Warped's Recent Activity

1. Warped liked BeanCan's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: Hall of Justice Raid.

For Martian Manhunter's "Shatter" DoT, a fix for this is coming soon. The fix includes a damage reduction to the ability as well as an...

May 14, 2024
  2. Warped liked imSmooshy's post in the thread About EP 47....

Launching a new episode while the US servers are still experiencing issues would really be problematic and unfortunate. I think it has...

May 14, 2024
  3. Warped liked BumblingB's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: Open World - Bottled D.C..

You are not fooling anyone throwing around names to developers who are no longer part of the company. You are using a 3rd party...

May 13, 2024
  4. Warped liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: Hall of Justice Raid.

Similar to my feedback on the other raid, this one took the same group 11 minutes to complete on regular difficulty too, so this may be...

May 13, 2024
  5. Warped liked KlarkKent's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: Hall of Justice Raid.

Hall of Justice Elite feedback Hawkgirl cone spike deals damage beyond red cone range. Blocking it does not protect from getting KOed and...

May 13, 2024
  6. Warped liked KlarkKent's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: Hall of Justice Raid.

Hall of Justice Elite feedback First boss: Objects in room making things harder for tank. Pulling or juggling adds in certain angles...

May 13, 2024
  7. Warped liked Penryn's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: Hall of Justice Raid.

Feedback This is for Elite. As mentioned in a previous post, Martian Manhunter's Shatter damage is overtuned: [media] It appears that...

May 13, 2024
  8. Warped liked Penryn's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: Hall of Justice Raid.

Feedback This is for the Elite version. First Fight We got Red Tornado on our run. The only difference I observed from regular is that...

May 13, 2024
  9. Warped liked KlarkKent's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: Hall of Justice Raid.

Pyro adds are CCable. Sometimes one pyro add spawn sometimes two. When there are two pyro adds, they can be at two different spots or...

May 13, 2024
  10. Warped replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: Hall of Justice Raid.

Agreed with Klark’s and Penryn’s feedback/reports above. I think the Elite raid is fine as is if the adjustments above are taken into...

May 13, 2024
  11. Warped liked Penryn's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 47: Hall of Justice Raid.

Bug Report This is for the Elite version. On the Oraclebot fight, the floor graphic has a very bad habit of not appearing during the 360...

May 13, 2024
  12. Warped replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 26, 2024 (6AM PT).

It appears to be a typo. EUPS/PC is still up according to the server status located here: https://www.daybreakgames.com/status...

Mar 26, 2024
  13. Warped liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread Update announcements are useless.

You know, continuing to yell at someone after they say they're trying to do better could be seen as counter-productive.

Mar 22, 2024
  14. Warped liked Kikumod's post in the thread Update announcements are useless.

The goal is to find someone to be as much of a dedicated and passionate full-time Community Manager as Mepps! I'm just here...

Mar 22, 2024
  15. Warped liked Kikumod's post in the thread 2x Nth Metal is live this week!.

Hey everyone! Thanks for the continued feedback on the timing of these bonus week posts. I definitely understand it's helpful to have that...

Mar 22, 2024
  16. Warped replied to the thread 2x Nth Metal is live this week!.

I’m assuming you mean Angeliana. She was only helping out over here. She’s the Senior Community Manager for EverQuest/EverQuest II (I...

Mar 22, 2024
  17. Warped liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

Exactly. How many times have big name athletes been cut from professional teams over things they’ve done off the field. Same with actors...

Mar 19, 2024
  18. Warped liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

I was planning on not commenting on this since I thought common sense was a thing. But here we are. You accuse proxy of “cheerleading...

Mar 19, 2024
  19. Warped replied to the thread So... About that creator program....

Yeah, not sure if I agree with the “favorites” sentiment, so we can agree to disagree there. But I am curious to see what will come of...

Mar 19, 2024
  20. Warped replied to the thread So... About that creator program....

I think the purpose of the content creator program is to have a variety of content creators - not just in one specific area. So players...

Mar 19, 2024
  21. Warped replied to the thread Last one to post wins.

Not sure if I’ve ever typed in this thread before.

Mar 15, 2024