Wallachia's Recent Activity

1. Wallachia replied to the thread DCUO Next Powerset!.

i wholeheartedly agree. A music powerset would make me sub all over again just for fangasms.

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:39 PM
  2. Wallachia replied to the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Please find another CM called Tulio, so you can finally find the toad to El Daybreakorado.

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:03 PM
  3. Wallachia replied to the thread Speaking of a new community manager and new employees.....

Senior Positions are often done in-department and, in the absence of such, then it becomes an open posting. I believe that someone within...

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:39 PM
  4. Wallachia replied to the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

And here I was, thinking that 15 was too much. I don't blame him. I earned each single ban, I knew I was going to earn them and I...

Mar 25, 2024 at 11:30 AM
  5. Wallachia replied to the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

Pretty much this. When I worked as a volunteer for Wargaming the exact instructions given to me where "Keep your mouth shut, and...

Mar 24, 2024 at 11:28 AM
  6. Wallachia replied to the thread Mepps Did What Oh Okay ….

Well, if we count the 15 forum bans he gave me, I'd say he did a lot.

Mar 23, 2024 at 6:42 PM
  7. Wallachia replied to the thread Update announcements are useless.

I do, I am from Brazil

Mar 23, 2024 at 1:14 PM
  8. Wallachia replied to the thread Update announcements are useless.

Yes, I'm a PhD student. If you are willing to sponsor my visa I will gladly work as your watchman :v

Mar 23, 2024 at 12:47 PM
  9. Wallachia replied to the thread Update announcements are useless.

Hire me. You need a new CM and I need a job. We match.

Mar 23, 2024 at 11:34 AM
  10. Wallachia replied to the thread i wanna hear your opinion on the current Dcuo..

More likely? I believe you. But I also take a step back when we enter the realm of speculation, even with circumstantial proof. I...

Mar 18, 2024
  11. Wallachia replied to the thread i wanna hear your opinion on the current Dcuo..

On the other hand, who says it's NOT? Heck... They must just be waiting on the most qualified professional of the Milky Way (hmmm,...

Mar 18, 2024
  12. Wallachia replied to the thread Illegal gambling to minor.

The existance of a MiguelDaybreak implies the existance of a TulioDaybreak, which means that DCUO should be called The Road to El...

Mar 18, 2024
  13. Wallachia liked Multiverse's post in the thread I Guess I Decided.... THIS IS IT..

That is crazy talk. We already have the Celtic Slimline Chest... Legs.... Emblem and Cape for next year. And the 2 materials....

Mar 18, 2024
  14. Wallachia replied to the thread i wanna hear your opinion on the current Dcuo..

Honestly? The game is awesome and always will be. The good parts of it didn't fade away with time. But it's all up to personal taste....

Mar 18, 2024
  15. Wallachia replied to the thread how i can talk technical support?.

Sorry, but this ******** can be seen from afar. You work in 3 countries back and forth yet has enough time to play DCUO. You use...

Mar 10, 2024