VIRALITY's Recent Activity

1. VIRALITY liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread rip the power sorcery?.

I’ve seen decent Sorc Pet Dps with great burn with just Quislet, Grim and Source Shard but yeah that’s definitely it.

Apr 7, 2024
  2. VIRALITY replied to the thread rip the power sorcery?.

Beautiful - I'm on the right track then.

Apr 7, 2024
  3. VIRALITY liked TheLorax's post in the thread rip the power sorcery?.

If you're using a pet based rotation top combo is going to be MERCY, Quislet and Source Shard.

Apr 7, 2024
  4. VIRALITY replied to the thread rip the power sorcery?.

I'm converting my sorc toon over to prec pet DPS currently. This is intriguing...I see RSK (instead of Fury) does some good damage...

Apr 7, 2024
  5. VIRALITY replied to the thread Why is US server still down?.

Just FYI - there's a Daybreak Games server status page to check if the server is down or not: https://www.daybreakgames.com/status

Apr 6, 2024
  6. VIRALITY liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread Forums running very slow........

Anyone else finding loading the DCUO forums really slow today? Takes a minute to two to load the forums, then another minute or two to...

Apr 5, 2024
  7. VIRALITY liked TheLorax's post in the thread Server Lag this Week.

[IMG]

Feb 22, 2024
  8. VIRALITY liked Ingrando's post in the thread Bonus Ally Favor! (From 2/22/24-2/28/24).

Please give us 2x artifact XP so I can level my artifacts and “buy” $$$ the Wolfpack token $$$ cough cough

Feb 22, 2024
  9. VIRALITY liked Drathmor's post in the thread Bonus Ally Favor! (From 2/22/24-2/28/24).

Yea double art Xp or I'm not interested. We don't even have anything else worth logging at this point

Feb 22, 2024
  10. VIRALITY liked appocolyps's post in the thread Double Artifact XP!!.

At this point i think it would be good willed and perhaps needed for a member of the dev team to shed some light on the matter, an...

Feb 22, 2024
  11. VIRALITY liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread Devs I'm So So So Confused.

Having more health as a dps won’t, and can’t help you with one-shots. The entire purpose of them, is to one shot all who can’t follow a...

Feb 22, 2024
  12. VIRALITY replied to the thread Devs I'm So So So Confused.

[IMG]

Feb 21, 2024
  13. VIRALITY liked Reinheld's post in the thread Devs I'm So So So Confused.

Why does anyone respond do this guys 'questions'? Seriously. I just shake my head and walk away.

Feb 21, 2024
  14. VIRALITY liked Grim931's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

But then I wouldn't have anything to complain about... and if anything makes me happy, it's complaining to random people on the...

Feb 21, 2024
  15. VIRALITY liked TheLorax's post in the thread Any updates on what's coming up?.

Most if not all of Daybreak's other games got their 2024 roadmaps last month and December.

Feb 20, 2024
  16. VIRALITY replied to the thread Welcome Angeliana - Senior Community Manager.

[IMG]

Feb 12, 2024