Bounties.

Very well said. It was like you took most of my own thoughts and wrote them down in this thread.

Sep 30, 2020
  10. WhiteW0lf liked Proxystar's post in the thread Devs : A Feedback thread on Wonderverse DLC & Bounties.

Hi Devs, I just wanted to give a bit of feedback on a few minor things i thought about the DLC Wonderverse since you've announced the...

Sep 30, 2020
  11. WhiteW0lf liked Qwantum Abyss's post in the thread Finisher/La Mort card suggestions.

Yea for sure and im of course generalizing. I havent a clue what acceptable damage would be just tossing #s to plant the seed is all. My...

Sep 30, 2020
  12. WhiteW0lf replied to the thread Batwing Gift undersized.

It would be cooler if it was bigger and appeared as if we were flying the batwing, rather than becoming the batwing. +1

Sep 25, 2020
  13. WhiteW0lf replied to the thread Can players please stop queing in as Tanks and Controllers in Alerts?.

I roll the same way. Had it set like this since it first became an option.

Sep 25, 2020
  14. WhiteW0lf replied to the thread Very Frustrating Chat Box.

Yeah as everyone has already said it's either / or enter for in game chat. Also, after you hit enter, you can then use your mouse to...

Sep 25, 2020
  15. WhiteW0lf replied to the thread Fooling around with flight (discussion).

I have always hated that. You can't argue with the obvious appeal of flight, but in combat...it really sucks. Swimming in the...

Sep 25, 2020
  16. WhiteW0lf replied to the thread Finisher/La Mort card suggestions.

I use photon blast and also use the la mort card artifact. Having some sort of chain effect added would be absolutely badass. However, we...

Sep 25, 2020
  17. WhiteW0lf replied to the thread Mepps, any chance of Bonus PVP weeks?.

Support this 100%. Might even convince me to finally finish the dead shot pvp style.

Sep 24, 2020
  18. WhiteW0lf liked Proxystar's post in the thread Mepps, any chance of Bonus PVP weeks?.

Hey Mepps, I was wondering whether we could get targeted bonus pvp weeks or weekends where one map on the rotation provides double marks....

Sep 24, 2020
  19. WhiteW0lf replied to the thread Not receiving money from selling items on the Auction house..

If this has happened to me, I certainly haven't noticed. But I often put smaller number stuff on the broker that wouldn't make an obvious...

Sep 24, 2020
  20. WhiteW0lf liked TheLorax's post in the thread Previous extra life rewards.

It's a charity. The devs make an event of it every year with prizes. https://www.extra-life.org/...

Sep 24, 2020
  21. WhiteW0lf replied to the thread Previous extra life rewards.

Oh ok cool. Thanks

Sep 24, 2020
  22. WhiteW0lf replied to the thread Previous extra life rewards.

I'm clearly out of the loop these days. What exactly is extra life?

Sep 24, 2020
  23. WhiteW0lf liked SekretVillain's post in the thread Information question on Megaserver Crossplay?.

Mepps posted this week on the subject saying people dont switch to new powers therefore for them(the devs) they dont feel it's worth...

Sep 24, 2020
  24. WhiteW0lf liked Starblast's post in the thread No more Wonderverse Elite Type Raids please ..Not P.U.G friendly.

well some Elite content even if you are way overgeared and do not know the mechanics is going to be difficult. I remember...way back in the...

Sep 23, 2020
  25. WhiteW0lf liked Black Dawn's post in the thread No more Wonderverse Elite Type Raids please ..Not P.U.G friendly.

Elite raids are meant for elite groups, therefore either leagues that have played together for a long time or very carefully put together...

Sep 23, 2020