Whazues's Recent Activity

1. Whazues replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

I find these to be pretty cool I know that there are players commenting in these community posts stuff like "it's a scam", "the dev's...

Mar 14, 2024
  2. Whazues replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

the seasonal events usually last up to 2 weeks sometimes if the majority of the community constantly asks for the current seasonal...

Mar 14, 2024
  3. Whazues replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

well just remember its a chance of getting what your wanting out of it so as long as you dont expect to get the one thing you want...

Mar 14, 2024
  4. Whazues replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

they wont always answer plus if this was a scam there would not be a community dev posting the events info of feat names and items to...

Mar 14, 2024
  5. Whazues replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

do you even know how coding in an MMORPG even works to make sure that the seasonal events coding get synced up decently good enough to...

Mar 14, 2024
  6. Whazues replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

new feats are always worth going for its a seasonal event with base items, emblems and a new emote for this year

Mar 14, 2024
  7. Whazues replied to the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

honestly i'm glad that the moon touched gorgon has spam feats my league has been bored with just doing the weekly mission just for a...

Nov 18, 2023
  8. Whazues replied to the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

well just think of them as bringing the community of players together both hero and villain players working together to get not only...

Nov 18, 2023
  9. Whazues replied to the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

oh there is already people complaining about the spamming feats being added to the gorgon but i was just on and had to do a shout to...

Nov 18, 2023
  10. Whazues replied to the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

most likely they will be

Nov 18, 2023
  11. Whazues replied to the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

thats fine i've only beaten her once and that was a week ago before the update

Nov 18, 2023
  12. Whazues replied to the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

Then just dont do them if you dont want the feats then it's simple to not do them rather than complain about them. Because honestly the...

Nov 18, 2023
  13. Whazues replied to the thread Now Available: Gentleman Ghost & More!.

hmm interesting but the gorgon has had spam feats they just had to balance it out more with the newly added elite alert and raids added...

Nov 18, 2023