Warped's Recent Activity

1. Warped replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 26, 2024 (6AM PT).

It appears to be a typo. EUPS/PC is still up according to the server status located here: https://www.daybreakgames.com/status...

Mar 26, 2024
  2. Warped liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread Update announcements are useless.

You know, continuing to yell at someone after they say they're trying to do better could be seen as counter-productive.

Mar 22, 2024
  3. Warped liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Update announcements are useless.

The goal is to find someone to be as much of a dedicated and passionate full-time Community Manager as Mepps! I'm just here...

Mar 22, 2024
  4. Warped liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread 2x Nth Metal is live this week!.

Hey everyone! Thanks for the continued feedback on the timing of these bonus week posts. I definitely understand it's helpful to have that...

Mar 22, 2024
  5. Warped replied to the thread 2x Nth Metal is live this week!.

I’m assuming you mean Angeliana. She was only helping out over here. She’s the Senior Community Manager for EverQuest/EverQuest II (I...

Mar 22, 2024
  6. Warped liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

Exactly. How many times have big name athletes been cut from professional teams over things they’ve done off the field. Same with actors...

Mar 19, 2024
  7. Warped liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

I was planning on not commenting on this since I thought common sense was a thing. But here we are. You accuse proxy of “cheerleading...

Mar 19, 2024
  8. Warped replied to the thread So... About that creator program....

Yeah, not sure if I agree with the “favorites” sentiment, so we can agree to disagree there. But I am curious to see what will come of...

Mar 19, 2024
  9. Warped replied to the thread So... About that creator program....

I think the purpose of the content creator program is to have a variety of content creators - not just in one specific area. So players...

Mar 19, 2024
  10. Warped replied to the thread Last one to post wins.

Not sure if I’ve ever typed in this thread before.

Mar 15, 2024
  11. Warped replied to the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

So you’re not actually an AI?! We’ve been bamboozled.

Mar 7, 2024
  12. Warped replied to the thread In Progress The Daybreak Games Census API is Broken.

I reached out to someone from Daybreak that works on the API (I only happen to know them in dealing with an issue once before with the...

Feb 25, 2024
  13. Warped liked Angeliana's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

EQ and EQII do keep me hopping for sure! I love meeting new people and chatting about stuff (read: pets, food, movies, music)...so I...

Feb 12, 2024
  14. Warped replied to the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Thanks for stepping in to assist. I know you’re busy with EQ/EQ2 stuff as well so it means a lot hopping over here to help out!

Feb 12, 2024